Your Holy Trinity

Sam

My fiance/girlfriend, karate, and video games/ literature/ the internet.

If not for the first on this list, I'd have no life whatsoever.

You're engaged? When did that happen? WHY DID YOU NOT TELL THE RELATIONSHIP THREADDDDD?

This. :mellow:

Congrats, though. :D

Because I half-expected you guys to yell at me. Or at least type violently. :ohnoes:

It's a really informal engagement, as I'm 17 and she's 15. And by really informal, I mean our parents don't know and we can't even legally get married right now.

But we both can't see our futures without the other, so we've both proposed to each other several times for fun, even if we also meant it seriously.

Basically, I was afraid of getting remonstrated for over-commiting to such a young relationship. After all, high school couples ending up marrying isn't really the norm.

But yeah, if Tip.it still exists in 8 years, I'll invite you all to the wedding.

Best of luck! Also, don't invite TIFers to the wedding, because I'd be there.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Booze, drugs, internet.

My only issue is that internet involves stupid people and those I can't stand. Then again, 99% of the time both groups are the one and the same. You know what, I'm going to scrap internet because it involves those groups.

Booze, drugs, my mental instability.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

The internet, all my hobbies, and everyone I know.

That pretty much covers everything I like tbh. Limiting myself to 3 is really tough so I gotta be reeeeeeeal general.

Also you got this from r9k? Hard to believe rofl...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Hard work, relaxation, people.

Hard work meaning anything that gets my mind thinking, my lungs rasping, or my heart beating.

Relaxation can be anything from reading to sleeping to eating to sitting on a computer typing this.

People is pretty self-explanatory. I just enjoy interacting with people.

I'd put change up there if it was a holy quartet.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Friends, Technology, Music.

Learning comes in at a very close number four though :geek:

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Music, Friends, Family

I can honestly say I'd be dead if it wasn't for the first two.

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

• My closeted romantic persona. I may not look it to my friends, but I really enjoy reading, watching and sometimes even writing romance. I see beauty in absolutely everything, and I can't imagine going through life without that aspect.
  • Patience. I have an uncanny ability to sit around and do absolutely nothing for hours and hours. While I realise life is short, it's not that short.
  • My understanding of the world. Freedom isn't free, there is no god, and life is short and finite. The knowledge of humanity's origins, the fact that we are all made of star dust, really helps me to appreciate this world. There is nothing I cannot find fascinating and interesting. When I look up at the sky, I no longer see the sky. Instead, I see the vastness of space, and our Earth suspended in it. I realise that I am standing on a rock which is spinning through a cloud of stars.

This list of three things took quite a while to think up. But yeah, I believe these three are the things which help me live life as I do now.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

• My understanding of the world. Freedom isn't free, there is no god, and life is short and finite. The knowledge of humanity's origins, the fact that we are all made of star dust, really helps me to appreciate this world. There is nothing I cannot find fascinating and interesting. When I look up at the sky, I no longer see the sky. Instead, I see the vastness of space, and our Earth suspended in it. I realise that I am standing on a rock which is spinning through a cloud of stars.

There's no such thing as too much Carl Sagan.

This signature is intentionally left blank.