More USA documents get released by Wikileaks

The Observer

You are misunderstanding my post.

The Bank of America docs have been released. I'm surprised this hasn't been posted already:

It hadn't been posted because the media and the public have lost interest in wikileaks. As proven by there not being any posts in this thread since mid January. It isn't really newsworthy any more. The world has much more pressing things to worry about at the moment unlike the end of last year, we now have a country recently hit by an incredibly large natural disaster and many countries in full on revolt. If anything I am adding to the discussion as without it, the thread would probably go back down to the depths as people re-lose interest, which remind me, I will leave the thread back alone now that I have stated my view.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are misunderstanding my post.

The Bank of America docs have been released. I'm surprised this hasn't been posted already:

It hadn't been posted because the media and the public have lost interest in wikileaks. As proven by there not being any posts in this thread since mid January. It isn't really newsworthy any more. The world has much more pressing things to worry about at the moment unlike the end of last year, we now have a country recently hit by an incredibly large natural disaster and many countries in full on revolt. If anything I am adding to the discussion as without it, the thread would probably go back down to the depths as people re-lose interest, which remind me, I will leave the thread back alone now that I have stated my view.

Legal proceedings tend to be messy and have no doubt slowed efforts on the part of WikiLeaks. I'm sure more updates will surface as things progress. You never deemed this stuff newsworthy anyways as far as I remember.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I hate to start this whole argument again, but the links I posted said nothing at all about Assange or Wikileaks. What they did mention was a multi-billion dollar fraud in which Bank of America essentially scams the US Gov't and its taxpayers, and if you don't care about that then you must be living in your own little bubble.

Just out of curiosity, if they have nothing to do with wikileaks...why post it on the wikileaks thread?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~