The Bind System

stonewall337

I really don't see how being able to switch your binds every floor would speed floors up at all. If you had a pro perm team, then maybe it'd save a tiny bit of time, but only because of the better synergy happening between team members, not because of any upgrade to equipment or something like that. C1s would be affected the most, but even then the difference would be minimal.

I just don't see how a bind bank system that could be accessed at the start of every floor would make dungeoneering faster. It would provide a way for players to be more synergistic, yeah, but even the best of teams wouldn't be able to utilize that aspect to somehow increase floor speed. At the end of the day they'd still be using three to four binds for every floor.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't see how being able to switch your binds every floor would speed floors up at all. If you had a pro perm team, then maybe it'd save a tiny bit of time, but only because of the better synergy happening between team members, not because of any upgrade to equipment or something like that. C

It is because of this reason that I don't really see jagex implementing the bind system.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Errm, why were you so huffed up about wanting to bind both laws and arrows, then? definite inconsistency here.

I don't see the inconsistency.

So speeding up c1's is negligible but he still wants a whole new bind slot to have both hex hunter and be able to GGS in c1's isn't a tad inconsistent? Fast and efficient c1's are a big part of dungeoneering at higher levels.

lol wrong. Quite wrong. C1s take me 45 minutes for every 23 large floors I do. Only 2 people need laws. Hell' I've duoed c1s WITHOUT LAWS for either of us and it took us an hour. The time to do c1s is a very small amount of time comparatively.

I'd like to try out primal long, baxe, and spear, but since its such a PITA to get back prom 2h I probably won't. Thats the thing.

It may be small, but any change to it can make a big overall impact, and as said, it wouldn't only change c1's.

As for you wanting to try out other weapons, change every reset would easily allow that and would give you a clear understanding of what the weapons are like as you have to go trough all floors with one. It's a bad example, though, as prom 2h is one of the easiest items in dungeoneering to get back.

I agree, sadly. Even more so than that, they'll never implement it because it'd require extra effort on their part.

Which is why some of us consider if the ideas pitched are realistic or not(easy to implement).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• 2 months later...

the reason to petition jagex for a bind copy bank is for its use as a recovery option.

if you are dungeoneering/in a dungeon when a world server crashes then your 1-4 bound items drop to the floor along with all your other held items.

you will log back in and have only your 125 arrows/runes.

mods like boba, dowd, liv, rawny, amandaj, etc form a wall of response that reads only "lost" and "item" from your report and

they squash it with "jagex cannot restore lost items"

mods like mat k, john h understand - they seem to play - but they do not seem able to flag your report with due priority for consideration

by the Quality Assurance, Bugtracking, Abuse Teams. Obviously the QA/Bug team would perform the function of fixing the bug, but at present

only the softer penalty abuse team has the rollback button.

so because its a low priority... it takes a week+ to get through the line of reports (and that was before the deluge of reports accompanying the wildy/free trade update)

90% of the affected dungeoneering profiles will have done their own repair in that time and replaced things like primal platebody(b), primal battleaxe(b), and maybe even have been

as lucky as to have reobtained shadow silk hood(b); but then...

those of us who are trying to reobtain hexhunter bow(b) and blood necklace(b) have... no reason to feel secure enough to try.

why spend a month, year, or 66,000,000 more xp to get another few soulgazers killed? you know you won't be able to keep the

hexhunter next world crash either.

so... we have to petition for some kind of bind bank. something that allows us to recover our own stuff.

00_hex_600.jpg

Lol at the bind bank suggestions. Having up to 4 binds is enough as it is. Having a "whole" bank is just over doing it.

lol read harder >_<

He's right though. The bind system is fine as it is. I don't see any room for necessary changes.

72862.jpg

Lol at the bind bank suggestions. Having up to 4 binds is enough as it is. Having a "whole" bank is just over doing it.

lol read harder >_<

He's right though. The bind system is fine as it is. I don't see any room for necessary changes.

What about the problem with binds getting deleted when a rollback is loaded where a player is inside a dungeon?

The rest of the issues discussed in the suggestion are for making teamwork easier to achieve.

They're not to fix any "problems" per se, just to make the game funner.

Naaxi.png