Your Holy Trinity

Sam

saw this on /r9k/, thought it might be interesting.

What is your holy trinity? What 3 things get you through life and would be lost without?

It'd be interesting to see what TIF'ers say. Feel free to elaborate as much as you want.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

internet

friends

music

not in that order

/r9k/ <3:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My fiance/girlfriend, karate, and video games/ literature/ the internet.

If not for the first on this list, I'd have no life whatsoever.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

You're engaged? When did that happen? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL THE RELATIONSHIP THREADDDDD?

Music, friends and alcohol.

I normally combine all three.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

You're engaged? When did that happen? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL THE RELATIONSHIP THREADDDDD?

This. :mellow:

Congrats, though. :D

I have a hard time picking just 3 :P

My boyfriend, family, art, literature, my kitty and skittles.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

God.

Love.

Curiosity.

Deal with my religion and beliefs. Love...love of friends, love of...others, love of family, love of music, love of computer/internet...the list goes on. And I put "Knowledge" at first, but I realized that it's my curiosity that leads to knowledge, so that wins spot #3.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My computer: Provides with the majority of my entertainment at home, plus it's crucial for schoolwork and my hobby as a filmmaker.

Friends: If I had to pick one, it would have to be my best friend. He's seen me through the worst and the best on both sides.

Internet: Goes hand-in-hand with computer, entertainment function plus the primary way of showing my work.

So congrats to TIF, you made the list. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Because I half-expected you guys to yell at me. Or at least type violently. :ohnoes:

It's a really informal engagement, as I'm 17 and she's 15. And by really informal, I mean our parents don't know and we can't even legally get married right now.

But we both can't see our futures without the other, so we've both proposed to each other several times for fun, even if we also meant it seriously.

Basically, I was afraid of getting remonstrated for over-commiting to such a young relationship. After all, high school couples ending up marrying isn't really the norm.

But yeah, if Tip.it still exists in 8 years, I'll invite you all to the wedding.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Because I half-expected you guys to yell at me. Or at least type violently. :ohnoes:

It's a really informal engagement, as I'm 17 and she's 15. And by really informal, I mean our parents don't know and we can't even legally get married right now.

But we both can't see our futures without the other, so we've both proposed to each other several times for fun, even if we also meant it seriously.

Basically, I was afraid of getting remonstrated for over-commiting to such a young relationship. After all, high school couples ending up marrying isn't really the norm.

But yeah, if Tip.it still exists in 8 years, I'll invite you all to the wedding.

I was engaged once. Hope it turns out better for you than it did for me haha

Best of luck with that