Updates

SoulWars

No, I agreed that there is enough content to keep me busy. I admit I had more time last week to try new content as I have a bit of school stuff this week, but I haven't completed all content so there is stuff for me to do. ;)

One off week here and there doesn't bother me as much as it does to some people.

Since you keep saying there is still so much stuff left to do for you, might I ask what exactly?

Sure thing. |^_^|

1. Get 99 Mining

2. Get 99 Runecrafting

3. Get 99 Dungeoneering

4. Get 120 Dungeoneering and achieve the maximum total level.

5. Get all Dungeoneering Items I want and max out all classes on the Ring of Kinship.

6. Complete my house by adding Abyssal Demon Head, KBD Heads and KQ Head in my skill halls.

7. Hang up a Mounted Bass and Swordfish in my skill halls.

8. Get a Green and Red Dragon egg, then grow all Dragons to complete my Menagerie.

9. Obtain the ancient pages I'm missing for my Ancient Cavern book.

10. Get ranked in all minigame highscores.

11. Get every Castle Wars armor piece excluding swords up to intricate.

12. Get all Castle Wars halo's, cape's and shield.

13. Complete the Champion's Challenge.

14. Kill 4'000 Chompy Birds for the Expert Dragon Archer hat.

15. Complete all Court Cases.

16. Get a Cute Phoenix Eggling.

17. Get an Abyssal Demon Pet from Soul Wars.

18. Get a Fire Cape for my Cape Rack (excluding the one in my bank).

19. Make money/merchant to get the items I want.

-

tl:dr = I have enough content to keep me busy, and I'm almost maxed.

Is it useful? Hell no, but it's content nevertheless. In the end of the day, Runescape itself isn't really useful.

Hey Den, quite the list there. Apparently RS can go on for several years without updates and still keep you busy. :smile:

I think that's probably why they always have Void pt 3 or somethign there to point out the last big update so people don't see the small, crappy one. :P

Yeah, haha. I actually liked the old layout better.... better overview, in my opinion:D

Same. I look on tip.it nowadays to see if there is/was an update, in case I missed one on RS-homepage. :razz:

And Tim, she says she misses angering the Jagex myrmidons.

If she comes back to Tip.It, she can pick up where she left. :wink:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I agreed that there is enough content to keep me busy. I admit I had more time last week to try new content as I have a bit of school stuff this week, but I haven't completed all content so there is stuff for me to do. ;)

One off week here and there doesn't bother me as much as it does to some people.

Since you keep saying there is still so much stuff left to do for you, might I ask what exactly?

Sure thing. |^_^|

1. Get 99 Mining

2. Get 99 Runecrafting

3. Get 99 Dungeoneering

4. Get 120 Dungeoneering and achieve the maximum total level.

5. Get all Dungeoneering Items I want and max out all classes on the Ring of Kinship.

6. Complete my house by adding Abyssal Demon Head, KBD Heads and KQ Head in my skill halls.

7. Hang up a Mounted Bass and Swordfish in my skill halls.

8. Get a Green and Red Dragon egg, then grow all Dragons to complete my Menagerie.

9. Obtain the ancient pages I'm missing for my Ancient Cavern book.

10. Get ranked in all minigame highscores.

11. Get every Castle Wars armor piece excluding swords up to intricate.

12. Get all Castle Wars halo's, cape's and shield.

13. Complete the Champion's Challenge.

15. Complete all Court Cases.

16. Get a Cute Phoenix Eggling.

17. Get an Abyssal Demon Pet from Soul Wars.

18. Get a Fire Cape for my Cape Rack (excluding the one in my bank).

19. Make money/merchant to get the items I want.

-

tl:dr = I have enough content to keep me busy, and I'm almost maxed.

Is it useful? Hell no, but it's content nevertheless. In the end of the day, Runescape itself isn't really useful.

Hey Den, quite the list there. Apparently RS can go on for several years without updates and still keep you busy. :smile:

I think that's probably why they always have Void pt 3 or somethign there to point out the last big update so people don't see the small, crappy one. :P

Yeah, haha. I actually liked the old layout better.... better overview, in my opinion:D

Same. I look on tip.it nowadays to see if there is/was an update, in case I missed one on RS-homepage. :razz:

And Tim, she says she misses angering the Jagex myrmidons.

If she comes back to Tip.It, she can pick up where she left. :wink:

She probably won't as she doesn't play Runescape anymore due to her joint issue. Maybe in the future she will.

She probably won't as she doesn't play Runescape anymore due to her joint issue. Maybe in the future she will.

There's no hurry, enough stuff to rant about. :lol:

She'd run herself ragged with all the crap their is to rant about.

Maybe. :o I like updates as much as the next guy though. Haven't had any new content I could try yet since the Halloween Update if you don't count the Bank update, so I understand the frustration some have with the delay.

If I ever finish the list, I can finally rant about there not being anything for me to do when updates come late. :P

Maybe. :o I like updates as much as the next guy though. Haven't had any new content I could try yet since the Halloween Update if you don't count the Bank update, so I understand the frustration some have with the delay.

If I ever finish the list, I can finally rant about there not being anything for me to do when updates come late. :P

New updates are a welcome diversion to me. Takes me away from the more monotonous goals I've set for myself on RS.

That is why I don't like less updates -> less diversion. :razz:

@Matok

Thanks for the heads up!

I'd suggest not embarking on a new dungeon after midday.

Mod Emilee

time to end all speculations: qfc: 16-17-968-61935568

yup because in jagex's mind a large dungeon takes all afternoon

It depends, most people it shouldn't but some people are slow and there are some bound to start it later. I am guessing a hint to avoid all possibility of loosing it from the system update.

vizardsig-1.png

It's already pretty late.... kinda even doubting if itll be today

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'd suggest not embarking on a new dungeon after midday.

Mod Emilee

time to end all speculations: qfc: 16-17-968-61935568

Well unless something happens in the next half-hour I'm justifiably annoyed at this week's update schedule.

EDIT: Haha, disregard that, I suck [roosters] :rolleyes:

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

1. Get 99 Mining

2. Get 99 Runecrafting

Yea, totally fun.

Fun is subjective.

I don't find PvP fun, for example.

1. Get 99 Mining

2. Get 99 Runecrafting

Yea, totally fun.

Fun is subjective.

I know you're trying to defend yourself here but will you really find "Kill 4'000 Chompy Birds for the Expert Dragon Archer hat." fun? :razz:

1. Get 99 Mining

2. Get 99 Runecrafting

Yea, totally fun.

Fun is subjective.

I know you're trying to defend yourself here but will you really find "Kill 4'000 Chompy Birds for the Expert Dragon Archer hat." fun? :razz:

I won't know until I try. ;)

1. Get 99 Mining

2. Get 99 Runecrafting

Yea, totally fun.

Fun is subjective.

I won't know until I try. ;)

In one sitting it won't be.

A little here and there is good.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol