24-Nov-2010 � Herblore Habitat

Dragondan_Ro

You can get strange rocks from trapping these to if anyone is interested.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to find a set-up to optimally get those pots, IMO.

Currently, I'm looking into farming potions. So that's:

- Thermal vent habitat

- Blue vine, un-Juju'd

- Orange fruit tree

- Lergberry bush

Now, where to find a good source of Ugune seeds? :-k

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Will be looking into doing this for the potions. In the meantime, anyone have some rough numbers on xp/h per skill or overall to look at and ponder? i already have 99 herb / farming, but if the overall xp/h is decent it might be a nice distraction from chasing butterflies for a while.

We need to find a set-up to optimally get those pots, IMO.

Currently, I'm looking into farming potions. So that's:

- Thermal vent habitat

- Blue vine, un-Juju'd

- Orange fruit tree

- Lergberry bush

Now, where to find a good source of Ugune seeds? :-k

I'd suggest catching the common ones for herb seeds. You can keep the setup you posted whilst catching them, they drop all the seeds and they're easy to catch.

Sylpheed.png

Will be looking into doing this for the potions. In the meantime, anyone have some rough numbers on xp/h per skill or overall to look at and ponder? i already have 99 herb / farming, but if the overall xp/h is decent it might be a nice distraction from chasing butterflies for a while.

friend got 140k in one hr from doing draconic. He was 99 hunt though and not sure how that would compare to the other jadinkos.

michel555555.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Let's not forget the Guthix potion. 10% more XP when making potions in the area. However, it's not specified they can only be jungle potions.

Now, I do not know if there's a limit on these god jadinko's. If there isn't, you can combine Guthix potion with the Tiki mask and Duel ring to teleport to CW, return with overloads (thanks to Tiki mask's teleportation option) for a permanent 10% more XP Herbloring. Which means something when the skill costs 400M+.

And even without permanent god jadinko's. 15 minutes of 10% extra xp is a pretty decent weekly D&D.

The Saradomin potion can also be used with the fruit tree patch when planting Coconuts. Just saying.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Draconic jadinkos drop only herb seeds, that might be what you are looking for.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

What was Jagex thinking? They know that their game engine won't allow untradeable items to be noted, yet they made the herbs and potions untradeable. It makes it rather annoying when I want to farm herbs there while catching the new creatures, but I don't have all the supplies for making the potions quite yet.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Any use for berries and flowers besides as compost?

michel555555.png

I got my juju farming potions :D. They are very good, just annoying to obtain w/o 74/80 hunter. I'm not sure, but I suspect dragon jadinkos might be better herb seed droppers than the normal jadinkos, who drop the right seed maybe once every 100 catches. If you first catch a huge stack of marble vines (decent xp, too) and ugune seeds, you can then just add ugune to your normal farm runs and make 15+ juju farm doses every run. You only need one dose per run, so yeah, I think many people will use them (of the high-level farmers). If they don't, more money for me :D.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Here are my combinations for the god ones but I hear it varies person to person.

[hide]

Sara

Blue vine blossom (juju hunter pot)
Kalferberry bush
Abandoned house 
Apple tree

Zammy

Green vine blossom (juju hunter pot)
Kalferberry bush
Thermal vent
Apple tree

Guthix

Red vine blossom (juju hunter pot)
No bush
Tall grass
Apple Tree

[/hide]

How I went about finding it was:

1) I used the juju hunter pot on the color vine red/green/blue (picking one, for this example lets say red vine blossom and juju hunter pot)

2) I change the habitat (since it doesnt consume resources its very quick to alternate between) from top to bottom until it says "you have met X of the requirements of the X god jadinko"

3) I change the bush if necessary (there's only 2 possible options) and that usually spawns the one I need, I had apple tree all the way through ;)

I never had to change my tree is the odd part about it though, maybe I just had luck

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Some guy on RSOF said he had a friend that has somewhere around 100m hunter xp and said you could probably get 300k hunter xp an hour. I'm curious as to how this might be achieved. Does anyone know the best route to obtain this yet? If you haven't guessed I hate hunter with a passion... although I am interested in doing juju farming potions as well. Does anyone know the habitats for igneous and draconic jadinkos?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

What was Jagex thinking? They know that their game engine won't allow untradeable items to be noted, yet they made the herbs and potions untradeable. It makes it rather annoying when I want to farm herbs there while catching the new creatures, but I don't have all the supplies for making the potions quite yet.

