Freak Like Me - Worst/Weirdest Habits

Assume Nothing

I have many!

- I always have to highlight the date and title/sub-titles in my notebook in pink, keywords in yellow and green for any form of decoration such as the bubble of a brainstorm or a digram. I just feel so much better when I highlight stuff. I will always have a pack of highlighters in my bag when going to University and if I ever spot a page that isn't highlighted, I'll have to highlight straight away before I can focus

- I always have to start doing something on the hour. For example, I would start doing homework at 5pm or 7pm, I can never start doing something at a time such as 5:12pm. This also goes for leaving the house or setting my alarm (could half past as well, but I prefer on the hour)

- I always eat my breakfast in the bath, normally cereal or toast and a glass of orange juice/milk

- I enjoy picking, biting and jabbing my lip with sharp or pointy objects (pins are the best example)

- I intend to critize the designs of advertisements when travelling; as a design based student

- If I'm eating a snack like buiscuits or grapes, I always have to take an odd number--normally 3 (buiscuits) or 5 (grapes)

EDIT:

Also, I always pull toilet doors using my elbows.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm given a plate with say, corn, potato salad, and mashed potatoes, I'll eat all of the corn, and then all of the potato salad first, then all of the mashed potatoes. I won't take a bite of this one, then this one, then this one.. I'll eat all of one, then move over to the next one.

That is me too. And i also have it seperated on the plate too if i dish it myself.

When I'm given a plate with say, corn, potato salad, and mashed potatoes, I'll eat all of the corn, and then all of the potato salad first, then all of the mashed potatoes. I won't take a bite of this one, then this one, then this one.. I'll eat all of one, then move over to the next one.

That is me too. And i also have it seperated on the plate too if i dish it myself.

Yep. I'll do that too.

Oh, and that reminded me of something, to TTATHOOY!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Whenever I listen to music, I unconsciously dance/move around to the beat, all the while imagining an epic fight scene to go along with the song.

I STILL daydream about dual-wielding keyblades. On a regular basis. :thumbup:

Sometimes I mix the two habits together.

You know, I've always thought I was the only one. Good to know I'm not.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I have many!

- I always eat my breakfast in the bath, normally cereal or toast and a glass of orange juice/milk

How?

1.Fill bath tub with water

2.Fill bowl with cereal

3.Get in tub

4.??????

5.Get clean and not hungry at the same time.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I have many!

How?

2.Fill bowl with cereal

3.Get in tub

4.??????

Not quite...

1. Get out of bed

2. Fill bath tub with water

3. Run downstairs and prepare breakfast

4. Run upstairs and turn water off

5. Place plate/bowl and glass on window ledge whilst I get naked :P

6. Stand in bath

7. Reach plate/bowl and glass

8. Place glass at the sid of the bath

9. Sit in bath with the plate/bowl balancing on the bath handle or one my chest

10. Place plate/bowl on floor and reach for glass

11. Place glass on plate/bowl

12. Use the bath for what its meant to be for...to wash

Just don't bring a Kindle into the bath.

OT:

I have a big problem with clapping my hands at awkward times. Like if I just say a really funny joke or whatever, I'll clap my hands together. Or if I'm in deep thought on the toilet, I'll clap my hands together.

I seriously think I have some sort of mental condition. I seriously think I do. I do really weird things and freak myself out sometimes.

I think I have something wrong with my eyes because whenever I'm in an open space I sometimes see something running at me from the corner of my eye and I instinctively turn or duck from it in fright, but I realize nothing is there. My friend was sooo confused when I just like dropped flat in her driveway and then looked around and got up haha.

And when there's something I want to say but I don't have the opportunity I involuntarily scratch the corners of my mouth.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

I have many!

How?

2.Fill bowl with cereal

3.Get in tub

4.??????

Not quite...

1. Get out of bed

6. Stand in bath

no pic no proof

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I have many!

How?

2.Fill bowl with cereal

3.Get in tub

4.??????

Not quite...

1. Get out of bed

6. Stand in bath

Um, no.

1) Fill tub with cereal.

2) Poor milk on cereal.

3) Eat cereal with spoon.

4) If necessary, bathe in milk.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I have many!

How?

2.Fill bowl with cereal

3.Get in tub

4.??????

Not quite...

1. Get out of bed

6. Stand in bath

Um, no.

1) Fill tub with cereal.

2) Poor milk on cereal.

3) Eat cereal with spoon.

4) If necessary, bathe in milk.

Cold baths are never fun.

1.) Find water tank

2.) Replace with cow

3.) Hook up to milking machine

4.) Hook up to pipe system

5.) Roll in glue, stick cereal to self

6.) Turn on shower

7.) Profit.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I chew on my pens. Way too much.

I uh... I misread that...

Me too!

OT:

I pinch my phone between my fingers and spin it 360 degrees in one spin... Repeatidly. I also must have the volume on my tv be in increments of 5 (eg 0, 15, 30, 25) I flip out if it's not.

For some reason i can't stand small things on tables, if there is for example a bit of dust or dirt on a table i will wipe it away.

I crack my fingers, toes, neck and kness as often as a i can.

I highlight text as i read at it, really annoys other people trying to read it :cry: .

I don't like mixing things when eating dinner (unless they really are meant to be mixed) which means i will keep my mash potato away from everything and get annoyed if it touches other stuff.

I have an obsession with wiping my nose (which is explained on an earlier page).

I like to be always moving in some way, staying completely still drives me insane.

I always want to be doing something with my hands, so i usually end up standing around cracking my fingers over and over again.

I love to step on cracks on the foot path.

I may constantly look at things such as doorways and cupboards thinking that something will burst out and attack me.(I get kinda creeped out in my house because my cat used to stare at nothing, as if it could see something i couldn't)

For some reason i can't stand small things on tables, if there is for example a bit of dust or dirt on a table i will wipe it away.

I don't like mixing things when eating dinner (unless they really are meant to be mixed) which means i will keep my mash potato away from everything and get annoyed if it touches other stuff.

I have an obsession with wiping my nose (which is explained on an earlier page).

I like to be always moving in some way, staying completely still drives me insane.

I always want to be doing something with my hands, so i usually end up standing around cracking my fingers over and over again.

I do all of these things.

But I also have a habit of feeling where my wisdom teeth are growing in my mouth all the time, since I'm 17 and my wisdom teeth have just started to grow I am always feeling them with my tongue.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I have to have gum in my mouth as much as possible. If I don't, I bite down hard and hold my mouth clenched like that, or bite the inside of my cheeks. Right where my teeth come together where I bite my cheeks, there is a line back to the back of my mouth from doing it to much. I need to stop :oops:

2s0cxth.png

I love baths :D I take one every night when I'm at home. I don't do anything like read or eat in my baths though. They're about 20 mins long, which I think is pretty standard for a bath.

I'm kind of OCD when eating food. I always feel obligated to finish my meal completely. Not because "there are starving kids in Africa!!" or whatever people say but because I hate looking at a plate with just a litle bit of food left.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I highlight text as i read at it, really annoys other people trying to read it :cry: .

<3:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I just realized that when i itch anywhere on my body, if theres any music playing, it's in time with the music, and when there isn't, it's in time with the song that happens to be stuck in my head. I've been doing this my entire life O.O

Talk about natural rhythm hahaha

I also have a bad habit of laughing at nothing. Like not hysterically laughing when nothings going on, but like in the middle of a conversation just chuckling a little at something not even funny.