No 99's Merch Blog

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright it might take a while for the next update. Bought some DFS's before they crashed so now I'm stuck with them. Going to wait until this weekend when they go back up and quite possibly make an 18m profit from these. Anyone wanting to make a good profit I suggest to wait until DFS's update with a price decrease that is less than 700k and then try and buy as many DFS's as possible for the lowest price possible. Keep them for a day or two and then sell at max. You should make anywhere from 3-4m per DFS. I.E. You buy 10 DFS's you make 30-40m.

1288581197250-1.jpg

Just found this blog earlier and just merched 10k sharks, my first ever merch :rolleyes: so thanks man! and keep at it, you'll be at max cash before you know it!

No problem man keep up your merching too! Soon you'll have loads of cash :)

1288581197250-1.jpg

because it crashed so hard. useful items like the DFS do not naturally crash that hard, and they tend to rebound a little bit when something like this happens.

btw i like this blog. you should try for higher profit margins!

because it crashed so hard. useful items like the DFS do not naturally crash that hard, and they tend to rebound a little bit when something like this happens.

btw i like this blog. you should try for higher profit margins!

Exactly. Last time I did this was when Godswords were crashing due to panicking. Bought 4 SGS's on the rebound and made 22m.

With flipping I try to do the highest profit margins possible. I could probably merch more often and make 5m+ a day, but I don't have that much free time to be able to come back to the computer every 4 hours :/

2af7sl.png

Okay thanks again guys :) I'll make sure I stock up!

Edit: Got 1 at min, so I'll wait till the next update and see if I can grab a few more at min.

Good deal. Just make sure you're patient with it because I know a lot of people who aren't willing to hold onto investments because they themselves end up panicking.

1288581197250-1.jpg

Yay!

101204001650.png

When do I sell though? :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Yay!

101204001650.png

When do I sell though? :P

I say give it until 26m-26.5m is the mid price

The thing is I'm not quite sure how the market will reach equilibrium with this one, but if you see an update of less than +800k i'd say its about time to drop.

1288581197250-1.jpg

bravo on not using manip clans!

good too see that solo merching is still around albeit in a much different, less predictable and probably more risky form

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Not doing so well with the DFS's considering they crashed the instant they rose (very unexpected). I'm going to wait it out and resell when they're on the rise again and hopefully break even. Win some lose some :P

1288581197250-1.jpg

Sold 'em off, and made ~200k lmao :D

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Sold 'em off, and made ~200k lmao :D

Lol nice. Better than losing any money :P

I really need to learn to do this.

It's pretty easy it just takes a little bit of time at the GE a couple of times a day. If you have some cash you're willing to let generate money for you I suggest you learn merching that way you can make money while you skill and when you are done you have more money to put towards skills :).

Also update on my DFS's (which I haven't sold yet lol). The dragon defender's stats were a little bit weaker on the defence side of things so people are starting to pick the DFS back up so I might be able to come out with a profit still!

1288581197250-1.jpg

Also update on my DFS's (which I haven't sold yet lol). The dragon defender's stats were a little bit weaker on the defence side of things so people are starting to pick the DFS back up so I might be able to come out with a profit still!

I'm sure they'll rise some more, I went to world 2 and someone was offering 26mil for a dfs.

I'm sure they'll rise some more, I went to world 2 and someone was offering 26mil for a dfs.

Yeah, but usually people ask for higher than normal in order to accumulate junk, which they can sell later. I still think I'll break even on these no doubt, but I've wasted some time I could've been flipping. I'll get right back on the flipping the instant I'm done with these DFS's however in order to make sure whoever is following this blog in hopes to learn some merchanting tactics can pick back up.

1288581197250-1.jpg