DERP HERP Y U CUT WILLOW *or any log thats not ivy* WHEN UR 99 HERPPP

FirenLazah

Nice to meet you.

Owned.

The weather is quite nice today, what?

Owned.

Eh...Idk, it's kind of cold out right now...and the snow is frozen in the mornings...we had some warm days a few days ago though, that was nice.

Owned.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that a desperate tone? What was there to be desperate about? It was just a fun comment to a thread that I assumed was basically over with (which obviously isn't now due to a misunderstanding)

So no, I didn't do anything against you.

I think the problem here lies in your inability to conceive of the idea of "desperate" since you are sensitive and it is nothing out of the norm for you. Firstly, you did feel the need to respond to my point about how he just wants to get the last word with nothing more than literally "last word" for the sole purpose of loosening tensions and poking fun around. I returned the favor and made a bad joke back, but you decided to take offense to it and defend yourself vigorously, even calling me a [bleep], which implies a great deal of desperation. I was only joking around when I first said it, but now you've taken the liberty of proving my claim. So yes, I think it would be quite fair to say the manner in which you are posting could be reasonably considered desperate, especially now that you are being so defensive.

Oh and here's prime example of desperation, for those of you who are also having trouble with deciphering what it means:

Hi, my name is Obtaurian.

Owned.

Nice to meet you.

Owned.

The weather is quite nice today, what?

Owned.

Eh...Idk, it's kind of cold out right now...and the snow is frozen in the mornings...we had some warm days a few days ago though, that was nice.

Owned.

It's cold and rainy here. I'm such a Californian -- anything below 60 F is freezing to me.

Owned.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Sorry, But I still fail to see how saying...

"Last word

Owned."

Is the desperate part. I can see why you'd say my responses to you AFTER that could be taken as desperate. But when you quote Obt and call what he said as desperate...then I know you've got something screwed up.

Lucky you Obt, I live in Iowa...ever 3 days the weather changes drastically..so I never know what to expect.

Owned

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

Is the desperate part. I can see why you'd say my responses to you AFTER that could be taken as desperate. But when you quote Obt and call what he said as desperate...then I know you've got something screwed up.

I will let you in on a little secret. It is a trap card to see who is going to feel the need to desperately defend themselves against being called desperate. It starts off as a joke (with me saying "my logic is the best" and "you're all just scared" that should be a dead giveaway) and it ends as an actual legitimate point. From what I've gathered, it seems to be pretty effective.

Big secret, I bet it works well judging from the arguments you had with other people 3 pages back :rolleyes:

It was far from a joke, and now you're the one defending.

Of course, you won't admit it...and at the same time, you think the same about me. So, as obvious as it was a page ago, this isn't going to go anywhere, so I decided to pull a small experiment. But, as I just stated, you'll of course quote me back, insisting I was being desperate, and trying to instead defend myself. This isn't going to end, at least not mentally, the thread will most likely be locked, and our *cough* "argument" *ahem*, will no longer be able to continue because of it.

None of us will "win" this, if there is anything to even be won.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

None of us will "win" this, if there is anything to even be won.

Not really, but hey at least now we all know how desperate you are. Especially with you trying to spin this around on me. "It was far from a joke, and now you're the one defending." Can't stand the spotlight, huh? lol

1. It was a joke. But not anymore, since you've went out of your way to prove my point for me.

2. I'm not defending. I acknowledge that I am desperate.

Just like I said :rolleyes:

We can both try to pull this on each other, but every time the other will just keep doing it.

Yet you feel the need to make another post, even though it doesn't bring up anything new and is probably only for the sole purpose of getting in that last word. Now that's what I call desperate. /thread

owned.

My point has been proven. People would rather insert universally applicable desperate rebuttals with no substance that are on par with "ur gay" than actually try to bring up a valid point because they know they have none.

I reported this thread.

Yeah, about damn time.

It is funny though. This was just an average thread about average noobs doing annoying things and then it spiraled into "OMG y do u care so much that u r going to make a hole entire RANT about it? im gonna keep askin and askin y u care even tho u already answer bcuz i care even moar!". Then I came along to suffocate the flames with a sheet of crust.