Well there is the deposit box in the southern tracking area, so items not being noteable isnt to much of an issue. I farm herbs while I hunt, and I just pick them when they are ready, mix them to unf pots, and then deposit the ones I know I wont be using to hunt. Same when hunting 2nds I know I wont use right away, but might want later. That helps free up quite a bit of extra inv space, not that you really need more than 10 or so spots hunting them anyways.

Can someone please explain how someone would go about obtaining the god jadinko's?

I've been going at this for 8 hours with no luck. The best I have gotten so far is 3 correct matches for the saradomin jadinko but with all the possible combinations I'm getting nowhere and going slightly insane :( thanks in advance!

2vuhgcn.png

I unlocked guthix and zamorak jadinkos, but I just couldn't see either of them, this is getting ridiculous -.-

and you checked the island?

anyways on a separate note, juju hunting potions last about 10 minutes.

I caught 16 common jadinkos and 45 draconic jadinkos in that timeframe.

And this was with 93 hunter, and witch-doctor hat + pants, and no scentless potion, and no Zamorak juju potion.

This sets the xp rate at about 175k hunter xp/hour with my set up.

With potentially more once I get full witchdoctor, scentless potions, and Zamorak Juju.

Naaxi.png

Here are my combinations for the god ones but I hear it varies person to person.

[hide]

Sara

Blue vine blossom (juju hunter pot)
Kalferberry bush
Abandoned house 
Apple tree

Zammy

Green vine blossom (juju hunter pot)
Kalferberry bush
Thermal vent
Apple tree

Guthix

Red vine blossom (juju hunter pot)
No bush
Tall grass
Apple Tree

[/hide]

How I went about finding it was:

1) I used the juju hunter pot on the color vine red/green/blue (picking one, for this example lets say red vine blossom and juju hunter pot)

2) I change the habitat (since it doesnt consume resources its very quick to alternate between) from top to bottom until it says "you have met X of the requirements of the X god jadinko"

3) I change the bush if necessary (there's only 2 possible options) and that usually spawns the one I need, I had apple tree all the way through ;)

I never had to change my tree is the odd part about it though, maybe I just had luck

Do all the plants have to be fully grown? Im so lost its sad right now.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

I'm having a real hard time with this.

I've managed to get shadows and amphibious ones out but i've only gotten 1 seed from hunting them and nothing else.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Nobody posted Patch Notes?

[hide]Graphical

* The spottier cape no longer clips when fletching driftwood.

* Intricate decorative armour no longer stretches while male characters fish.

* A shortcut used during the Slug Menace quest no longer uses the climbing animation.

* Verac's brassard no longer clips with a Fremennik shield.

* Ube, from the beacon network, no longer has morphing trousers.

* The toppings on half-pizzas have now returned.

* Some flickering issues in Rogues Den have been fixed.

* A flag near Stealing Creation now renders correctly.

* The barrier around the dark mage's circle in the Demon Slayer quest no longer causes the ground to disappear.

* The upper level of Yanilles city wall is no longer floating.

* A single dragon arrow now looks whole in the inventory.

* The maze random event has had some flickering issues fixed.

* A dungeon entrance on Etceteria no longer looks like it's a ladder into the ground.

* The upper level of the witch's house in Taverley is no longer floating.

* The river troll from the Court Cases Distraction & Diversion now uses the correct animations.

