24-Nov-2010 � Herblore Habitat

Dragondan_Ro

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is with the gap between friend's list and the magic book?

The place the familiar tab should be.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Best bit is you can damn click outside the bank again to move when in resizeable.

I honestly dont know what to say about the rest of it.

I dont know if im missing something with the new skill self target thing. I was excited about this reading it in the updates but ingame I dont see much available. I can right click a skill icon and set a goal.. but its kinda bland and pointless to look at. I think they missed the point that the old version was nicer looking but didnt allow you to set actual goals unless it was 99 or under. Now its possible but hard to see and bland. Maybe im missing something with this though. I tried looking in various places but cant see any other options.

The new minigame/week thing I dont think I be paying much attention to it unless I can think of a use for it.

Graphical stuff is easier for people I guess.

Besides being able to click outside the bank I just not sure of whats an improvement or not.

..oh yeh I prefer the new xp counter now. Thats better!

Best bit is you can damn click outside the bank again to move when in resizeable.

I think they fixed that after the last update.

I think they fixed that after the last update.

No was with this update.

Wait, I was thinking of something else, my bad.

I want to see some of those flying dragons that are on the new log-in screen. :razz:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Done every single task possible barring the 5 elite achievement diary tasks that I can't do. That knocks me up to 411 completed tasks, which means that there's 6 other tasks I need to do, yet they don't appear on the actual interface under anything. I assume it's some D&D's but none of them look like they can be 'ticked off' so to speak. :mellow:

Done every single task possible barring the 5 elite achievement diary tasks that I can't do. That knocks me up to 411 completed tasks, which means that there's 6 other tasks I need to do, yet they don't appear on the actual interface under anything. I assume it's some D&D's but none of them look like they can be 'ticked off' so to speak. :mellow:

1 is cut a tree and other is light a log idk what else

Nukearcher.gif

Ranged 101/99, Str 105/99, Att 105/99, Hp 106/99, Def 100/70, Magic 102/99

1 is cut a tree and other is light a log idk what else

perhaps 1 is to finish all the tasks o.o

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Usually I don't complain about updates, but now with the patch notes, you cannot open the Waterbirth barriers alone (with rune throwing axe). Problem is, since the double person doors close right away now, you need minimum THREE people just to get to Rock Lobsters / Dagannoth Kings. It was hard enough finding one person, let alone 2 extra if you want to solo Kings =(