01-Dec-2010 - Do No Evil

Tim

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone help me with finding the "camels humps" place to put the barrel in the desert? PM me ingame or post please, thanks all.

Step 1 load world map

Step 2 position screen over desert

Step 3 see the really obvious cliff face in the shape of a camel neck followed by two humps

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

From the Patch Notes:

* We've update the prices of some potions to better allow for the vials holding them.

Huh?

My guess:

The crud pots tht don't buy/sell have had prices upped so they cost slightly more than water filled vials

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can buy more chimp ices from the monkey colony after finishing the quest.

Anyone crazy enough to try fetching awowogei another one to see if he gives you a reward or something?

edit:

Roc

01-Dec-2010 20:52:50

After the quest you can buy more chimp choc ices at the monkey colony in the desert. You can take these to the king on ape attol again.

Done it twice so far:

1st time - 50 death runes

2nd time - 50 blood runes

Doing 3rd now.

He says something about expanding the colony if you bring him more, not sure how many though.

From rsof

Interesting, I hope there will be some actually good rewards.

I've done it 5 times now.

The king built a statue of a monkey in the colony.

Here's a picture of it.

[hide]101201220647v.png[/hide]

I have to warn you though. The 5th delivery makes the chimp ice melt much faster. So you will require quite a few more runes.

Examine: It's a huge statue of some kind of monkey.

It seems jagex story line is guiding us to restoring the desert to its jungle luscious days more so.

And with past form of the desert odds are at some point quests will require the developed colony; also we only know of the statue so far. For all we know there culd be rewards for taking him thousands of them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

According to RSW the theiving req isn't boostable. Don't know about the other ones.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.