Downfall Destroys Blacknights

Neltak

Congrats, looks like a dominant win.

Let's stay cool on the topic guys, I'm sure the officials can talk in private if they feel issues need addressed.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Wasn't there but it looks like it was no competition at all lol. Losing to a w141 clan 3 times in a row(1 in PvP) must be very humilating for you BK ah?

Gj boys, keep it up :)

Wtf your unbanned from tip it? Welcome back. :wink:

Recruit me pl0x?

Are you basing this on a few individuals and trying to act like you're all goody-do-shoes now lol?

I'm fairly certain everyone does this in the clan setting. Your members represent the entirety of your clan. Hell, I believe even you have done the same to Solace in the past. It's just a reality of life, expectations, etc. Convoluted and complicated, all you can really do is move on, because if we attempt to spin it back in our favor only exposes our own hypocrisy. I'm sure BK put up a good fight, but you can't expect people not to be shocked at a member's outbursts, just as you were shocked at Downfall's spams.

hzvjpwS.gif

I heard from some people that Downfall mass sniped Idk if it's true. Grats on your win, the last party was pretty funny lol.

Are you basing this on a few individuals and trying to act like you're all goody-do-shoes now lol?

I'm fairly certain everyone does this in the clan setting. Your members represent the entirety of your clan. Hell, I believe even you have done the same to Solace in the past. It's just a reality of life, expectations, etc. Convoluted and complicated, all you can really do is move on, because if we attempt to spin it back in our favor only exposes our own hypocrisy. I'm sure BK put up a good fight, but you can't expect people not to be shocked at a member's outbursts, just as you were shocked at Downfall's spams.

You know your clan has hacked forums before and Ddosed right?

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Expect the outburst of one person is not the same as the whole clan spamming [cabbage] most of the war. That's the whole point. Anyway, the past is past and there's no point tingling with it.

To Hitman - you sir are just seeking for trouble and I suggest you to take it down a few notches before you get too overconfident and the fall in that case will be high. To rest of the Downfall members who can keep their emotions apart from their childish behavior, thank you for the fight once again.

T-Board

C-Coy´10 Ensign in reserve

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

Expect the outburst of one person is not the same as the whole clan spamming [cabbage] most of the war. That's the whole point. Anyway, the past is past and there's no point tingling with it.

To Hitman - you sir are just seeking for trouble and I suggest you to take it down a few notches before you get too overconfident and the fall in that case will be high. To rest of the Downfall members who can keep their emotions apart from their childish behavior, thank you for the fight once again.

T-Board

But T-Board, didn't Black Knights spam [cabbage] as well in that whole entire war also? I mean I understand what you're saying that some Downfall members are immature and all but BK spamed [cabbage] as well

Now the differences are that some of Downfall members didn't threaten BK member after the fight while a few BK members went nuts on threating to DDOS DF members net and team speak and even at one point almost all BK members spamed something about fighting IRL.... Iam not sure about anybody els but I found that extremely funny :rolleyes:

Now if some BK members

who can keep their emotions apart from their childish behavior in the game of Runescape.com
, that'd be greatly appreciated .

And as for Hitman, you know how he is... he wasn't even there at the war.

Iam sure you and the rest of proud BK mature members can ignore these little things from a few Downfall members... ;-)

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

I heard from some people that Downfall mass sniped Idk if it's true. Grats on your win, the last party was pretty funny lol.

Lol, +1 to your last comment :thumbsup:

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

T-Board

But T-Board, didn't Black Knights spam [cabbage] as well in that whole entire war also? I mean I understand what you're saying that some Downfall members are immature and all but BK spamed [cabbage] as well

Now the differences are that some of Downfall members didn't threaten BK member after the fight while a few BK members went nuts on threating to DDOS DF members net and team speak and even at one point almost all BK members spamed something about fighting IRL.... Iam not sure about anybody els but I found that extremely funny :rolleyes:

Now if some BK members

who can keep their emotions apart from their childish behavior in the game of Runescape.com

Iam sure you and the rest of proud BK mature members can ignore these little things from a few Downfall members... ;-)

Actually we didn't spam anything before you started with your spam. Only thing we spammed was "BK" the whole war up until Downfall started their "bump up spam". Oh, and like a sentence almost 10 years old says - 'The K is shared you [cabbage] rag!" :lol: (and by that - it's the BlacKnights not the Black Knights)

Good fight Downfall, I'm sure this won't be the last we hear or see from you, hopefully our future fights will be as interesting as this one was. Hopefully all the people who have posted on this topic now have had their chance to speak their mind and some of the newer fights will get the attention needed instead of this.

