Dungeoneering Again

Seraphi

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by hideously fail I assume you mean summon something really large that wants to eat me? Or you are now a squirrel for 1d6 turns? Also what would the penalties for having a stat at "0" be? Would 0 willpower mean that you are shut out of spell casting in general? Or just that it is very hard to learn?

LNYvk.png

Oh Ross, since Space was moved to Tuesday, when will the first session of this be?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

To forstall anyone's feelings getting hurt, this is my actual character who will actually be playing in the game. Any similarities are not coincidental, but should be taken as compliments, not insults.

Name: Heksly Heksington

Background:

He ate his whole families his brains, after reading the Highlander, and when food stopped appearing in the oven he set off with no additional powers, but still holds the belief that eating people's brains gives magic powers.

Appearance:

Pale and sullen. He also has huge throbbing neck veins from shouting all the time.

Alignment/Personality

Pretends to be good and reasonable, but actually just keeps stabbing people in the back and trying to eat their brains.

Traits:

Brain Eater

Cannot be killed

Has multiple names

Enjoys long walks over people's tables

Cannot learn

Is immune to other brain eaters/suckers/ect

-Strength 0

-Skill 0

-Toughness 0

-Charisma 0

-Willpower 0

Inventory

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Yeah, but Archi, are you a Zombie?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Wait, I thought that Space was only moved to Tuesday temporarily. So I was wondering when the first session would be. I can't play on Sundays, but the rest sounds good (Monday/Tuesday and Friday).

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Nah, I am just a guy, I always wondered what it would be like to just have a single short term goal so I created a character which was very much simplifed. (IE no long term goals, just straight forward power crazy)

Well, he probably can die. Easily. But, it's a less complicated choice than your expiriment as a herbalist, eh?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yeah, its not like you need alot of skill to sneak up behind someone, stab them, slice their head open and then scoff their brains.

And since he can't gain skills he can't lose skills(unless we are going negative numbers, which would be hilarious), so he can't, metaphorically, die.

He is dead then, but if he can't learn, he won't be able to stab things. Unless he stabs himself.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hey, Retech, we are pretty much Yin and Yang, you being Yin in the search for power, me being Yang on a quest for doing good, even though our opposites we still have a trait in common; our eyes (comparabale to the eyes on the symbol).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

He is dead then, but if he can't learn, he won't be able to stab things. Unless he stabs himself.

Nah, since he is level 0, so can has a reasonable chance of doing everything.

Not sure ross will even allow that.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Nah, since he is level 0, so can has a reasonable chance of doing everything.

Why not just

5/5/5/5/5

Nice character by the way, could you possibly change the bit about being invulnerable to brain eaters?

[Falador tavern]

It isn't set in any period. Standard fantasy setting. Elves are hippies, dwarves live in mountains and have cool architecture, humans are average, etc.

Magic has just been discovered, though, so there aren't any stupidly powerful archmages yet.

2Xeo5.png

If it's Rennaisance, then i could go all AC2 and be Ezio. With poison!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]