Proudest video game accomplishments

Zierro

Unlocking 'The Kid' in Super Meat Boy.

Everything sort of pales in comparison difficulty wise after that.

I'll trump it: Actually beating IWBTG.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I finished Super Mario Galaxy 2 which includes getting all 242 stars. The last level was a ****ing nightmare. >.>

I've gotten 3 star ranking in Mario Kart wii. Very frustrating and it actually requires A LOT of luck.

I don't usually play games on maximum difficulty until very recently but I've found it to be very fun.

I was fairly proud of myself when I cleared Mass Effect 2 on insane difficulty, and at the same time unlocking the "no man left behind" achievement.

Some of the gaming achievements I am proud of:

Platinuming Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (NGS2)

Becoming a top 100 in the world for NGS2

And being the unofficial highest ranking female NGS2 player.

Others that are just fun achievements would be:

Beating Dino Crisis 2 in only 3 hours

Being my guild's top dps in WoW + other WoW achieves.

Beating the original Red Faction on Hard

Getting halfway through DOOM 3 on Nightmare

Getting almost 100% in FFXII (Just Yazmat left)

And thats all I can think of atm.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I finished Super Mario Galaxy 2 which includes getting all 242 stars. The last level was a ****ing nightmare. >.>

Ugh. That star ALONE gave me the death count of 660 in the end. <_<

As far as game achievements go, 100%-ed (with actual rewards):

Super Mario 64 and DS

Mario Kart DS (excluding 3star rank)

New Super Mario Bros

Sonic Rush (excluding S ranks)

Kirby Squeak Squad

Kirby Super Star Ultra - one playthrough, I beat all of it in a day!

Taiko no Tatsujin DS (all 3), Wii (both) (assuming all songs are cleared with at least silver crown)

Super Smash Bros Brawl (that includes ALL single player challenges, like Boss Battles on intense or Classic mode on intense 1-stock only)

Super Mario Galaxy

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Gave up:

Sonic Heroes (A ranks are a pain... no superhard mode orz)

Animal Crossing: Wild World (time it takes to beat the game takes so long, it's not even funny)

All of Pokemon (same as above)

Sonic Rush Adventure (game kept freezing when trying to load final boss)

A HUGE bunch of other games that I lost interest in.

Currently trying to 100%:

Sonic Colors Wii. Going for all stages clear and all red rings atm.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Getting all 120 Stars in SM64

completed banjo-kazooie AND tooie 100%

ALL cheats on my Goldeneye64 save on the real cartridge(Invicibility,i hated to get you >_>)

Currently 100&ing DKC3 and DK64 :D

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Couple things I can remember, bear with me here as I haven't played some of these for quite a few years:

-Beating the entire Twisted Metal series (I-IV, it got stupid after that) on Twisted Metal Difficulty, solo. No cheats.

-Beat Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask start to finish with no guide or help (Water Temple how I hate thee)

-85 Mining in Runescape, quit before reaching 99. 99 Firemaking, Fishing, and Cooking, acquired in listed order.

-Unlocking all armor sets, with the exception of Recon, in Halo 3

-150 Pokemon caught in original Red Version, and 250 caught in Gold Version

-Caught Mewtwo in Red Version with a Great Ball, because stupid me wasted the Master Ball on a Snorlax

And now some WoW stuff:

-Rusted Proto-Drake, Ironbound Proto-Drake, and "Starcaller" title acquired during Patch 3.1

-Tribute to Insanity 10, Tribute to Mad Skill 25, and "the Astral Walker" title acquired during Patch 3.2

-Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher, "the Kingslayer" (25) and "Bane of the Fallen King" title acquired during Patch 3.3, before the release of Patch 4.0.1

-"Loremaster" and "the Seeker" titles, and Red Dragonhawk acquired before the release of Patch 4.0.1

[spoiler=Quick thingy]For those who may be wondering, my guild did reach 11/12 HM in 25 ICC, however it was during our 25 HM LK attempts that most people grew bored of the instance with the upcoming release of Cataclysm, and we stopped raiding. I need Full House and All You Can Eat to acquire my Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher. I've been considering buying a slot with another top guild just to get these two done, but I honestly like the model of the Bloodbathed better, and I rarely ride it anyways since I got the Red D-Hawk. Plus Bane is enough to shove in anyone's face on my server : 3

We did also go back and complete Tribute to Insanity 25, but I don't consider it a part of the list since it was done in Patch 3.3

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Playing Crossfire, an online FPS, pretty similar to CS. I turned off my screen, put on my headphones, selected the knife, heard someone coming. Right click, and then I heard "HEADSHOT".

Felt like a boss.

16185_s.gif

Well I finally got all red rings in Sonic Colors. Cleared all the Sonic Simulator acts as well.

Currently working on S-ranks, then clearing all stages as Super Sonic. Also, probably will clear Challenge Mode once if I feel like it.

My new Taiko no Tatsujin game still hasn't arrived yet ;_;

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Defeating the Lich King on heroic difficulty in WoW. That fight is madness.
  • Other notable WoW achievements include getting server first 'the Seeker' and obtaining a shiny Ulduar-10 drake on my tank-alt, still during patch 3.1. Tanking Mimiron in the last phase while having to tango around flames that actually chase after you, yeah, that was pretty hectic :P
  • Beating the SDA time for Turtles in Time by quite a bit.
  • Fully completing Super Smash Bros Melee.
  • Having a skill in the top 100 on the RS highscores. Admittedly, it was less of an achievement back then than it'd be now :P

zelda oot in under 2 hours.

and speed running many other zelda games

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Winning at Demon's Souls using twin crossbows. }{:[> (Invented a dancing gnome smiley :thumbup: )

Beating all the other teams 5-1 in BFBC2 Squad Deathmatch several games in a row.

Somehow catapulting a banshee at 0-speed into the enemy team in Reach.

Oh, and screwing with the AIs in Archimage_a's Space.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Quitting RS ;)

Hm. The quest cape in RS was really the only reason I played, Wc cape just felt like I was wasting time. When I was younger, 100% on two Mario GBA games, lvl 100 Zapdos on Leafgreen GBA, 100% on PS2 for Sly 2, Sly 3, Jak 1, Jak 2, Jak 3, KHII, SWBFII, and whatever other games I owned at the time. Recently, I don't really do achievement stuff. 100% Super Mario Wii and bought every good player for Fifa 2010 Wii, I guess.

Oh, for Super Smash Bros Brawl I beat Tabuu using a trophy stand on the first battle.

I found out later that people spend months trying to do that. :thumbsup:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Quitting RS ;)

Hm. The quest cape in RS was really the only reason I played, Wc cape just felt like I was wasting time.

Thinking about it, I think one of my greatest video game accomplishments was NOT to get any 99s in RuneScape. Spared my life. :thumbsup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hmm... Id have to say playing all of the Ace Combat games and beating them on ace difficulty.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]