Mistakes

Guest Rob

Talking to a certain girl who likes me pretty much daily, even though I have no interest in her.

Whatever, I've made it pretty clear I don't want to date her or even hook up necessarily so it's not my fault.

Did that same mistake in the past. Had to remove her from facebook to make her understand that I didn't want to hear anything from her.

Buying Burnout Revenge for 70 bucks when I thought it'd be as good, if not better than 3. ;_;

Burnout Revenge is among my favorite games of all time, and I would never pay more than $45 for it. Especially now that its going on 6 years old.

Compared to 3, it sucks. Hard.

I disagree.

Revenge

Dominator

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Mistakes...probably shouldn't have slacked so much in high school. :P

<_<

Meh, if I haven't I probably wouldn't have gone to a better school anyway. All I have to do is do well in school, make enough to support myself after college, and live.

:cool:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Buying Burnout Revenge for 70 bucks when I thought it'd be as good, if not better than 3. ;_;

Burnout Revenge is among my favorite games of all time, and I would never pay more than $45 for it. Especially now that its going on 6 years old.

I disagree.

Revenge

Dominator

I haven't played 1, 2 or 5/Paradise. But it's 3 > Dominator > Revenge for me.

Dem opinions.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Not getting over my ex for ages. She cheated on me, I dumped her, all how it's supposed to go, but I couldn't stop thinking about getting back together/about her in general for months. I managed to not get back together with her, though, so I'm proud of that at least.

Also, being a shut-in, not going to parties, etc, for the majority of high school. I only started genuinely talking to people and stuff in about year 11, so yeah, lots of time wasted sitting at home on the internet which I'll never get back, heh.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I disagree.

Revenge

Dominator

I haven't played 1, 2 or 5/Paradise. But it's 3 > Dominator > Revenge for me.

Dem opinions.

I take it you don't like blowing [cabbage] up as much as I do. I didn't have enough fun with Dominator. EVERYTHING made you crash. Which wasn't good for your times. But in Revenge, crashing was a good thing and made you faster. Not to mention the soundtrack was 1000x better.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Pretty much wasted the past 3 years of my middle school life hanging out with the wrong type of people. Back then I was very weak at socializing, and I only had interest in games. I hanged out with those people pretty much all the time. Now that I've grown out of games and actually socialized with people more, this has put me in a massive disadvantage.

I mean my classmates already think of me as some antisocial nerd who doesn't do anything much...

Now it's freshman year, I've begun to correct that mistake (although 3 years of fail probably takes a long time to fix). I was part of the tennis team (should have been part of volleyball, but meh), I made new friends that aren't complete nerds, and I hosted a house party of 8 classmates. Now that I'm starting to get myself recognized in my high school years I should do better, however this has led to other mistakes (telling personal stuff to people who I realized can't be trusted).

I guess my only other "mistake" is not ever asking out a girl that I like... but that's waaaaaaaay over the line. I just treat her like a normal friend.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I thought you were in college freshman, but you're starting HS; you'll be fine! A great move on your part too, the next three years will completely overshadow your last 3 years you'll more or less forget about it.

My mistake? Staying up late playing Minecraft last night. I'm addictied to it, for the next three days 3/5 of my TIF posts will relate to it. >_>

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not trying my absolute best in my end of school exams

Wasting a year doing an ICT course at college because my mates were doing it aswel

Not always thinking for myself ect, ect :P

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

I thought you were in college freshman, but you're starting HS; you'll be fine! A great move on your part too, the next three years will completely overshadow your last 3 years you'll more or less forget about it.

My mistake? Staying up late playing Minecraft last night. I'm addictied to it, for the next three days 3/5 of my TIF posts will relate to it. >_>

I'm glad you've got your priorities straight.

As for myself, I do plenty wrong, but I wouldn't consider much of it a mistake. I guess I should have tried harder in Spanish last year so I would have been reccommended for AP this year, but whatever, I'm having a lot more fun this year without any Spanish at all.