Chickensweepers (CKS) - A Chickensweeping Clan for Tip.iters.

FML I'd love to just solo Arma all day tbh. Someday... need a new computer, p2p, and 100 dungeoneering first.

Ye i'm living the dream.

And I don't do it ALL DAY, I do 1-2 solo trips a day.

Also ILY BLINDY BABES

armahelmsplit1.png

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vlspk1.png

Funny story to tell with it too.

I wuz using mah wc brawls and I got to 76 ep so I wuz like "Oh, let's go pk a bit."

So I go to w18 and get a target almost immediately when I log on. This guy's ags'ing, and he keeps calling me a prod all the time, and spending most of his time slagging me off, even though I'd said NOTHING to inflame him.

So near the end of our fight, I veng, he hits 530 on me with his ags with a PROD SPEC, I veng back 400, and hit him with a 380 NON SPEC korasi's hit for the kill.

Everyone around us laughed when he died, and then they were like OMFG when I showed them the sword.

NOW IM CLOSER TO A SPECTRAL YO!

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Day 23 (3/12/10)

MAJOR CHANGES

So, I've been working a LOT lately, which sucks. Then I decided to metaphorically (and physically) rape my bank by getting the stuff for 70-81 con and basically maxing out most of my house (except a dungeon, because dungeons are for noobs with far too much money). Got 76 con atm, but I have the hammers for 81 so I'll get that (and another 80+ skill.) I basically turned my 5 room little SHACK to a [bleep]IN' 21 ROOM MANSION!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!

O, and I got some awesome landmark and [cabbage] by using my ONE SET of prayer brawlers to get 96 pray and (FAKE) maxed combat (125+13 FTW).

fakemaxcombat.png

Got a 20m bank left, and now I'm 97 Magic and Range I think it's about time to finish them off, then I'll slay a bit for the money for 96-99 Prayer and truly max Combat.

Then I'll probably go back to sc, get the needles for 80 craft, then use my thieving brawlers and that fat guy in the Thieves guild to steal another quick 80+ skill for Thieving, then I might just take the easy (and slow) way out and smother some monkfishies for 80 fishing, then catch some pengies for 80 hunter, all the while pking for money and training mining + agility to 80 while getting ep, then I'll have to man up and do RC (or be a little wimpy [wagon] and ZMI it,) for 80 RC, then I'll have all 80+ except dung, then I'll finally get dung from 37 to 100, but this will be in like a month or two's time in which time there will be like 200 different dunging worlds, and all of them full of [cabbage]house little narbs who can't dung for [cabbage]. O, and I might throw 99 herby in there.

So, a TL;DR version of my plans, in non rambly order:

1. (what I'm doing now,) Getting 81 con and basically completely finishing tricking out my house so it's awesome and not [cabbage]

2. Get 99 Range and Mage (about time god damnit!)

3. Get 80 Thief using my one set of brawlers + some non brawlers stuff on the fat ass at the Thieves guild and maybe a bit of Plunder to save my sanity

4. Slay for teh monies for 96-99 Pray (cos im hot like that and really want more than 15m slay exp so I can be classed as a true pro,) and TRULY MAX ALL MY COMBAT STATS LIKE A BAWS

5. PK to build my bank back up, and get 80 mining + agility by mining iron + wildy course getting ep (which will probably take me like 2 weeks LMFAO)

6. Go to sc, get the needles for 80 craft and get 80 craft

7. Smother some monkfishies for 80 fish

8. Catch some pengies for 80 hunter

9. RC (siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh,) to 80. FML i'm not looking forward to this one.

10. 100 Dung

11. 99 Herblore

So there are my plans for the next few months. That's gonna be fun. And i've given you a very long and rambly update after not doing anything for 6 days, so be HAPPY I DID SO!@

Oh, and I got a couple more kool kat pking pics to show you. [bleep] you JAGEX and your trolling me by giving me 2 sets of brawlers I DONT NEED, and NEVER giving me any agility/prayer/mining/fishing/hunter ones that I can use like a baws. Got 2 smithing brawlers and 2 ancients in about 2 hous, so that was OK, I'll upload the pics when my computer decides to stop being a slow noob.

smithingbrawlers2.png

ancientpk1.png

ancientpk2.png

PEACE@

EDIT: I FINALLY UPDATED MY MAIN PAGE AND PUT PICTURES IN OH YEAH IMMA PRO!

dungensweapers.png

Day 26 (6/12/10)

I'm sticking to my list above, but whilst doing that I've decided to also try and slay to 20m slayer exp, to really be pro, and to build my bank worth back up.

If I keep getting tasks like my last task, I'll be doing that pretty quickly.

SLAYER LOG TODAY:

-Desert Strykewyrms (nothing of note)

-Fire Giants (nothing of note)

-Dagganoth (nothing of note, decided to cannon this one, but the next one I may DK's now I have enough money for better gear,)

-Bloodveld (another cannon + steel titan task, DAT EXP's)

-Ice Strykewyrms (one of THE PROEST ice wyrm tasks i've had in a LOOOONG time. 2 elite clues, one effigy and a sol, plus REALLY decent normal loot.)

