Tempted Killers + Triforce + TMRD Destory DK day 4

Lovelost

2j29htv.jpg

Day 4

Ft. Clanworld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2T3sXuR0fs

So basically We massed up 50 of my TT boys to go play baseball with Divine Kings faces. We set off and began the hunt!

Titans Starting : 50 [150 opts]

Divine Kings : Who cares, there a dead clan

So our first world, thanks to our audio spies [which aren't hard to get into DK if anyone wants to hear someone with the best imagination in runescape spouting off how good his clan is even those its died 16 times] .

Derek lost 5$ today.

We hit Divine Kings on our first world. They ran off and logged, since RSD was in the same world Divine kings hoped and prayed that RSD would actually hit us. Unfortunately for them, Dereks plan failed horribly. RSD ended up rushing VR or EoS, hell if I can remember, but that took out their back up. Divine Kings logged back in and got banged out constantly. Whatever happened after that one of the clans ended then Violent Resolution and Echo of Silence began to fight. With Titans Acing. Divine Kings logged in to help their boyfriends Violent Resolution. They began crashing EoS a bit. Luckly us Titans, being good guys, slapped DK around. So with that all happening everything was good. CD and PH began the ac fest aswell.

Titans ending : 200 opts

Divine Kings : Dead clan couldn't do anything but sit in lobby

So Divine kings couldn't PK at all, and Violent Resolution needed help and decided to rush TT, the ac, Herp derp. Being respectful we left the world considering we didn't want to interfere and our prime objective DK was no longer there. We went to a different PVP world. We heard DK logged in at Piper so went down, also saw VR etc floating around since they ended in their fight against EoS. Violent Resolution showed up to this party with their girlfriend DK alongside and began to fight with Titans.

Titans starting: 200 opts

Divine Kings starting : 150~

Violent Resolution Starting : 150~

Seeing as both clans rushed TT, our good friends and avid supporters Pure Hatred and CD feasted on Divine Kings. Titans easily took over Violent Resolution scattering them. EoS then came in since their fight was gone anyways and began against TT's side. EoS logged soon after. Violent Resolution realizing they were getting completely destroyed logged aswell. Which left Big man Derek and Divine Kings alone. Dk unfortunately did not make it out of this accident alive, a funeral will be held at varrock church on this comming Sunday at 10am EST. Please come and be respect- just kidding, Divine Kings isn't worth respect. They logged and that was the end of it.

Final Ending :

THE BEST CLAN EVERRR:

101111162458.png

DK: bad

Vr: Hands were up

Hey...Divine Kings, we'll squash your beef clan anyday.

This topic is very inacurate..

its DF + TT + RoT + PH + CD + Coll vs Dk + vr + eos..

it started with all these clans crashing eos vs vr and eos and vr leaving and them claiming a win..

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

it started with all these clans crashing eos vs vr and eos and vr leaving and them claiming a win..

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

^ Finally he talks sense. <3: Though EoS came to one one of the fights so I don't see why it was + EoS. It's only DK and VR who are taking on 6 clans.

I wouldn't be so happy winning a 6 vs 2 TT. Also your claiming a victory while both our teamspeaks were DDos'ed lol.. We hopped to a different world due to that.

Recruit me pl0x?

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

^ Finally he talks sense. <3: Though EoS came to one one of the fights so I don't see why it was + EoS. It's only DK and VR who are taking on 6 clans.

I wouldn't be so happy winning a 6 vs 2 TT. Also your claiming a victory while both our teamspeaks were DDos'ed lol.. We hopped to a different world due to that.

finally he doesnt troll me <3: anyways yeah. Ddosing gets u no where ;)

Did I blink and miss something? Another DK reopening?

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

No it's; TT + ROT + CD + PH vs DK + VR + EOS. If you're gonna count 60 opts of DF then you might aswell add Brut + KO in there.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

I thought DK was going to come for PH ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and squash the beef with TT and others out of the barrier. Looks like your only supporter is VR LOL

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

No it's; TT + ROT + CD + PH vs DK + VR + EOS. If you're gonna count 60 opts of DF then you might aswell add Brut + KO in there.

brut/ko were not even at the fite. Dk was fiting in w20 for half the time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8di5IDztQI&feature=player_embedded

Just leaving this here..... We had fun slaughtering you rofl.

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

Unfortunately your information is a little off, it started off with EoS rushing TT and obliterating them as shown above^, VR were just chilling in their IRC and DK were fighting RSD in CWA. So our lure had worked and within half an hour reign of terror showed up with 120 options (lol) and began mass sniping us. Naturally we told TT to go away so we could fight Reign of Terror and Divine Forces, but TT proved difficult to sway so we were fighting 3v1 with CD killing our returners and RoT ddosing our teamspeak.... No Problem. So TT finally decided to leave us alone but they said they were still going to ac for collision. Didn't matter to us so we said ok. We were fighting 2v1 again but Divine Forces and Reign of Terror had no main piles so it was a mass sniping fest until Violent Resolution came and it became 2v2. At this time The Titans made a grave mistake by rushing Violent Resolution and after them refusing to leave, we welcome you back to the crash war with open arms. After an hour or so of fighting, Reign of Terror went to regroup leaving junior clan to snipe us which meant some free loot. With Divine Forces nearly cleared CD + TT + PH + RoT rushed making it 4v2 again. After a while of chasing DF to Rune Rocks, they decided to take a fake ending and logout leaving EoS + Vr + Dk(who only came at the very end) the victors. After that we just fooled around and went and hit PH next to cwa clearing their pile.

That my friends is an accurate summary of last night's events.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

brut/ko were not even at the fite. Dk was fiting in w20 for half the time..

Yes they were. If you were actually at this 15 minute fight, you would know.

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

seems you hop every time due to that...but oddly enough your always down to about 40-60 opts when you get ddosed, so how legitimate do you feel :|

grats on ur 6v3 clans.

Grats DF + DS + ROT + CD + PH + RR + EH + SE + GLADZ + THE + JAGZ + BK

I can add random clans too lol.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence