The History of Your RS Name

Pinkbullet3

Pinkbullet3: Few years back, I played a small game online called "Bootleggers" with some school friends. I couldn't think of anything at the time (and I'm straight, mind you) so I chose this name and it carried over into RS. The "3" was just cuz... you know what happens when someone takes the name you want. -.-

Nothing special, lol.

You? (And try to post the name that you're talking about, as sometimes the acc you use in RS doesn't match your forum name.)

EDIT: I've decided to add another part.

Sock Thief: I kind of wish I could have this name because I thought it sounded cool at the time. I've always noticed my supply of socks getting smaller and smaller (I'm sure this happens to anyone who owns pairs of socks) so I thought maybe there's an invisible Sock Thief somewhere...

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady_Ninane was supposed to be Lady_Niniane. Niniane was the Lady of the Lake (or one of them) in Arthurian legend. I sucked at spelling at the tender age of 13yrs, though. Then one day Carl0dublin made a topic about new RSNs being freed, and I managed to snag Kimberly, shake off the shackles of a mispelled name, and ascend

into

GLORY

(Or at least I did in my mind.)

hzvjpwS.gif

My screen name originated in the library of my middle school many years ago. It a bit of a joke I thought of a local weatherman Steve Pool, but crunch the name together stevepool doesn't look very eye pleasing so in the moment I looked up from my screen to see a pole and thus the legend was born.

tFtfA.jpg

My old name, Cruz1310, came because I was playing final fantasy: tactics advance, and one of the suggestions for my characters name was Cruz, which just kinda stuck. Of course, cruz was taken, so I added 13 and 10 to the end because they were the coolest numbers I could think of

But my new name, Amaranth GTO, comes from amaranth, a pretty pink color and a flower symbolizing immortality, and GTO from my car, a 1972 pontiac GTO <3:

Amaranth_GTO.png

sohkmj was the username to my (primary) school network. I was lazy to think of something else. I created sohkmj, and didn't play Runescape for 1 week after I first played it, I forgot the password the next week, so I created sohkmj1.

I changed it to ScribleRider first day of members. No real history. I didn't like it, so I changed it as soon as I could.

Changed to Sockpicil. Sock derives from sohk, which the old blogscapers like to mispronounce as "sock". There was an ointment near my desk that was called "Topicil".

I snatched Stack after 8 months of being Sockpicil, when I found out that they were freeing up old RSNs. Flipped a dictionary a few times to find a word.

cjmftw - because cjm are my initials, and well...you know the rest.

I also had changed to combixtian (Combichristian) as a means of displaying my love for the band Combichrist, but I'm back to cjmftw now.

My first account in memory (I had played in the very early days but have no recollection of user name) was 'ninoofillage' because my then girlfriend kept calling my fave band (Ill Nino) at the time...well ninoofillage. It caught on [ie I was whipped]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

First screen name i ever had on any game was my runescape's jjjon1234. (I made it when i was like 9 and the "jjjon" part originated from my f name, jonathan. Idk where 1234 came from)

Somehow as I used it on other forums/games it morphed to jjjon123. After that it stuck and now, if you are on ANY forum or chat room or game or ANYTHING you can find me as jjjon123 (AWL!_jjjon123 on steam/TF2 clan name from my pop's, and jong124 @ gmail cuz jjjon123 was taken <_< ). I just changed my rs name to jjjon123 when I won mem's from tif RCC <3

Someday i will become a uber-famous indie programmer and i want everybody to recognize me where ever I play, Thus the pseudo-narcissistic paragraph.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Also, for funsies, other names I've had:

Dax Oxide: Was doing some Chem homework at the time.

I Am Not Dax: Just for trolling.

Dax Cuts Ivy: 99 Woodcutting name for teh lulz. I HAVE NO SHAME.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Sonic3190. GAHHHHHH why did I choose a very uncreative numbered name lol... as a kid i was a huge Sonic fan (played all the GBA Sonic games! ;) ) so I couldn't really think up of anything else. As for the number it was just some random thing I came up with. As I grew with the name I realized how awfully uncreative it was, and name change happened to be members. :wall:

If I COULD change my name though, I would change it to:

Sonikku: Just like my forum name. :D It's basically a Japanese pronunciation of Sonic. An idea I got from watching lots of Youtube, lol.