Did the first elite (Elite #3,) and it was junk reward, did the second and...well

dplateorkit.png

Elite #4. D plate (orn) kit. 10.3m, but I'd be lucky if it sells for min. Time to go con some gullible W2'ers into buying it...

EDIT: Traded the kit + cash for a DFS, pretty ok deal since DFS's should rebound from people panic selling them by tomorrow or the day after, whereas ornamental kits (save fury) look like they are taking the dragon mask and god bow route and plumetting HARD!

dungensweapers.png

i'll race you to 26m slayer xp!

ps do dag tasks at dks, pro money

I'll duo tribrid with ya some time if we both have dag tasks.

Im feeling really lazy today, I might just hybrid Rex and Prime for this task, or MAYBE 2.5brid.

I really dont feel like cannnoning today though

dungensweapers.png

33o5tgk.png

Also got Elite #5, which I will do now.

ILY String for reminding me to do this <3

dungensweapers.png

HOW U DO Y U DO?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

HOW U DO Y U DO?

I'm just too gud for U.

Go hang out with other losers like Obt while kool kats like string and me party in our awesome mansions.

dungensweapers.png

dkstrip2.png

A little 55 minute trip I did on the side, before IRL issues started annoying me.

Zerker was walk-in, also got an elite which I'll do now.

I really LOVE the consistancy of DKS, so i've sold everything except the necessities in my bank, bought a DFS and a RIDICULOUS amount of supplies (im talking like 10k casts, 2k diamond (e)'s, and enough pots for about 20 trips,) so I'm going to camp there for a while, to make a BUNCH of money.

dungensweapers.png

elite5.png

Elite #6. O.

Cool 17m, but OFC it's crashing, so I'm gonna have to pull out my merching hat again (much like I did with the D plate (orn) kit 2 days ago,) and think of something.

Been a good 3 days for money though, made 55m.

AND WHY AREN'T PEOPLE POSTING, IM GIVING YOU KICK ASS CLUE REWARDS, AWESOME BOSSHUNTING TRIP STORIES AND LOFTY GOALS! THIS BLOG IS THE [cabbage] AND IDC WHAT ALL DA HATERS THINK!

dungensweapers.png

woooo dks are fun

i'm actually on a dks task of about 180 atm. did about an hour's worth, so i've got like 80 more kills to go. however i'm on a public wireless connection of questionable security and questionable reliability so i have to wait til tonight to finish it D:

if you can "reverse snipe" the bow, that has worked pretty well for me with TT items in the past. get a sell offer in within a minute or so and it should sell before the next update.

I AM GOING TO UP THIS THREAD'S POST COUNT, GOD DAMMIT

woooo dks are fun

i'm actually on a dks task of about 180 atm. did about an hour's worth, so i've got like 80 more kills to go. however i'm on a public wireless connection of questionable security and questionable reliability so i have to wait til tonight to finish it D:

if you can "reverse snipe" the bow, that has worked pretty well for me with TT items in the past. get a sell offer in within a minute or so and it should sell before the next update.

I AM GOING TO UP THIS THREAD'S POST COUNT, GOD DAMMIT

I did something quite clever with the bow.

Sold it 80/20, with nice stable junk (tiara's,) and then put in an offer for a DFS overnight, which filled (because DFS's are obviously easier to buy than sara bows are to sell,) and then used the ~4m junk I had to sell a dfs for 27.5m on the street.

So I ended up getting full cash for it :)

And yeah, DKS ARE SO FUN :D

dungensweapers.png

well not really, you sold the bow for cash mid price, less the difference between mid-max for DFS (1.2m). so you really sold the bow for 15.8m cash. which beats my suggested method (would have gotten you about 15.4m, and wouldn't have sold for about 10 days lol.)

SON I AM PROUD

well not really, you sold the bow for cash mid price, less the difference between mid-max for DFS (1.2m). so you really sold the bow for 15.8m cash. which beats my suggested method (would have gotten you about 15.4m, and wouldn't have sold for about 10 days lol.)

SON I AM PROUD

Yeah, when I said full price, I should have said "Full min price," because I never ever expected to get anything more than min price for the bow.

And who said I'm not merching the DFS's with some of my other junk and making a bit of a side profit ;)

dungensweapers.png

THIS IS ABOUT U & OBT LELELELELELELE

O u funny.

UNSPAM ON MY BLOG: I keep having these little piddly dk's trip because my gear sucks and IRL sucks, and I can only get about a max of a 70 minute DKS trip before SOMETHING annoying the hell out of me

So here's another DK's trip (#3 I believe,)

dkstrip3.png

Was an awful trip until i got the zerker. Then I was happy.

Bank has healed up really nice, it's sitting at 60-65m now. Really want a 150m bank back before I do anything else though...

dungensweapers.png

DKS Trip #4

dkstrip4r.png

As you can see, even with my piddly 70-75 kill, 80 minute trips (off task, with no cannon,) I still make a win-amount of money.

4 Trip Zerker Streak! LETS KEEP THAT UP!

dungensweapers.png

Very very nice, awesome luck bro.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge