Favourite Godsword  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Godsword?

• Bandos Godsword
    • Zamorak Godsword
    • Saradomin Godsword
    • Armadyl Godsword
    • None - I hate Godswords

The BGS is the only GS that really has any use anymore.

The SGS is easily replaced by a multitude of things-- EEE heals more than SGS more than 3/4 of the time, and for the majority of slayer tasks a simple bunyip will provide enough healing. And if you do need heavy-duty healing, there is soul split and unicorns for that. The prayer restore factor of the SGS is negligible, since you could buy a ****ton of prayer potions for what an SGS costs. ;)

The ZGS never did have much use. It's good for castle wars and okay for Sara GWD, but meh. I'd rather have another person with claws to drop her more quickly than freezing her and preventing a little damage.

The AGS used to be good, but its specs have too much variance. Dragon Claws are much more reliable for MHing because of the way it rolls the damage, providing a much higher average hit than AGS. And in Edge PKing, the other niche area of AGS, Korasi's Sword has now replaced AGS because its spec is far more accurate (it's magic based and does lots of extra damage!) and because KS is a decent enough weapon to use it out-right, making defending against specs by safing more difficult. As an added bonus, if you die and lose KS its only a few hundred K to replace!

td2sig.jpg

The only godsword that was useful to me was SGS.

Although I use it less often (because I have EE as well) it still has its occasional use, and thus deserves the vote.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

AGS if I had to choose, but between EEE, rapier and Claws, I see no reason to own a godsword at all anymore.

When it comes to Godswords I've got to say the Saradomin one is the best out of all of them. Not really the most efficient way to train Slayer though for example so I don't really use it. Only useful for participating in GWD trips and such. (For me personally)

j0xPu5R.png

AGS will likely crash to below SGS after the damage soaking update. There will be no point at all for it anymore, except for lending to remove junk...

I may be wrong but I thought that all the damage soaking update is going to do is allow people to see how much there armour is working but showing them how much the armour has reduced the hit by. Not really changing how much the player is hit. If this update comes out and give all armour the same effect (minus the prayer loss) as the dss or the ely then they will drop a huge amount.

user1-dark.png

bgs or sgs

zgs is good in a few places

and i would rather lower defence than hit a bit higher (ags)

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

I voted for SGS, sure it's not that very useful now sice we got the upgraded EEE, but dang it was good before.

And since I only used Godsword before, then it deserves my vote.

I tried AGS before, but it's inaccuracy was just sad. So I sold it like 2 hours after.

SGS pride for life.

Both GSs have same accuracy.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I voted for SGS, sure it's not that very useful now sice we got the upgraded EEE, but dang it was good before.

And since I only used Godsword before, then it deserves my vote.

I tried AGS before, but it's inaccuracy was just sad. So I sold it like 2 hours after.

SGS pride for life.

Both GSs have same accuracy.

He is clearly talking about the special attack.

Sgs has a higher chance of hitting.

No one, with a brain, uses a godsword for actual training.

It's a spec weapon, nothing more.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg