24-Nov-2010 � Herblore Habitat

Dragondan_Ro

So if I understand this update correctly, it's just another one of those cheaper but slower exp training methods to train a skill, even though it's not actually cheaper because you can hunt TDS to pay for faster herblore exp, and this update has no actual rewards outside the area?

Is this correct, or am I wrong?

Incorrect.

Some of the potions are pretty epic.

Most notable are:

Fishing juju pot - 1 in 10 chance of getting Baron Shark which heals 200lp + 10lp a second for 10 seconds (so 300lp total)

Cooking juju - used to make juju gumbo - heals 220lp + 10 lp a secomd for 10 seconds (so 320lp total)

Farming juju - 1 in 3 chance of double herb harvest from a patch

Woodcutting and mining ones are also vaguely useful - 1 in 10 chance of finding a spirti (while wc/mining) that will bank your logs/ores for you and gives a small chance of higher level logs/ores sent direct to bank.

Scentless seems pretty useless as nobody smokes traps.

Hunter juju is only good for attracting god jads.

God jujus are only useful within the area to boost xp rates.

Oh of course there is the boon of an extra fruit tree patch that is right by a teleport spot.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do all the plants have to be fully grown? Im so lost its sad right now.

no, they can be in the process of growing.

But they can't be dead or diseased.

Well I can't get the "you have X blah blah of X jadinko" to pop up.

You only get a message when you attratc a new jad type.

If you've attracted it before you wont get a message itll jsut appear.

You get a message when you meet the criteria and it's the correct type, just make sure you have used your hunter juju potion on the colour of the vine blossom before you go onto the habitat etc, it's weird for me because my guthix one had no bush and it popped up when I demolished that to change it to the other bush, but I do it in the order I mentioned in my post on page 6 ;)

Sy you do get a message with the god jadinkos :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You get a message when you meet the criteria and it's the correct type, just make sure you have used your hunter juju potion on the colour of the vine blossom before you go onto the habitat etc, it's weird for me because my guthix one had no bush and it popped up when I demolished that to change it to the other bush, but I do it in the order I mentioned in my post on page 6 ;)

That is only true for the god jadinkos not for all jadinkos

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yes but if you look at his posts the past 2 pages he's been referring to those. ;)

Acutally no, you are wrong. The Aquatic, Cannibal and Draconic Jad's all require a hunter juju potion to make them appear and catch.

Sylpheed.png

Acutally no, you are wrong. The Aquatic, Cannibal and Draconic Jad's all require a hunter juju potion to make them appear and catch.

I never said anything about juju only that it doesnt not come up and say you have met x requirement of x jadinko for anyone other than god jadinko

Plv6Dz6.jpg

From the witch doctor.

When you have caught 1 of each normal jadinko he will give u top or bottom at random.

1 of each god will get u the mask.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I have something like 30 of each god vine, where do I go to get the witchdoctor items?

Talk to the guy you start the minigame at, but you need to have caught all the other 10 too ;) 13 in total and you get a mask and a top/bottom random chance

The hunter xp is amazing. Got 92 hunter today because of it <3 will attempt to make some mining and woodcut juju potions later today :P

Can you explain the xp/hour and what your doing?

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The hunter xp is amazing. Got 92 hunter today because of it <3 will attempt to make some mining and woodcut juju potions later today :P

i timed ~175k xp/hour with draconic/common jadinkos at 93 hunter and witchdoctor hat + pants.

even more is of course possible with scentless potions and zamorak juju potions, which I did not use.

Naaxi.png

waiting for herbs to grow so i can make potions to hunt different ones. the ramp up time to get this place up and running is a bit frustrating, but seems well worth it with the xp that can be gotten, as well as the useful potions. Will post some xp/h rates myself once i start testing properly

i timed ~175k xp/hour with draconic/common jadinkos at 93 hunter and witchdoctor hat + pants.

even more is of course possible with scentless potions and zamorak juju potions, which I did not use.

I've timed the same Jadinkos to be 104k experience per hour at 81 hunter, with arctic bear, witchdoctor hat + robe top and sloppy use of scentless potion. Just wanted to add this if it would be of any help to anyone.

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

If someone is interested in data how people get the godly jadinkos, here's mine:

Zamorak

Abandoned house / banana / red vine / NO bush (having a bush gives only 3 correct!)

