Body Modification?

Rainbows

How do you feel about body modifications? (piercings, tattoos, subdermals and the like, although other procedures such as tongue splitting are included).

Love piercings, I only have a few but I'm going to get a lot more.

Do you, yourself, have any/plans to acquire some in the foreseeable future?

At the moment I have 2 ear piercings (One in each earlobe) stretched to 10mm. And a tongue piercing.

I plan to get a nipple piercing for christmas, and in the future I would like a guitar tattoo on my upper arm (My grandad always used to play guitar with me whenever our family would go to visit), an Industrial Ear Piercing, Possibly eyebrow piecing, and possibly lip piercing.

Why?

I'd always wanted to stretch my ears so I just went for it. My girlfriend hassled me into getting my tongue piercing, The pain was bearable, but being unable to eat properly for a week, SUCKED.

Nipple piercing is just cosmetic, I think it looks pretty decent. Guitar tattoo - See above. Again with industrial and eyebrow i think they look pretty cool.

How do you feel about the growing pervasiveness of tattoos among western youth?

It's your body, do what you want... just don't regret it!

Do you think men should get ear piercings?

Normal ear piercings look wierd, Plugs look awesome. Anything that isn't a lobe piercing is also awesome.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I want to modify my body to have pterodactyl wings. True story.

(I don't like piercings and tattoos are too permanent for my liking. I'll stick with my pair of earrings and the occasional henna tattoo at a fair. Call me 'vanilla', I guess.)

hzvjpwS.gif

How do you feel about body modifications? (piercings, tattoos, subdermals and the like, although other procedures such as tongue splitting are included).

General piercings (lip, eyebrow, nose, ears) are okay, although I'm not a big fan of tongue piercings or anything beyond just poking holes in yourself. Don't really think nipple piercings are a good idea. Tattoos are fine in moderation, as long as you have a reason. I don't really like nose studs either; I think they look dumb.

I've always wanted to get the tops of my ears pierced (can't recall name of piercing). I would also be liable to dye my hair an odd color. My mom has always steered me away from most piercing/tattoos because they're fairly/pretty much permanent, but hair grows out (and can be dyed back) so I don't think she would be really against me dying it.

Why?

One of my earlobes is whack/deformed so getting those pierced would be odd and potentially annoying. Plus I've always thought those piercings were cool.

As long as you can justify it and pay for it I don't really care. Don't complain if you can't get a job because of it.

I think 'diamond studs' are really stupid looking on guys who try to be tough and just end up looking completely idiotic. I think gauges or other facial piercings (especially if combined, ie stereotypical goth/punk) are okay, if the guy's got hoops or not stupid studs ear piercings are okay.

I wouldn't consider a piercing myself, and they look good in few other places than in the ears. Always liked tattoos though, ever since I was little. The fact that you put art on your body using needles blows my goddamn mind it's so awesome.

None yet, but I have at least 2 (maybe 3) drawn out and ready. Was planning to have one done on my arm a few weeks ago but I booked a trip to Ireland instead. I'll hopefully get it sometime early next year when I have the money. Hopefully!

Why?

Aesthetics. A well-made tattoo can look absolutely amazing. Text tattoos and tribals are junk though.

It's good that it's become more widely accepted. Hopefully some of them end up with a tattoo they can look back on in five years and still be happy with.

Normal ear piercings look wierd, Plugs look awesome. Anything that isn't a lobe piercing is also awesome.

2009rb9.jpg

I wouldn't consider a piercing myself, and they look good in few other places than in the ears. Always liked tattoos though, ever since I was little. The fact that you put art on your body using needles blows my goddamn mind it's so awesome.

None yet, but I have at least 2 (maybe 3) drawn out and ready. Was planning to have one done on my arm a few weeks ago but I booked a trip to Ireland instead. I'll hopefully get it sometime early next year when I have the money. Hopefully!

Why?

Aesthetics. A well-made tattoo can look absolutely amazing. Text tattoos and tribals are junk though.

It's good that it's become more widely accepted. Hopefully some of them end up with a tattoo they can look back on in five years and still be happy with.

Ack, could you post in a visible color please <_<

hzvjpwS.gif

[hide]

Why?

[/hide]

Ack, could you post in a visible color please <_<

God I hate this new forum software. As soon as you copy-paste a text every goddamn format setting magically comes with it. I think I sorted it now though.

2009rb9.jpg

God I hate this new forum software. As soon as you copy-paste a text every goddamn format setting magically comes with it. I think I sorted it now though.

Don't use the Rich Text Editor :P EDIT: Thanks for fixing that, I can see your post now! :D

hzvjpwS.gif

I don't mind them. It's the people who get them just because it's a fad and then start whinning later when they realise it looks like crap who annoy me.

I did have plans to get one a while ago, its just not appropriate for my line of work right now so it will have to wait for the future... and for when i save up enough cash...

My brothers friend is actually a tattoo artist now and he did a rough draft for me. I'll see if i can find it and photo shop together a picture. Basically it was a dragon crawling out of my back with one of its claws on the back of my neck other on my shoulder and its head going over my shoulder and its head looking up from my chest near my heart.