MC squared: MC is my initials, and because it so happened to fit the E = mc² equation, MC squared was my first thought.

Only if I could become a member though... GAHHHHHHH stupid Jagex and their western bias :x

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Wizards were cool, so was Zelda. Therefore Gandalf + Ganondorf = Gandorf

6+1=7 which is lucky I suppose.

Of course I may have just misspelt Ganondorf but I like my first reasoning better. :P

I did change my username to Mr Spock for a while but I missed having my original name. I wouldn't mind knocking off some numbers but another person already has Gandorf with a few ranked skills and I'd like to keep my Tip.it/Runescape names the same.

Spooferfish...

I had a green spotted puffer that my mom got me from her work at a tropical fish warehouse (which is where i work now:P) Whos name was Spoof. I don't know why I named him that, but that was his name.

When I started RS I didn't really have a name online for anything... So when my brother intorduced me to RS I tried "spoof" but it was taken, and I was disappointed. I sat there thinking and watching him swim around looking for something to murder (he was a violent little fella) and thought of Spooferfish.

[spoiler=A Green Spotted Puffer.]Rizzle.png

It was awesome watching him side 'step' attacks from crayfish and rip their arm off and eat it, then go back and finish them off... <3: Oh how I miss him.

35b9enp.jpg

Spooferfish...

I had a green spotted puffer that my mom got me from her work at a tropical fish warehouse (which is where i work now:P) Whos name was Spoof. I don't know why I named him that, but that was his name.

When I started RS I didn't really have a name online for anything... So when my brother intorduced me to RS I tried "spoof" but it was taken, and I was disappointed. I sat there thinking and watching him swim around looking for something to murder (he was a violent little fella) and thought of Spooferfish.

[spoiler=A Green Spotted Puffer.]Rizzle.png

It was awesome watching him side 'step' attacks from crayfish and rip their arm off and eat it, then go back and finish them off... <3: Oh how I miss him.

Rofl, now every time i see a forum post by you I'm going to think of that picture and laugh XD

Anyway, for me...

My very first username was Link353510. Link came from Zelda, which is still my all time favorite game. And the two 35's were because that was my favorite number when i made the name. Due to the fact that at the time, i was also obsessed with Hotwheel cars. Specifically a exclusive collectible set named Highway 35. And the 10, well. I'm not really sure. Maybe it was my second favorite number.

Once the name change update came, i switched to X HeXxiLeD X. Hexxiled is a word i created by combining the word "hex" "exiled". Dunno why, just sounded cool. Oh, and i like having a spaz attack with the shift key sometimes.

After that, i switched to Hexiled Razz, because online i've been starting to be known as "Hex" or "Razz" Though personally i preferred Razz.

And finally, i came to Razz-kun. Because people still called me Hex as it's the first 3 letters of my name >.>

And kun is a Japanese honorific. As I'm somewhat into Japanese culture. I wanted Razz-san, but it was taken.

I'm pretty content with my username at the moment, and don't think I'll change it again any time soon. I hate it when people sporadically change their username as soon as they get the chance...

As for my pure's names, I just tried to think of the coolest name i could. Hexiled Zerk, Tankimanjaro, Runited Fate, and Im0tal Fire to name most of them. I only changed the first 3 once to their current names.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Dax Cuts Ivy: 99 Woodcutting name for teh lulz. I HAVE NO SHAME.

How far did you get?

I got all the way there. But I did it in under a month, so I had Dax Cuts Ivy some 10 days after I finished. : D

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Everyone assumes that my name is called this because I wanted to train mage, but it's actually not.

I'm called mymagerules coz I had a mage pure called "ilovechips" or something, and at the tender age of like 11 i thought that people would understand that i meant that mymagerules, my other mage account rules.

Never told anyone that, but now the secret's out D:

1979.png

Mymagerules.png

Dragon Riding Cult Leader?