* Undead trolls north of the God Wars Dungeon now have animations.

* The drill demon's mats no longer flicker.

* The Australian flag on the world list now uses one less star.

* Giant spiders will no longer sink into the ground when dying.

* Cockroaches now appear correctly on hills.

* A rug in a church in the Wilderness is no longer flickering.

* The custom graphics option screen has been simplified by removing three options that didnt contribute anything meaningful: Visible levels, Texture Detail and Ground Textures.

Quests and Tasks

* The Adventurer's Log will no longer show Elemental Workshop 3 as completed when it isn't.

* Father Urhney will no longer offer players a chance to retrieve a ghostspeak amulet if they haven't reached that part of the quest.

* Some of Razmires dialogue in the Shades of Mort'ton quest has been fixed.

* The free Bones to Bananas reward from the Lumbridge Achievement Diary is now disabled in the Mage Training Arena.

* Some confusing wording has been changed in A Tail of Two Cats.

* The disease caused by Slash Bash has been lessened so it can be healed with 4 doses of Relicym's Balm.

* Sir Prysin no longer gets confused in Demon Slayer if you have some Silverlight keys in your bank.

* The yommi tree in Legends Quest has had some handy left-click operations added.

* A cutscene in Plague City has been tidied up.

Activities and Distractions & Diversions

* The Blast Furnace is now more forgiving to players with certain ores left in the furnace.

* Korasis swords special attack no longer works in No specials duels.

Miscellaneous

* The terror dogs of Tarn's Lair will now show their drops on the floor more clearly.

* Player-owned house quest halls will no longer have "Nothing" around the stairs.

* Rubbing the ring of slaying no longer disconnects players when switching Slayer Masters before taking a Slayer challenge.

* The poisoned bronze dagger's name is no longer shortened.

* Various typos fixed in Living Rock Caverns, Troll Romance, Familiarisation, kitten dialogue, Between a Rock...

* An exit to the Ice Mountain mines now puts players next to the ladder.

* The in-game spam filter now filters the entire fail message when climbing rocks in Trollheim.

* The Exit to Lobby button is now correctly aligned with the Exit to Login button.

* The 300QP helm of trials now renders correctly in the photo booth.

* Jangerberries no longer sink into the floor near Yanille.

* Doors in Waterbirth Dungeon can no longer be bypassed by a single player.

* The Equip screen has been moved slightly left to avoid touching the minimap.

* The Bounty World notes no longer refer to a Wilderness ditch.

* Catalytic and Elemental runes now have a confirm destroy prompt if you try to drop them inside of the Fist of Guthix waiting room.

* A farming seed drop table has been altered to drop more seeds. This will occur on several low level monsters.

* The cooldown for the special restore potion now persists over logout.

* Islwyn, Eluned and Ilfeen now use teleportation animations for transporting between different locations.

* Some robe tops no longer have metallic sounds when equipping.

* The Lapalok/Duradel slayer challenge will begin upon entering the Slayer Tower.

* A square in Varrock Sewers will no longer force you to walk off it.

Dungeoneering

* The restore the flow Dungeoneering room shall no longer have disappearing pillars.

* The celestial surgebox will no longer also use air runes when casting Fire Wave.

* The gem bag no longer refers to a single gem as plural.

* The runebound behemoth can no longer be hit through prayer.

* The bound and unbound shadow silk hoods now use the same equipping sound. [/hide]

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Do all the plants have to be fully grown? Im so lost its sad right now.

no, they can be in the process of growing.

But they can't be dead or diseased.

Well I can't get the "you have X blah blah of X jadinko" to pop up.

You only get a message when you attratc a new jad type.

If you've attracted it before you wont get a message itll jsut appear.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So if I understand this update correctly, it's just another one of those cheaper but slower exp training methods to train a skill, even though it's not actually cheaper because you can hunt TDS to pay for faster herblore exp, and this update has no actual rewards outside the area?

Is this correct, or am I wrong?