Too much damage

Lep

Surely not proven, but highly certain

If you want we can make 10-20 duels. I will use saradomin brews to lower my attack and magic to 1. You will wear at least black dragonhide ... Surely if the sword can miss the chance will be higher with this setup. As for the damage I can use Super/Extreme str pots to return my str to its original level.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want we can make 10-20 duels. I will use saradomin brews to lower my attack and magic to 1. You will wear at least black dragonhide ... Surely if the sword can miss the chance will be higher with this setup. As for the damage I can use Super/Extreme str pots to return my str to its original level.

you could also just go to safe pvp ffa on w68

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

you could also just go to safe pvp ffa on w68

Yeah .. having 0 witnesses is a good idea.

Ancient...if you haven't even proven it yourself...who are you to call other people out who haven't proven the other way around?

<-- this was referring to me

yes i haven't done any rigorous analysis of it, and certainly haven't "proved" it, but i'm so confident about it that i think there's really no point to testing of it. i've survived so many KS specs cause of pray and mage-def armor... a huge amount of my play time is in safe pvp so i should know. plus ive gotten good at tanking KS specs; its the only way i can beat 5+ 130's

i mean if you really want to test it rigorously, go for it... i just think it's a waste of time

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I can understand prayer reducing damage, but how can you really test a 100% accuracy spec in a luck based system against magic def armor?

And you say you've survived 5 130s? In Multi-combat? Did you know the power of the spec is REDUCED in multi?

Just don't tell people they're wrong when you can't really show them otherwise, and when you don't even 100% know yourself.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I can understand prayer reducing damage, but how can you really test a 100% accuracy spec in a luck based system against magic def armor?

And you say you've survived 5 130s? In Multi-combat? Did you know the power of the spec is REDUCED in multi?

Just don't tell people they're wrong when you can't really show them otherwise, and when you don't even 100% know yourself.

no, it was in single person 1v1. i've survived more; after tanking the spec the key is to use summ pots, blood barrage, etc.

and lol... like i said, no rigorous statistics are needed. if you don't want to trust my personal experience, then test it yourself, because i'm like 99% certain. there's also NO way to literally "Prove" it other than to find out the damage formula itself; nothing from our side can be proved with 100% certainty. but that's really just semantics.

sigcopyaf.png

Go use Korasi's on tds or something and compare the hits to a player, simple.

td's are in multi and their mechanics are different.

sigcopyaf.png

anyway OT, what jagex really needs to do is release a constitution pot.

sigcopyaf.png

i know one hit isn't enough to prove anything, but at 0 attack and maxed mage defense i think it really says something.

sigcopyaf.png

That's already been proven, we were contemplating about if magic def reduces the damage taken (unless that was directed towards someone else)

guess I misunderstood your language. in any case, i'm like 99% percent sure mage pray reduces damage, 90% sure high (read: ~150+) mage defense reduces max hit

sigcopyaf.png

Yea...I guess I can see how that was confusing :P

Anyways...about your con pot...how would it work? Would it be like attack pots in that it raises your Constitution level, allowing you eat and heal PAST 990 after drinking?

One idea I had was making a pot that after you drink it, would reduce damage for a certain amount of time, like reducing damage by 10% for 5 minutes

What about a potion that increases how much food heals after you eat it? similar to how the skinweavers in dungenoeering increase how much food heals when you have one summoned.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Yea...I guess I can see how that was confusing :P

Anyways...about your con pot...how would it work? Would it be like attack pots in that it raises your Constitution level, allowing you eat and heal PAST 990 after drinking?

One idea I had was making a pot that after you drink it, would reduce damage for a certain amount of time, like reducing damage by 10% for 5 minutes

What about a potion that increases how much food heals after you eat it? similar to how the skinweavers in dungenoeering increase how much food heals when you have one summoned.

increase base hitpoints level. this would cause brews, uni specs to heal more

damage reduction could work too, since const pot would probably be overpowered in pvm

sigcopyaf.png

I think your natural life points restoration would converge to 10x current level of constitution as well with a constitution potion.

pretty sure hp restore is 10lp/min regardless of lvl

sigcopyaf.png

I'm not talking about the rate of restore, but the life point it will converge to. For example, if I boosted my constitution level to 95, then my life points would restore to 950 rather than 860. Same with a decrease to constitution; your life points would slowly drain away at the 10lp/min rate you mentioned to 10x of your 'new' level.

Admittedly, this is minor compared to restoration through food, etc anyway

sweepsig.png

no, it was in single person 1v1. i've survived more; after tanking the spec the key is to use summ pots, blood barrage, etc.

and lol... like i said, no rigorous statistics are needed. if you don't want to trust my personal experience, then test it yourself, because i'm like 99% certain. there's also NO way to literally "Prove" it other than to find out the damage formula itself; nothing from our side can be proved with 100% certainty. but that's really just semantics.

So instead of trying to prove it or at least strengthen your argument in a 1v1 with lcool, you still spout more BS instead?

Its quite simple really, find out lcools max hit, then you can use your d'hide/max mage def and see if it reduces damage at all. If the average hit is significantly below 100% of the max hit (which is average damage for korasis spec), then evidence will suggest that your right. If the average hit hovers around the 100% mark, then your wrong.

O.O

So instead of trying to prove it or at least strengthen your argument in a 1v1 with lcool, you still spout more BS instead?

Its quite simple really, find out lcools max hit, then you can use your d'hide/max mage def and see if it reduces damage at all. If the average hit is significantly below 100% of the max hit (which is average damage for korasis spec), then evidence will suggest that your right. If the average hit hovers around the 100% mark, then your wrong.

test it yourself; the testing would take a long time and i don't see a need to test it in addition to my personal experience since i'm already pretty certain. there is no point to arguing this - if you are so eager to prove me wrong, go and test it yourself

sigcopyaf.png

Go use Korasi's on tds or something and compare the hits to a player, simple.

td's are in multi and their mechanics are different.

So you don't even have to be in combat with more than 1 monster for it to be different?

afaik as long as its multi its different, but not sure about that

but anyway td shields have some weird mechanism

sigcopyaf.png