Holiday Gifts

TTanT

So, the Winter holidays are near, and gift buying is now. For some it is already over, gifts fought for in the halls of department stores on Black Friday, and for others it will not be compelted until a frantic dash on the 24th or later....

Whether you frown on Christmas and its commericalization or not, you're going to buy a receive gifts, dangit.

So, what are all of you hoping to receive, and what are you getting for yourselves/ others?

I myself am getting myself a spywatch that can record video, sound and images covertly, and with any luck some enrf swords or something.

Honestly, I'm going to be using this thread for gift ideas, too.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm hoping to receive a PCI wireless card for my desktop, a new iPod Touch 4g to replace my current (broken) iPod Touch 1g, and otherwise I have no idea. Possibly a soldering kit, because I've wanted to get into building gadgets (like building my own mouse or something).

I'm getting my brother Dead Space (the first one, because he wants to play it through before he gets the second one). For my other brother, I'm getting Thus Spoke Zarathustra because he hates Nietsche. :D My brothers and I are pooling money to get my sister a new phone, also.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I'm basically getting all clothes for Christmas. I am NOT a shopper and I'm still wearing clothes from 4-6 years ago. A few weeks ago I went on a massive shopping spree with my mom but she's holding all the clothes hostage to give to me for Christmas. I don't mind because I'll be glad to finally have some new clothes :P

I gave my parents a 2011 calendar that I made. I give them one every year. I always give it to them before Christmas though since they need to be able to plan/schedule things several months in advance :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm getting a tv (hopefully), got duals on my truck (early xmas present), and a letter jacket

EDIT: 900th Post

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I don't even celebrate Christmas, but my family makes up for it with New Year's for some reason. Anyway, it's holiday season. I'm hoping for an iPod touch 4g, and that's it, I suppose. Anything else will be a surprise.

I'm going to give each of my parents a scarf I knitted and as for my brother... well, he'll just have to see. (As in, I have no idea. <_< )

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Buying myself a Wifi Kindle 3 <3333 Really can't wait for it. I'm presuming that money from relatives is going to make up the cost but even if it doesn't, I don't care. I want one so bad. I'm putting off ordering it because when it arrives at my house I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait until Christmas.

I'm going to take my brother into Manchester's 3-floor Primark on the day after Boxing Day and buy him about £20 of clothes. He wants technology but he desperately, desperately needs more clothes.

We're buying my mum some perfume and my dad I dunno, I'll find something for a £10-ish somewhere.

I've told my parents I don't WANT presents. My dad is still like 'ooooh you've got to open something though, we'll get you bits and bats'. No. They just gather dust in my bedroom like the art set you got me last year which I used once. I'm beyond needing millions of presents. I just want whatever money they can spare me. I hope on waking up on Christmas morning, opening my Kindle, putting some books on it then going back to bed for some reading time :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Getting myself a new tv. Then rumor has it, my family is getting me a new horse, been eying up a blanket appaloosa colt.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

I don't know what I'm getting buuuuut what I'm giving:

• Giving my sis some Chanel parfume. If I can't afford it I'll give her the Britney Spears one (her stuff actually smells good).
  • My brother the broski, maybe one of those gift sets... Calvin Klein.
  • Parents? Who knows, it's way too awkward and will perfume for mum, watch for dad.
  • I'm giving my friend who could possibly be more than friends (;)) something more personal, an art piece.

That's all the important people covered.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I want a [bleep]ing blender.

no lie.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I asked santa for legos.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I want a new stereo for my car. That is all.

And I only want that because mine got stolen.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I want a job. So if anybody in the Southern California region has one, remember its the time for giving.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

New headset. I've had mine for a good 4 years now. Other than that nothing too much really, probably some nice clothes because I'll be doing some interviews more than likely next semester for internships.

As far as other people who knows :D.

And money, though my famil doesn't like giving money for a reason. IT'S MORE PRACTICAL AND USEFUL GODDAMMIT.

A lot of people don't like giving money because it feels impersonal. I love receiving money but I don't like giving it for the reason that I mentioned :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

And money, though my famil doesn't like giving money for a reason. IT'S MORE PRACTICAL AND USEFUL GODDAMMIT.

A lot of people don't like giving money because it feels impersonal. I love receiving money but I don't like giving it for the reason that I mentioned :XD:

If I had the money I wouldn't have a problem giving it away.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I would rather the person I give a gift to enjoys what they receive rather than throwing it into a corner or returning it to the store the next day. That is why I'm pro gift card/cash.

Low_C.png

I'm saving up to buy myself a bass guitar, so I'm hoping I get cash/gift cards for the most part. My parents got me a camera (Canon Powershot A470) already and I know I'm getting that. Besides that, I'd like Tetris Party Deluxe for the DS, a Lightsaber Pen from ThinkGeek, and Origin of Symmetry by Muse.

I'm making my cousins little papercraft things for them for Christmas. One is into Star Wars, so I made him a Darth Vader Cubee, one likes Yu-Gi-Oh, so I made him a Yami Yugi Cubee, one likes cats, so I made him a Long Cat Cubee, but I'm considering making him a little cat papercraft I found that I like better. I'm making a bear on a cupcake papercraft for my other cousin, since I couldn't find any ballerina papercrafts. I'm making my brother a couple of epic MTG papercraft deck boxes.