9-Nov-2010 - Bank Op and Equip Screen Update (BOAESU)

Pirkka

Last time I checked, it costs 0 gp to get a farseer shield.

Thats about as free as it gets.

But hey, you work at the frost dragons, right?

You clock in for 8 hours every day?

If you don't feel like playing today you send yourself a bill?

How about that 10 minute break at crapper, yesterday? Got an IOU?

Hey, just remember taking your eyes of RS to look at my post is costing you BIG GP.

You better get back to work and stop posting nonsense. :shame:

Yes, let's all ignore logic, because everyone who can use it is a nolifer who doesn't have fun.

Awesome argument dude. :thumbup:

Exactly. He's been shown numerous ways to make over 3m gp/hr, and refuses to believe it. He'll only use snide comments, never true logic.

Ignoring the damage absorbtion altogether, CKS has decent melee stats. Tanking bandos in a team, decent. Not sure what else.

Spec is a better shield for bandos tanking i think, since bandos's ranged attack is mage-based(?)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spec is a better shield for bandos tanking i think, since bandos's ranged attack is mage-based(?)

No it isn't, why do people keep saying this?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

SO, spirit cape? Does it work with healing aura scrolls or only scrolls that do damage or what? And how much does it save.

Works with uni, SAtk cost is reduced by 20% so it costs 16 points instead of 20.

Theres a topic about this.

so far they've concluded that all combat familiar's scroll's gets that reduction.

..And unicorns.

which means no reduction in yak/fruit bat scrolls for example.

Thanks, you do realize i am the OP of that other post. but i digress.

And sorry i didn't see the new thread. I made a post on this one yesterday before yours was made but it got eaten up by the shield debate :thumbdown:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

No it isn't, why do people keep saying this?

I think it's because it splashes when it misses.

But that would mean Dagannoth Supreme's attacks are magic based as well, which is pretty obvious they aren't.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Okay, stupid question but I logged in and the bank was acting weird for me. I would switch it to equipment view but when I clicked on the $ button (to switch back to the bank) it wouldn't let me. Bug? Or was I clicking on the wrong thing? I just cant figure it out and it's driving me nuts.

Just a reminder: It is important to only debate opinions and not personally attack the people behind them as a few posts have done on this topic, and have now been removed.

Please remain respectful to everybody no matter mow much you disagree.

Cheers.

Cowman_133

Administrator

1.png
generic_signature.png

I guess I'm in the minority that liked the old gas mask better, mainly if only for my going around asking people "are you my mummy" :unsure:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

^ If that's a Dr.Who reference, you just win my internets

If that's a Dr. Who reference, it's a pretty terrible one, since "Are you my Mummy" is a stock pun that's used in pretty much every work that ever had mummies in it, so it doesn't actually have anything to do with Dr. Who.

I guess I'm in the minority that liked the old gas mask better, mainly if only for my going around asking people "are you my mummy" :unsure:

yeah, I liked the old gas mask. great for your best post modern soldier impressions, lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

If that's a Dr. Who reference, it's a pretty terrible one, since "Are you my Mummy" is a stock pun that's used in pretty much every work that ever had mummies in it, so it doesn't actually have anything to do with Dr. Who.

Why bother stating something is terrible if you know nothing about it lol.. :thumbdown:

Its a storyline set in ww2 about a child who wore a gas mask and was looking for his mummy. Long story short he basically ends up infecting people - Turning peoples faces into gas masks and also asking for their mummy. As odd as that sounds it makes perfect sense in the storyline and is FUNNY. (Or scary... depending on who you ask.)

Nothing to do with Egypt or any type of reference to people wearing bandages lol. :rolleyes: I doubt it even had any attempt as being a reference to other films that refer to mummy's being their mummy. Just happens to be the same words in a different context.

Anyway.. Shame cant do that anymore I guess. That be funny to see.

It was also in an Abbot and Castello show, a long time ago.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Ah, the Runescape fandom.

If they can't find anything to complain about, they complain about a tangentially related update and resort to ad hominem attacks.

Seriously, what the karz is wrong with some of you?

My personal opinion of the update:

I like it. A nice, useful, update, if not as impressive as most.

But what is with the graphics for the 'switch back to bank' button? It's jarring.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

It's got nothing to do with mummy in the Egyptian sense. You clearly have not seen the episode that this references.

egyptian-mummy.jpg

Doctor_Dances.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12