Guthix

Dark pit / banana / green vine / kalferberry bush

Saradomin

Thermal / banana / blue vine / lergberry bush

I think I got same exp as I get from strange rocks, but don't count on me.

For catching the 10 'normal' jadinkos, the exp reward was probably 3 times the reward I got from godly ones. I think I got 9k...ish exp for 95 herblore from godly ones and 27k...ish for 95 herblore, aswell, from others.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

If someone is interested in data how people get the godly jadinkos, here's mine:

Zamorak

Abandoned house / banana / red vine / NO bush (having a bush gives only 3 correct!)

Guthix

Dark pit / banana / green vine / kalferberry bush

Saradomin

Thermal / banana / blue vine / lergberry bush

I think I got same exp as I get from strange rocks, but don't count on me.

For catching the 10 'normal' jadinkos, the exp reward was probably 3 times the reward I got from godly ones. I think I got 9k...ish exp for 95 herblore from godly ones and 27k...ish for 95 herblore, aswell, from others.

I think that maby trees arn't used for getting the gods.

mine were

zam

tall grass/blue/kalf/orange

sara

boneyard/green/kalf/ orange

guth

pond/red/lerp/orange

anyone try getting a god that they already have without the tree that they used?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I'm very curious to know what the hunt xp/hr for doing igneous jadinkos will get me. By the way I am 88 hunter and seriously thinking of doing hunter here with draconic and an artic bear pouch. maybe spend time to get scentless pots to speed it up. Hunter is a god aweful skill to train and at least now we have a few decent rewards from it. I'm loving the thought of using farming juju's, falidor shield, troll herb patch and magic secateurs all together.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I say stuff

mine were

zam

sara

guth

pond/red/lerp/orange

anyone try getting a god that they already have without the tree that they used? I would but i got a palm growing in mine atm.

Or, maybe trees Are used for getting the gods, but they are the same tree for each jadinko for each player individually each week. Who knows? That's why we should keep posting what we used, so people could draw conclusions.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I say stuff

mine were

zam

sara

guth

pond/red/lerp/orange

anyone try getting a god that they already have without the tree that they used? I would but i got a palm growing in mine atm.

Or, maybe trees Are used for getting the gods, but they are the same tree for each jadinko for each player individually each week. Who knows? That's why we should keep posting what we used, so people could draw conclusions.

alos seems like each of the flowers only attracts one of the jadinko's. We need more then a three person sample.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Zamorak: Red blossom, Pond, Orange tree, Kalfer bush

Guthix: Blue blossom, Abandoned house, Orange tree, Lerg bush

Saradomin: forgot to write it down..

I believe it's totally random combination for every person.

------------

By the way, what spot and trap set-up do you guys use for draconic jadinkos? Or for any others?

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

So I'm 70 hunter which means I can only catch the common jadinkos. I was just planting some stuff and accidently attracted the amphibious jadinkos, which require 77 hunter. Now that I've changed my set up again, the amphibious are still out there, and won't let me catch the common ones.... The amphibious just run up to my traps and ruin them each time I put them out. It's really pissing me off.... And I can't get Papa Mambo to ward them off because I need striped vines to do that, and those take a higher hunter level than I have to acquire.... Is there any way to fix this, or do I really have to get a higher hunter level before I can go back there? RAGE.

Edit: Just now went back there and the amphibious are finally gone. Bout damn time.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

So I'm 70 hunter which means I can only catch the common jadinkos. I was just planting some stuff and accidently attracted the amphibious jadinkos, which require 77 hunter. Now that I've changed my set up again, the amphibious are still out there, and won't let me catch the common ones.... The amphibious just run up to my traps and ruin them each time I put them out. It's really pissing me off.... And I can't get Papa Mambo to ward them off because I need striped vines to do that, and those take a higher hunter level than I have to acquire.... Is there any way to fix this, or do I really have to get a higher hunter level before I can go back there? RAGE.

Log out.

Person below said bout changing plants:

God ones and others that require juju pots do go as soon as pot wears off or u break conditions.

But all the "easy" ones tht only need plants won;t go of their own accord if you change setup they jsut wont respawn.

Plv6Dz6.jpg