DERP HERP Y U CUT WILLOW *or any log thats not ivy* WHEN UR 99 HERPPP

FirenLazah

Come on TIF. I cant be the only one who suffers from this CONSTANT bombardment of IGNORANT fools who bother you with the same idiotic question of "WHY ARE YOU CUTTING WILLOWS WHEN YOUR 99 WOODCUTTING"

Is there ANYONE out there who trains their favorite skill past 99 and does it on something thats not the most hardcore derp herp xp rate "its all about kill count call of duty modern warefare" way of getting xp? Like mining iron ore with 99 mining? I MEAN SERIOUSLY. DOES EVERYONE JUST EXPECT YOU TO DO THE THING THAT GIVES THE MOST XP?

To my own surprise, I'm posting this now when im cutting 10k of each log. I've only been asked this once, and i'm at willows at barbarian outpost. I cut my own maples for me to burn to get 99 firemaking. Which took me about a year. So I dealt with hearing that at seers bank FOR A FLIPPING YEAR.

Now, I don't expect everyone in the world to know why im doing X when im already 99 in X skill. But some idiot just seriously asked if I knew that willows was slower xp then ivy. "DERP IVY ISH WAY FASTUR HERP"

I love to wear my woodcutting cape, but sometimes Im just forced to wear my firemaking one, so dont tell me to not wear the woodcutting cape. This is just a plea to anyone out there that suffers the same fate as me.

1290399928532.jpg

kazmahalfsize.png

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem. It's kind of frustrating. I even got asked the same thing at ivy. I just want 14m xp.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Training skills beyond 99 is very much legit and shows you didn't train the skill just for cape/etc. However, i don't see any reason to cut willows at 99 wc. Ivy is faster(not 100% sure on this as i got 99 before ivy) and more afk, teak is faster/more money/more fm xp, sawmill is much faster xp.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Usually happens to me when doing deadfalls on [puncture]ly kebbits. Someone tells me to "go hunt chins" or "this is bad exp". I reply with "chins don't give me kebbit bolts".

@Thisbenathan - Herp derp from Urban Dictionary:

An expression used when a person, or yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey

imevil.jpg

please stop abusing every 4chan meme you can think of

and yes, ignore these people.

Well then, he doesn't know many memes as he only used 2...

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

please stop abusing every 4chan meme you can think of

and yes, ignore these people.

Please, take your "wide vast" knowledge of the internet, and take it somewhere else. Your posting on tipit forums. Theres worse "abuse" then this.

kazmahalfsize.png

To be COMPLETELY honest, when I first noticed you posting alot a couple weeks ago, you gave me the impression that you wanted everyone to know you had a goal of 200m wc Exp. You were announcing it all over the place, trying to get others to go "oh wow, i respect that guy". But then you realized no one cared.

Now, if you truely enjoy woodcutting, I don't think what others say should have this response from you. I know if I truely enjoyed woodcutting, and was cutting willows (maybe as a way to reminisce about old times), I probably wouldn't let a couple "why you still wcing?" get into my head.

Staurolite.png

To be COMPLETELY honest, when I first noticed you posting alot a couple weeks ago, you gave me the impression that you wanted everyone to know you had a goal of 200m wc Exp. You were announcing it all over the place, trying to get others to go "oh wow, i respect that guy". But then you realized no one cared.

Now, if you truely enjoy woodcutting, I don't think what others say should have this response from you. I know if I truely enjoyed woodcutting, and was cutting willows (maybe as a way to reminisce about old times), I probably wouldn't let a couple "why you still wcing?" get into my head.

I had that thought in mind when making the topic. I was going to make this thread AGES ago but never bothered. I just wanted to ask if people shared the same experience as me. I didn't announce it all over the place FYI. Just in the 200M topic. I didnt even make an official blogscape blog. Your in the rants forum, why dont you make a rant about it?

Y U FM U 99 FM!!!!ONEONEONE (since 2008)

I feel your pain OP..

Oh wow. Very impressive rank in firemaking. That must be terrible >_<

kazmahalfsize.png

I had that thought in mind when making the topic. I was going to make this thread AGES ago but never bothered. I just wanted to ask if people shared the same experience as me. I didn't announce it all over the place FYI. Just in the 200M topic. I didnt even make an official blogscape blog. Your in the rants forum, why dont you make a rant about it?

Make a rant about what?

Staurolite.png

Make a rant about what?

Look nevermind. I dont want this to spiral out into something which doesn't need to be discussed. Alright?

kazmahalfsize.png