By crawling out of my back i literally mean it looked like it was crawling from up under my skin with blood and everything. It's hard to explain. But the picture is big so i'm not sure if i could make a decent photo shop of it.

Why?

Because it would look great and anyone who knows me would say it suits me.

To each his own. Just as long as they know what their getting into.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I've never really found piercings or tattoos attractive on a girl. (On the ears it's fine though) Just looks tacky and unnecessary imo, especially if they have natural beauty. (I suppose I could add in that I don't like excessive makeup on someone either.)

If they want to do it though, then good for them.

j0xPu5R.png

How do you feel about body modifications?

I have 2 piercings in my left ear (Seen in the Real life pictures - 4 thread). I've also got 2 tattoos. I love them. However, I believe there's a limit to how many tattoo's piercings is just too much.

Was offered $1K to not get the one on my bicep. Definitely plan on getting a few more! Asked my ex about 2 years ago which piercing she thought was sexy... She said nipple ring so 5 minutes later I pushed a giant safety pin through it and still have it. :D.

Why?

I see them as memories. I can look back years from now (As I do for my current tattoos) and remember my life at that point. Plus, tattoos and piercings show a lot about one's character and personality.

Definitely!

I don't believe in getting tattoos.. And piecing anywhere except the ears for girls is really gross imo.

You don't like belly rings? Omgggg! Freaking love 'em! Saw this girl with the back of her neck pierced.. Thought it was sexy as hell but I guess it's all opinion. =).

I've never really found piercings or tattoos attractive on a girl.

Friend of mine got this vector design I drew:

[hide=Side tattoo.]148173_10150340425155457_569105456_15829018_2316192_n.jpg[/hide]

You don't think that's attractive? Makes my jaw drop every time I look at it!

09144a99bb.png

After my time at TAFE there's not a single piercing or tattoo that would ever make me bat an eyelid. I myself am considering getting a nipple piercing and some tattoos.

Either you are unaware of the penile piercing, or are not a guy.

In regards to piercings in general, I find the traditional piercings on women (ears, stomach, eyebrow, vertical hood, nipple) to be attractive. Tattoo's in general are attractive on women (provided their bodies compliment the tattoo or vice versa. However tattoo's and piercings in the example picture above I have no interest in. I feel that people can do what they like with their body, but don't be surprised if I don't want to look at someone like that all day at work, and for that reason decide not to hire you.

Personally, I wouldn't get a piercing myself as there are none that I feel look good on men. I have however been considering a tattoo for some time, but will not get it until I can decide on what exactly to get.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

After my time at TAFE there's not a single piercing or tattoo that would ever make me bat an eyelid. I myself am considering getting a nipple piercing and some tattoos.

Some of the guys in my class would look up weird [cabbage] in class. I have seen one too many pierced genitals and waaaaaaay too many fully tattooed penises.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Some of the guys in my class would look up weird [cabbage] in class. I have seen one too many pierced genitals and waaaaaaay too many fully tattooed penises.

Most awkward tattoo session ever, perhaps?

Sometimes I see a tattoo I like, but I'd probably never get one. Just because of the many jobs I might not be able to get with one.

I... I don't even want to really ask how you'd go about a "fully" tattooed penis. Also ... eh... kind of wondering the logistics behind how it would look in certain, well, situations.

*shudder*

Let's just say the phrase "Puff, the Magic Dragon" will forever be in my mind as giving head. :ohnoes:

Well, that's placed the Disturbing Mental Image of the Day in my head. Thank you.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I am a moderator with an a ban-axe and what is this? :unsure:

Let's keep it more appropriate, guys.

-----

I'd probably never get one myself, but I've always found eyebrow and lip piercings great on some people, even sexy.

Ear gauges, on the other hand... ugh.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Lets not forget circumcision, breast implants, and plastic surgery and such either. Even though they tend to be somewhat more acceptable in modern society, they are still taboo elsewhere.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

actually it's quite interesting.

before, circumcision was done as both to make it look better and it was supposably more hygenic. about 5 years ago some doctor proclaimed you have a higher risk of contracting HIV/AIDS if you are NOT circumcised. tbh, that's plain [cabbage] as no less then a month later it was proved wrong and was shunned for it. I wont go into graphic details for... all of our sakes but these days people refuse to be circumcised (their children, rather) unless its for reigious reasons. Probably said it a few pages back but I was planning getting my tattoo this December but its on hold until I secure a new job.

@Wicked_, that's a pretty awesome job you did (graphics wise)

Popoto.~<3

actually it's quite interesting.

before, circumcision was done as both to make it look better and it was supposably more hygenic. about 5 years ago some doctor proclaimed you have a higher risk of contracting HIV/AIDS if you are NOT circumcised. tbh, that's plain [cabbage] as no less then a month later it was proved wrong and was shunned for it. I wont go into graphic details for... all of our sakes but these days people refuse to be circumcised (their children, rather) unless its for reigious reasons. Probably said it a few pages back but I was planning getting my tattoo this December but its on hold until I secure a new job.

@Wicked_, that's a pretty awesome job you did (graphics wise)

I haven't heard any evidence why either is better than the other. I'm not done. [/End of that discussion]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod