Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

24-Nov-2010 - Tasks and Skill Targets

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Naraku893
[ Display Name History ]

Naraku893

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,074 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Its just jagex catering to noobs and idiots again.

xxshady
[ Display Name History ]

xxshady

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 961 posts
  • RSN:xxshady

How is rewarding and guiding new players "catering to noobs and idiots?" Get over yourself, all of the high level achievement diaries are still there.

You don't have to be smart or skilled to play Runescape, don't act like you're too good to click on some extra few tasks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Naraku893
[ Display Name History ]

Naraku893

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

How is rewarding and guiding new players "catering to noobs and idiots?" Get over yourself, all of the high level achievement diaries are still there.

You don't have to be smart or skilled to play Runescape, don't act like you're too good to click on some extra few tasks.

because they are catering to noobs and idiots.

xxshady
[ Display Name History ]

xxshady

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 961 posts
  • RSN:xxshady

I always make the same mistake. Note to self: Don't talk to Runescape kids as if they have fully functioning brains.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Naraku893
[ Display Name History ]

Naraku893

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,074 posts

I always make the same mistake. Note to self: Don't talk to Runescape kids as if they have fully functioning brains.

Ikr I stopped doing that along time ago. But you still havent put up a decent argument. You cant get around the fact that alot of the updates jagex is making is centered around noobs and idiots. :thumbdown:

michel555555
[ Display Name History ]

michel555555

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,447 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:michel555555
  • Clan:fealty stars

Ikr I stopped doing that along time ago. But you still havent put up a decent argument. You cant get around the fact that alot of the updates jagex is making is centered around noobs and idiots. :thumbdown:

So shall we get rid of eliet treasure trails, eliet diary rewards, warped floors, the new potions, ect.

lets stop feeding the troll.

michel555555.png

click you know you wanna

Sir_Kurity
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Kurity

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,370 posts
  • RSN:Sir Kurity
  • RSN2:Estorrath

I don't see how.

There just little random tasks with minor rewards. Almost every game has them nowadays and it doesn't really harm anyone.

Though, it does help noobs more than it helps more experienced players, i don't see how "idiots" has anything to do with this.
O.O

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users