T-Board

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

T-Board

Now if some BK members

Actually we didn't spam anything before you started with your spam. Only thing we spammed was "BK" the whole war up until Downfall started their "bump up spam". Oh, and like a sentence almost 10 years old says - 'The K is shared you [cabbage] rag!" :lol: (and by that - it's the BlacKnights not the Black Knights)

Good fight Downfall, I'm sure this won't be the last we hear or see from you, hopefully our future fights will be as interesting as this one was. Hopefully all the people who have posted on this topic now have had their chance to speak their mind and some of the newer fights will get the attention needed instead of this.

T-Board

The only offensive thing I can think of was "Choke" which i dont really agree with spamming but its kinda tactical i guess. None the less to say that your clan has never spammed anything questionable would be a flat out lie; every clan does it. Oh and I think we spammed reject on Halo, which he deserved.

6590ew.jpg

Shame you can't do uncapped in CWA. ;)

Good job DF. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

No matter what I say you'll never believe me, so why are you asking questions where you'll never get the answers you're looking for unless you're just hoping to provoke someone? You and I both know your accusations are without proof, but if you ever manage to find the proof that would substantiate your snide remark, you could certainly pm Dan/Zhandaly or Tmo/The_Man_O. They'd take care of it.

Expect the outburst of one person is not the same as the whole clan spamming [cabbage] most of the war.

What exactly were they spamming that was just so darn offensive? I can't imagine you being this upset over something like "Transition hero" or something like that. Did they insult BK or something?

hzvjpwS.gif

Expect the outburst of one person is not the same as the whole clan spamming [cabbage] most of the war.

What exactly were they spamming that was just so darn offensive? I can't imagine you being this upset over something like "Transition hero" or something like that. Did they insult BK or something?

TBH I was wondering about the samething. Due show us some pics of DF's spams. This is mainly for future references so that Downfall Clan of Runescape.com can watch what they spam and to prevent other clans from blowing fumes through their ears or having a FEW of their members threatening to DDOS Downfall clan. :ohnoes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

We started the fight 30 mins earlier then planned because you ensisted you had the correct time, you broke the sniper cap on most of the times with your mass sniping but those aren't excuses. Most of our warring staff came online when the fight had already started so we were not doing so good in the beginning. The fight itself was interesting though, didn't know you had such a heated "beef" with us but it seems you need it because you pulled more to this than to previous fights.

Thank you for the fight and hopefully we can fight again in the future.

T-Board

EDIT: Read all the Downfall replies, don't know where you're taking that we acted in any kind of way? Are you basing this on a few individuals and trying to act like you're all goody-do-shoes now lol? All I saw from the fight was your "funny" spams towards our clan but I guess you need to heat up your members somehow to increase the pulls.

They Pulled 50 in PVP vs you. That was when i was in downfall.

Take a Loss from a W141 clan.. or thats what half ur clan is calling them :shame:

Looks Like we Care about the Fight :thumbsup:

Gratz on Your win Downfall. Nice Numbers

Kimberly btw:

Wow Just cause your clan pulls more people to a pk trip than a war dont mean when you post it People Care. :thumbup: Its For Post Count. Like im posting for this topic just for post count.

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

I can't say I'm surprised. It's a real shame, because I truly believe Vanzant has the right idea, but it seems the entire clan does not share the same mindset.

Grats DF.

Mad??!?!?! :huh: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Not as mad as BK after they lost this war.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Looks Like we Care about the Fight :thumbsup:

Gratz on Your win Downfall. Nice Numbers

Kimberly btw:

Wow Just cause your clan pulls more people to a pk trip than a war dont mean when you post it People Care. :thumbup: Its For Post Count. Like im posting for this topic just for post count.

You seemed to care enough to comment and try to insult me not in one post, but two consecutive ones. Mention of our little 'run in' we had in the past has nothing to do with this fight. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. You fought well against DF, I just wanted to know what got people so upset, because that still isn't clear.

hzvjpwS.gif

thought being outnumbered 5-15 people the whole fight we preformed very well.

as said on rsc w141 thing, fight wdfs a pure irl and anything else was made as a joke. then again rs is serious business

gratz on your win, hopefully get a rm soon

bkleader.png