01-Dec-2010 - Do No Evil

Tim

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people didn't understand, all they had to do was say so.

When someone asks them to elaborate, that's generally what they're driving at. Once you said the bird comment you could make the far-off connection if you remember the infrequent methods of travel like that. To reply with a request of clarification with something just marginally less vague than the first message seems like skirting around things for a questionable reason. I know it's not a bug, but I could not think of any other reason to be so intentionally obtuse.

The point of the bird comment was to elaborate, and that's exactly what it did. Everyone else understood it, as no questions were asked after the fact.

How is that "something just marginally less vague than the first message"...?

My first statement specified quest rewards.

My second statement specified birds.

When talking about getting from point A to point B, that would be transportation.

I think we can do the math. :-k

Transportion + Birds + Quest Rewards = ?

Umm, I don't know about you....But that narrows it down quite a bit for me. How many quests do you know of that involves a transportation method using birds?

Finally...how was I "skirting around things"...? I made 2 posts on said subject :-s

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

I havent seen anyone really talk about it, so i thought I would share this.

10-12-01235042.png

Not only did accumulator get a quick-buy update but the upgraded version (the alerter) also got a +1 range attack and +1 magic def boost over the accumulator. It's not a big boost, but every extra bonus point is nice.

I havent seen anyone really talk about it, so i thought I would share this.

10-12-01235042.png

Not only did accumulator get a quick-buy update but the upgraded version (the alerter) also got a +1 range attack and +1 magic def boost over the accumulator. It's not a big boost, but every extra bonus point is nice.

Is it still bugged? I know when I was fighting the bosses, it would just leave my Diamond(e) on the ground :wall:

Hope they fix soon.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

It was bugged when I used it 30 minutes ago. They'll probably fix it soon. I enjoyed the quest. It had some aggravating moments, but was overall fun. I'm not going to do choco-ice runs until I know that there is a good reason to do them.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Menap thugs give 137.5 exp, the new monkeys give 150. True they do stun you if they catch you, but it seems they catch you less often than menap thugs.

Also, I just theived a dragon scimitar off of one. Though that was in well over 150k theiving exp.

I wonder if this would be better than PP for 91+ though?

Menap thugs give 137.5 exp, the new monkeys give 150. True they do stun you if they catch you, but it seems they catch you less often than menap thugs.

Also, I just theived a dragon scimitar off of one. Though that was in well over 150k theiving exp.

Do you have to drop your inventory after a while? That might decrease exp/hr a lot.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Do you have to drop your inventory after a while? That might decrease exp/hr a lot.

Or you could just drop it when you get stunned.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Stuck on the green bananas. I'm sure I'll get it working better when I return. But it's really frustrating. Last time I failed was when he was one banana from the last banana. It didn't go mouldy, either!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

This. Plus this also gives you time to eat some lobs. Which is another reason these are better than menaps - no need to worry about food or anything.

This. Plus this also gives you time to eat some lobs. Which is another reason these are better than menaps - no need to worry about food or anything.

got bunyips? derp ;D

but seriously, with enhanced excal and bunyip, you really shouldn't need extra food.

Naaxi.png

got bunyips? derp ;D

but seriously, with enhanced excal and bunyip, you really shouldn't need extra food.

Quite right, my mistake. The last time I was at menap thugs was certainly before the eee and possibly even before summoning itself. Still have a few k wines in the bank.

Anyways you really don't have to drop the lobs/scims very often. And as mentioned you can do it only during the stuns to save time.

I'm like 90% sure this is faster than menap thugs, though I guess it couldn't hurt for someone to do a test of both.

They fixed the 3d statue you get from 15 deliveries so here is a picture.

[hide]101202140317.png[/hide]

Nothing better to do and I heard you get upgraded guards at 25. So that's what I'm gonna be doing.

I'll update on what you get on 20 deliveries when I get there.

Chill out... Take your pride and walk away. We're discussing a game remember that.

I've had to remove a few posts, listen to the above advice. This topic is for discussing the update, not discussing other people. If you want to do that, there is always the PM system.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

For the final boss, do NOT use a chaotic weapon. Because she attacks at dart speed, it will WTFPWN your weapon's durability. I lost 4% in the span of a five-minute fight. That's roughly equivalent to what I'd lose during one-and-a-half Kuradel slayer tasks.

td2sig.jpg

For the final boss, do NOT use a chaotic weapon. Because she attacks at dart speed, it will WTFPWN your weapon's durability. I lost 4% in the span of a five-minute fight.

That can't be right. :blink: Assuming the weapon lasts 10 hours, that's still 6 minutes per %.

For the final boss, do NOT use a chaotic weapon. Because she attacks at dart speed, it will WTFPWN your weapon's durability. I lost 4% in the span of a five-minute fight.

That can't be right. :blink: Assuming the weapon lasts 10 hours, that's still 6 minutes per %.

Chaotics, like barrows gear, degrade much faster if you are under sustained attack by more than one monster at a time or, in this case, by a monster that attacks at a very rapid speed. You can prove this theory by comparing how quickly a rapier degrades at Lighthouse Dagannoths (about 6% for a full task) to how fast it degrades on a single-combat task, which is about 3-4%.

Chaotics aren't based off "time in combat," they are based off attacks.

td2sig.jpg

Ok I've done 25 deliveries now and now the king stops expanding the colony. Now he only gives blood/death/bananas.

At 20 deliveries, he gives you nothing.

At 25 he changes the normal guard monkeys with his elite knife figthing monkeys. These cannot be pickpocketed though.

Here's a overview picture of the camp.

[hide]101202154252j.png[/hide]

Chaotics, like barrows gear, degrade much faster if you are under sustained attack by more than one monster at a time or, in this case, by a monster that attacks at a very rapid speed. You can prove this theory by comparing how quickly a rapier degrades at Lighthouse Dagannoths (about 6% for a full task) to how fast it degrades on a single-combat task, which is about 3-4%.

Ah, ok. I don't get why they say they last 10 hours of combat in that case.

Well, if you only use it in single-combat, it will last ~10 hours of combat.

td2sig.jpg

Well, if you only use it in single-combat, it will last ~10 hours of combat.

Yeah group combat its a weird one.

It counts each monster u might seperately sort of thing.

So 1 minute in combat with 5 enemies = 5minutes drain on the armour.

Also double damage type attacks (such as the range/mage projectiles of these bosses) seem to count twice as well

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Ok I've done 25 deliveries now and now the king stops expanding the colony. Now he only gives blood/death/bananas.

At 25 he changes the normal guard monkeys with his elite knife figthing monkeys. These cannot be pickpocketed though.

What a stupid reward, you loose one of the options to get fast thieving xp... :angry:

What a stupid reward, you loose one of the options to get fast thieving xp... :angry:

And what's worse is I just know that some time down the road, giving the King 25 bars will become a requirement for future quest. Jagex likes to waste our time like that.

td2sig.jpg