Consumerism thread

sees_all1

iphone 4

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a classic flip phone thats going on three years old now. Samsumg verizon. Nothing special. But its sturdy as hell. 3 years after purchase, and it still works perfectly fine. Minus the camera. That's been shoddy for ages. I can't even find a picture of it on google because no one cares about basic phones that don't need a data plan.

lol. Gotta love a freebie.

samsung-sch-u410.jpg

Found it! lol

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

iPhone 3GS. Don't get one, I'm going to sell mine to a gullible fool once I can get a new phone (mid next year.)

There's nothing wrong with mine :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I really, REALLY hate the Droid. Not because I have genuine experience to back up that it's bad, but because every time I see a new commercial for it I think "Wow, this is going to be a cool movie", then get disappointed.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I really, REALLY hate the Droid. Not because I have genuine experience to back up that it's bad, but because every time I see a new commercial for it I think "Wow, this is going to be a cool movie", then get disappointed.

119.jpg

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Had a Sony Ericsson K800i for ages but it packed in about a month ago and I've replaced it with the Sony Ericsson X8. I'm still getting used to the touchscreen but I'm quite enjoying the Android OS. Pretty much as good as I'm gonna get on a pay-as-you-go tariff. £10 top up gets 300 free texts and unlimited internet for a month then I still have my £10 to use at the end of the month. Basically £10 every 2 months or so.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Some sort of slidey Nokia thing. I regret buying it, but I needed to hop to Telstra, as Virgin was pissing me off at the time and this one was the best phone there.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I currently have a Motorola Droid on Verizon. There are better phones out there but at the time I bought it it was pretty much the best. And it's still a fantastic phone. Im likely going to upgrade to the Droid X in April when I can upgrade though, unless a better Verizon phone comes out by then.

motorola-droid-2.jpg

I don't even know what model my Nokia is.

My brother has a HTC Desire. Ich bin recommend! It's lovely.

I remember playing snake on those Nokia 3350's or whatever they were called :P I was a beast at that.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Motorola KRzr K1. It's not the best, but fine for what I use it for, and it still works after having had it for 4 years now, which is just phoning and texting. Only problem is that send is close to backspace when texting, but it's not that a big issue when you can text relatively proficiently. I just know if I have a smartphone my spare time will vanish altogether.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

samsung-moment.jpg

Samsung Moment. If it weren't for the sometimes crappy Sprint service in my area, I love it. Web's decent, Android market, television streaming, Sprint Nav, etc.

Sadly we're switching to Verizon soon, so I'll be needing to get a new phone and sell my Moment on Craigslist or something.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

get_smart_shoe_phone.jpg

Don't tell the CIA I posted this. :ph34r:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

get_smart_shoe_phone.jpg

You don't need to worry about the CIA.

It's the FBI who patrol the internets.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

get_smart_shoe_phone.jpg

You don't need to worry about the CIA.

It's the FBI who patrol the internets.

And the NSA....

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

And the new item is Television.

I personally own a 19" Element HDTV, purchased Black Friday from a circuit city three or four years ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Element-Inch-LCD-Flat-Panel/dp/B001IW1FIU

Its silver though.

Use it as a monitor, no complaints. 3/5 stars because its nothing fancy.

My family owns a very large (65-70 inch) samsung DLP. Picture quality is awesome. 5/5 stars.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I don't have one. Being a student I don't have a TV license (such a thing exists in the UK, it is used to pay for the BBC, and costs about £150 a year), since I don't watch that much TV. Any stuff I do is on iPlayer/SeeSaw, where you don't need a license anyway, for which my laptop screen is good enough.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

My family owns 3 Samsung TV's - a 23", a 32" and a 42" - all great TV's, the 42" has full 1080p while the two smaller TV's can do 720p. They have brilliant color, are really sleek looking and great for watching blu-rays on.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I have a 32" Samsung on my desk. I bought it in February, at best buy. Just the usual 720p LCD, but I love it. I hook up my computer to it to use it as a monitor, and play xbox on it. I have no regular channels or anything on it, but that's fine cause I don't watch tv much at all.

2s0cxth.png