Unknown Killers vs Eternity

Unknown_killers

ukillers-2514091.png

#rs-uk

www.unknowns[LikelyScam]

On 11/21/10 The Unknown Killers faced Eternity.

Rules.

Date: Sunday 21st November

Mass World: 93

War World: 10

Mass Time:1:15

War Time:2est

We Face:Eternity

Thier Ml:http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=p_o_r

Capped/Uncapped:20vs20

Map: Classic mid bounds

Bounds:Middle Bounds

Styles Allowed:Melle+binds+range+dung

Range Cap:NO cap

Rings:Yes

Dungeoneering:Yes

Corrupt:NO

Sniper cap:1 Sniper cap

RSC Post:yes

UK starting - 24

Eternity starting - 23

UK Dropped to - 23. Thanks Tris Gangster for dropping <3

Eternity - 23

It was a Great war, we were all having fun. And UK was beating Eternity by 3-4 kills. Remember it was 1 sniper and 1 main pile. Knowing that "2" snipers not "1" were enough to destroy our binds they send in 3 snipers. As time went on toward the end there were 2 main piles, and 6 snipers on us. UK left cc due to the no honor that was done.

Here are pics of them mass sniping -

1. If you look on this picture you'll see that they have 3 snipers to the NW and West of Center of my compass, they were re-grouping at that time. So no main pile there.

eternitymasssnipe1new.jpg

2. If you look NE of my compass you'll see 2 people getting attacked and they are both tanking. If you look on my Mini-map you'll see that they are UK members tanking. Now if you look SW you'll see another "two" more of their snipers. Making it 2 main piles and going over snipe cap.

http://img7.imageshack.us/f/masssnipe2new.jpg

Thanks for the fight Eternity! Great Job UK trying to bind even though they had snipers tagged to each one of us throught out the fight. Keep it strong guys. UK PRIDE! ^_^

I appreciate they broke the rules and you did what you thought was best, but you can't leave the war and claim a win on forums. I'm not trying to critisize you, you're a clan who's very much learning and improving, all I'm saying is that there are other ways you could have gone about this. For example, mass anti-sniping and winning the war fair and square. Chins up UK, to get in a winning position in a Matched war with Eternity is a big positive you can take away. You can't just leave and post like this though.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

UK looks like you guys did a great job even thought you guys left the portal it looks like it was intense.

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Laugh out loud!

You can clearly see that they rush they guy in robes @ first pic - REGROUP IN CWA?!

And on the 2nd pic its obviously a transition wich was called too early... and you only see one person attacking(the ranger) on the other side.

Guess you bailed because you where getting ownd and wanted to get a cheap win& the funniest part is; not even a twr fight but you try to get an autowin WTF L0L

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

Laugh out loud!

You can clearly see that they rush they guy in robes @ first pic - REGROUP IN CWA?!

And on the 2nd pic its obviously a transition wich was called too early... and you only see one person attacking(the ranger) on the other side.

Guess you bailed because you where getting ownd and wanted to get a cheap win& the funniest part is; not even a twr fight but you try to get an autowin WTF L0L

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

LOL. what a joke. i guess u can jsut leave the portal now and claim a win? as u can see on 1 of those pictures it wasnt a mass snipe it was a early transition. LOL. congratz eternity. and uk, u probably shouldnt post a win topic on TWR cause of "broken rules". Gratz again eternity.

LOL. what a joke. i guess u can jsut leave the portal now and claim a win? as u can see on 1 of those pictures it wasnt a mass snipe it was a early transition. LOL. congratz eternity. and uk, u probably shouldnt post a win topic on TWR cause of "broken rules". Gratz again eternity.

violence mad? violence sad?

this topic should be deleted by a mod

you should be banned from these forums.

go join a top clan! o wait nvm... u cant get into 1.

Are you dumb? Yes you are. I'm level 107 idiot. l2troll.

I would suggest stop posting on fan sites such as these, you just make a fool (EDIT: DOWNIE) of yourself.

well maybe u shouldnt have spent so much time in w50 and at playoffs big guy :)

The fact of the matter is that the pics you have don't prove they mass sniped. Like i said in a previous post and others have said they could have had 1 sniper, and been dragged or early transition. You didn't win you lost and you can't get auto wins in rs so that makes ur clan look crud cos this aint twr were there is points at stake its a simple fight. Get off ur high horses and tbh, who cares about top clans all they do is no life uncapped fights and that aint a huge thing being able to get into 1 so its a lame comeback.

envy42.png

rofl we weren't mass sniping. it was an transition

If you want an win, Just war us again and maybe you will get it

2dj75ur.jpg

eunderrated.png

I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

rofl we weren't mass sniping. it was an transition

If you want an win, Just war us again and maybe you will get it

a 2 main piles transition nice....

You didn't answer to the 2nd part of that.

DownfallLightning.png

crownn.gifDownfall Member

Gj us?

Lolled about the 3-4 kills ahead part, the biggest gap was 1 kill

O yea, tanked from 10-10 to 10-0, thanks for the practice!

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member