DK + VR vs TT + PH + CD

DGK

Don't know why VR + EOS are starting to suck up to DK, but either way you lost to PH + CD twice...

Hey, if you had left us alone to fight RoT + DF you wouldn't be in this mess, btw might wanna change your topic title as we were fighting 5v1 until VR came.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

The return of fake topics to Tip.It!

they are more interesting then your 10 vs 10's topics

ot: looked fun. Loled @tt with an open cc

They'll be more legit than any VR/DK topic, you're still an unnecessary troll because T0 were better then DV.

o wait DV died, o wait they didn't DK+VR = DV!

In all seriousness, which clan are you in, DK or VR, I can't really tell...

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

They'll be more legit than any VR/DK topic, you're still an unnecessary troll because T0 were better then DV.

obvious multiclanner is obvious!

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

DK isn't a clan yet I don't think.

Recruit me pl0x?

It's not Third Party Post because I'm DK.

lolwat

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

It's not Third Party Post because I'm DK.

lolwat

Yeah... Then I found out by some ranks of DK that they are only back to put PH in a slump then they are closing again... -_- Ignore that lol. I'm not DK I guess... Idk what DK is atm..

Recruit me pl0x?

No real victor of this cluster as usual, especially since EoS came and crashed. (Prime reason why TT/PH/CD ended was because of that)

Though EoS came with 15 minutes left and hit RoT who was hitting VR. So basically they we're AC'ing for us.

Don't know why VR + EOS are starting to suck up to DK, but either way you lost to PH + CD twice...

How are VR + EoS sucking up to DK? They just helped us out because you guys had CD + PH + RoT with you guys.

RoT weren't with us until EoS and VR showed up and it was only 20ish of them randomly sniping. Just to remind you they're in a crash war...

Are you saying VR and EOS came to help DK because TT had CD + PH? Are you serious?

DK wanted to only fight PH, But TT kept on hitting us, So VR came to clear TT while we fought CD and PH. After that TT and VR fought for a bit where many RoT was there sniping VR. Shortly after EoS rushed RoT members not VR.

muzzy im sorry but u seem to be trying to spread tt propoganda...

Rizzle is the correct one ;-)

And ur clan has multi clanners or should i just call it a team?

Gratz TT

envy42.png

I guess there are 2 topics up on RSC as well about this. Saw a pic of TT+PH+CD ending with a bit more opts then 140 but since I wasn't there and really don't know who won the messy cluster then congrats to everyone! :D

no, there has been a fight every day of the week.

No real victor of this cluster as usual, especially since EoS came and crashed. (Prime reason why TT/PH/CD ended was because of that)

Though EoS came with 15 minutes left and hit RoT who was hitting VR. So basically they we're AC'ing for us.

How are VR + EoS sucking up to DK? They just helped us out because you guys had CD + PH + RoT with you guys.

RoT weren't with us until EoS and VR showed up and it was only 20ish of them randomly sniping. Just to remind you they're in a crash war...

Are you saying VR and EOS came to help DK because TT had CD + PH? Are you serious?

DK wanted to only fight PH, But TT kept on hitting us, So VR came to clear TT while we fought CD and PH. After that TT and VR fought for a bit where many RoT was there sniping VR. Shortly after EoS rushed RoT members not VR.

@ Rizzle

We've been hitting you all week. I don't know why you didn't expect us to hit you again after all the topics you posted saying "Welcome to the crash war TT".

@ Kong

You're going around talking random [cabbage], I don't know if you have any idea about what your talking about..

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

lol vr and dk started and world 32 then bailed to 136, you can tell the pics were taken from world 59, just look at i meyers i in green

Meyers was taking a picture of your cc while he was returning in world 59. VR and DK bailed to 136 because RoT Ddos'ed our Audios.

So...Its legitimate to take a victory picture and post a winning topic after hopping worlds without any sort of agreement by the opposing clan. I wonder how long this topic will stay open, but thanks for admitting openly that you hopped. :smile:

lol vr and dk started and world 32 then bailed to 136, you can tell the pics were taken from world 59, just look at i meyers i in green

Meyers was taking a picture of your cc while he was returning in world 59. VR and DK bailed to 136 because RoT Ddos'ed our Audios.

So...Its legitimate to take a victory picture and post a winning topic after hopping worlds without any sort of agreement by the opposing clan. I wonder how long this topic will stay open, but thanks for admitting openly that you hopped. :smile:

dk won. just stop talking.

@ Rizzle

We've been hitting you all week. I don't know why you didn't expect us to hit you again after all the topics you posted saying "Welcome to the crash war TT".

@ Kong

You're going around talking random [cabbage], I don't know if you have any idea about what your talking about..

i was at half of these fights ik what happened.

We never slumped as bad as DV mate. :rolleyes:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

@ Rizzle

@ Kong

i was at half of these fights ik what happened.

He's one of TT's back up callers -_- He knows more then I know.. I was told by you know who.. Abkb.. To post this topic here and defend DK and VR.

www.facepalm.com

Recruit me pl0x?

good retort, glad to see that your functioning at the capacity of a 3 year old though. :shades:

good retort, glad to see that your functioning at the capacity of a 3 year old though. :shades:

*you're / you are :shades:

6590ew.jpg

Judging by the fact that this "war" was quite the mess it's impossible to see a clear victor. Couple that with the fact that this topic has basically been a spam/flamefest I'm locking it.

Grats on your win, whoever won.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti