No 99's Merch Blog

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent visited blogscape in wayyy too long, thought i'd pass by friends blogs :)

Awesome to see you got quest cape, wear it with pride my friend! <3:

I miss you :(

Hey man are you coming back?!!? If so that'd be awesome cause I've missed you too!

1288581197250-1.jpg

Haven't dropped in here for a little while.... grats on the quest cape. :) I should have a couple screenies to share in a few hours, since some stuff is currently selling, will edit this post when the time comes. I've been having fun making a mockery of all the panic trading and crazy price changes going on too :twisted: 17m off some SGS a few days ago, 40m off torstols the first time they crashed around a week ago, and a few other small trades. Good fun. :shades:

Hi.

good job on the merchanting and what not, and the quest cape is very impressive :-)

Maybe one day before I go back to school I'll pop on and say hello, it's been a long, long time!

-GRENADE ;-)

SOCOM. :)

Keep up the progress, you're doing great!

Haven't dropped in here for a little while.... grats on the quest cape. :) I should have a couple screenies to share in a few hours, since some stuff is currently selling, will edit this post when the time comes. I've been having fun making a mockery of all the panic trading and crazy price changes going on too :twisted: 17m off some SGS a few days ago, 40m off torstols the first time they crashed around a week ago, and a few other small trades. Good fun. :shades:

Hey thanks! Cool glad to see someone's making some merching progress as I take time away from it :razz:

Hi.

good job on the merchanting and what not, and the quest cape is very impressive :-)

Maybe one day before I go back to school I'll pop on and say hello, it's been a long, long time!

-GRENADE ;-)

<3: * Infinity

COME BACK NOWWWWWWWWWWWW

SOCOM. :)

Keep up the progress, you're doing great!

<3 Socom and will do once free trade comes out :wink:

1288581197250-1.jpg

When free trade comes out you know you are gonna hook a bro up with like 100M right? ha

Also, I feel sorry you have those 2 noobs posting on your blog... *cough* Rahila and Bows *cough*

peace,

Vann

All is looking awesome! =D What are you planning on doing once the free trade update comes out? Are you going to 95/99 prayer? If so do you wana race? :D

Definitely going to figure out merching once it comes out ;). No plans for getting prayer up sorry :P

When free trade comes out you know you are gonna hook a bro up with like 100M right? ha

Also, I feel sorry you have those 2 noobs posting on your blog... *cough* Rahila and Bows *cough*

peace,

Vann

Well I was going to give you 100m till you called Bows and Rahila noobs! :shame:

That means I'm only gonna give you 50m.. maybe next time you'll think before you speak :roll:

1288581197250-1.jpg

Congrats on your nice new cash pile and your quest cape!

You're doing an awesome job with all that money. And congratulations on Quest Cape!

Hey guys thanks!

So to keep this blog up to date I've decided to merch a little since I still have like 2 weeks left until free trade. So here was a small merch to pick things back up

Screenshot2011-01-18at12557PM.png

Screenshot2011-01-18at115949PM.png

Also another random level as well

Screenshot2011-01-13at42946PM.png

1288581197250-1.jpg

JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Your Boyfriend

PS: Max Cash is gonna take forever with a gold digger boyfriend like me, btw <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

realsiggy.jpgmscl.png