Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

assassin_696

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol other peoples opinions are srs bsns (It killed me on the inside to type that, don't worry)

I'd give this album a light 9, Kanye is a brilliant lyricist and shows it on this album. It's packed full of great references and just all around great lines. The number of guests he has on the album is ridiculous too, there's so much power propping up this album. And Nicki Minaj's verse on Monster? Easily the best work she will ever do on anything for the rest of her career (not that that's saying much). Probably on my list of my favorite albums of the year, but I don't think it would take the top spot if I actually had to choose.

So uh yeah, I like it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Oh God... In Chris Rock's speech, he says Circus O'leil

NO!! It's Cirque du Soleil. CIRQUE DU SOLEIL. 4I;LAWJRL;4WGHE HRE FFJK;LBJKF;LJM,.ZX So many people make that mistake >.<

The album's pretty good though. I'm not much of a fan of hip hop, because I never really listen to lyrics. But I liked a few songs.

wl7w9j.png

I gave it a listen, I see nothing special about it. It wouldn't even crack my top 10 albums of 2010.

Wouldn't even pass as an album on my list, lol.

get the hell out of here if you cant appreciate a good artist. trying to attract attention to yourself by bashing someone who has accomplished more than most rappers is just a waste of your time.

1075479-well_that_s_just_like_your_opinion_man_super.jpg

I gave it a listen, I see nothing special about it. It wouldn't even crack my top 10 albums of 2010.

Wouldn't even pass as an album on my list, lol.

get the hell out of here if you cant appreciate a good artist. trying to attract attention to yourself by bashing someone who has accomplished more than most rappers is just a waste of your time.

1075479-well_that_s_just_like_your_opinion_man_super.jpg

Uh, it was that other kid being an ass.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

It isn't just one person it's both. I want to remind everyone that they need to respect everyone else's opinions no matter what they are! I understand that a couple of you are pretty devoted fans but that still does not give you the right to bash anyone else's opinion if they disagree with yours. Let this be a fair warning to all.

tFtfA.jpg

my date for semi tonight (who drove) had a kanye song playing when we got in her car.. then another kanye song came on that i never heard before. i looked over at the lcd on the dash and the whole track list was there. i'm seriously in love.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

It isn't just one person it's both. I want to remind everyone that they need to respect everyone else's opinions no matter what they are! I understand that a couple of you are pretty devoted fans but that still does not give you the right to bash anyone else's opinion if they disagree with yours. Let this be a fair warning to all.

I hardly think it's both in any way. I simply said I see nothing special about it, then that guy thinks thats "trying to attract attention to myself". Yeah, kay.

I hardly think it's both in any way. I simply said I see nothing special about it, then that guy thinks thats "trying to attract attention to myself". Yeah, kay.

Your's was fine, I was speaking more so about another post, which has been removed.

tFtfA.jpg

Your's was fine, I was speaking more so about another post, which has been removed.

Ah, that explains my confusion. Sorry icon_razz.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Probably not her.

AHAHAHA.

Yea, I'm really not a fan of Ms. Nicki.

However, I'm LOVING this cd! I usually find Kanye just... lame. This CD, while his lyrics aren't as witty as Eminem or Lil Wayne, I think the music + production blows both out of the water. Loving them. On the other hand, I'm not really liking blame game... Nor the 2nd one. LOVE all of the others.. I think. Monster is kinda wack. Runaway is very good imo, as is Hell of a Life, Devil in a New Dress, So appalled, Power, and Dark Fantasy. (Save that small section where Kanye says "toysssss". Nails on a chalkboard.)

edit: ok so I've been listening to Blame Game... I love the skit at the end. Hilarious.

Yeeezy taught me. :XD:

Edited by bonkers

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• 3 weeks later...

[ignore, I'll take this to PM.]

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I hate to ruin the parade in this thread, but can someone explain to me how this is different to every other rap album? Sounds pretty normal to me.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM