Freak Like Me - Worst/Weirdest Habits

Assume Nothing

I chew on my pens. Way too much.

I'm gonna say it. I misread that as penis.

I guess I bite my nails a lot. :\

Your signature makes you a freak far more than biting your nails.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any dimwit said swallowing glass yet?

Weird habits? Hah, yea, not going to mention them. Though, I would like to point out that many of these habits aren't even that weird, they're typical behavioral actions that have become in the norm in most average teenage-ish socio economic communities. Brushing teeth in the shower is surprisingly normal, seeing as it saves money (in a sense) and time. In fact, I think I might start doing that.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I used to brush my teeth in the shower, but I don't see how that saved money or time; in fact it might have wasted both.

Unless you're brushing your teeth while simultaneously washing your body, you're pretty much using gallons of water to brush your teeth.

I used to brush my teeth in the shower, but I don't see how that saved money or time; in fact it might have wasted both.

Unless you're brushing your teeth while simultaneously washing your body

1) yes

2) time is money

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I put chips in my sandwhiches.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I put chips in my sandwhiches.

same, i love it.

i didn't think that was at all weird. whoever hasn't

tried crisps in there sandwich are missing out on a

whole lot... try cheese, lettuce and crisp in a sammich.

best.thing.ever

i'm presuming you guys are talking about crisps since

i think you're american.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I always count stairs when I go up or down them. I find it useful for if I'm carrying something and I can't see the stairs, that way I know how many or left (I absolutely hate the feeling of thinking there's a stair left and there's not or thinking you're at the bottom and you're not). It also doesn't matter how many times I've been on a set of stairs, I always count.

When I go to bed I always lift my legs and body up to bring the blankets underneath me. It makes me feel "safe", like the monsters under the bed can't get me if the blankets are trapped under me haha.

I have the same routine for the way in which I use the toothbrush in my mouth when I'm brushing my teeth, I've always brushed them the same way for as long as I remember. I also have a routine for when I'm in the shower, and it's always exactly the same. Sometimes though I get distracted in a day dream and forget which step I was on in the shower, and so I have to start over completely otherwise I'll feel like I'm missing something.

I love to chew on straws.

When I go to bed I always lift my legs and body up to bring the blankets underneath me. It makes me feel "safe", like the monsters under the bed can't get me if the blankets are trapped under me haha.

hah thats weird. usually u'd feel safer if you were under the

covers. i know i do. especially when my back is against the

wall and the covers cocoon me.

i nibble on absolutely everything too. i think its to do with

my ex-smoking habits but sleeves, pens, rulers, edges of

folders. done it all. ive thrown away the habit of chewing

on fingernails and lips/inside of mouth though =D

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I can only sleep with the in-ear headphoes, and with the fan on. (no matter how cold it is. :-( )

When Im eating things like crackers, I always have to end up with two of them left. Then I eat both of them.

I go over past conversations in my head.

I pee in the shower, usually when Im shampooing my hair.

I alway have a song playing in my head.

I dont wear pants, I only wear shorts. ( even at prom, lol)

I dont like to step on cracks.

I also have a bunch of doors and staircases that I always use, going in between classes at school.

I can only sleep with the in-ear headphoes, and with the fan on. (no matter how cold it is. :-( )

Heh, I'm the other way around. Can't sleep without a blanket or something covering me even if it's crazy hot :P

I have to do a 4000 word essay by Wednesday. I told myself I would do it Saturday....

Saturday morning, I said I'd do it after breakfast....

then I said I'll do it at noon....

then 2 PM....

Then 5 PM...

Then 7:30....

It's now 11:17....

I hope I can do Sunday, while still doing all my Math assignments. No time Monday (have to write ANOTHER essay lol; this one due the next day) or Tuesday.

Honestly, not the worst procrastinating I've done. It's a fun and interesting habit, especially with friends.

Nail biting. I'm trying to stop bu damn, it's hard >.<

Also I hear the voices of characters in stories I've written in my head, and I think I asked one for advice once. Needless to say, I aced the test.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

I can play music in my head very easily, and it's just like the real thing. Very useful for when I forget my iPod going somewhere.

I can play music in my head very easily, and it's just like the real thing. Very useful for when I forget my iPod going somewhere.

I spend moments of silence either composing songs in my head or just listening to songs. Indeed very useful for those iPodless moments, which basically means the whole time at school for me :P

I need the fan on when I sleep. Not for the breeze, but for the noise.

Also, the fact that I wake up every morning with my thumb in my mouth. I sucked my thumb when I was like 4 iand t was hell getting myself to stop when I'm awake. I broke that habit, but this one I can't do anything about.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I have a bad habit of falling in love with people that dont like me. :)

Remember that nobody will love you like Runescape does <3:

During a 2 week trek in the mountains of New Mexico, I pooped around 2-3 times a week and peed every 4 hours. :shock:

AND

I make a toilet paper castle/fortress before using public restrooms. :thumbup:

AND

I put toilet paper in the water to prevent splashback. :idea:

Agent_G_F.png

Chew Pen caps, Nail biting, mouthing what I just said after saying it, Somewhat random code-switching in my everyday speech. Those are just a few of the habits of mine that I seem to have been doing just in the past 15 minutes it seems. :mellow: As I'm typing this though, I'm somewhat mouthing the words of what I'm typing, but the strange part of it is I'm typing it in the English, And mouthing the words with my Dutch (Flemish). I'm sure that if I recorded some of the rituals of the day I would probably have a list that was at least 2 pages long. Now that I'm thinking about it, when I listen to music or watch a movie in a language that's not one of them that I am completely fluency in, my brain takes in the grammar/vocabulary/syntax/phonology, and somewhat cross-translates instead of actually thinking in that language itself.

Nail biting. I'm trying to stop bu damn, it's hard >.<

I bite my nails :P It seems to be a convinient way to get rid of them.

One thing about me is I don't tend to procrastinate, which seems like a weirder habit then actual procrastination with most people.

Doomy edit: I like sheep