Ea's introduction

Cm1c

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip.it's community gave DK a chance and they were actually quite pleasant to work with and, from what I saw during their brief time here, gave clean fights. You've got a bad reputation but a few clean fights will set it straight if you're serious. Either way, I'm personally looking forward to the aftermaths for the interesting discussion it will bring. Good luck in trying.

hzvjpwS.gif

ty mark atleast ur not dumb like some kids in the last topic like tika and some downfall members ....

Df and tika aint dumb, they just have there opinions. Im like them when it comes to uk and im kinda like that for u guys but seeing as i havent wared you guys or seen u guys in action for nearly 6-7 months at least i wont troll for no reason. Im just hoping u can get past the past and move on lol. On the other hand uk have other members in top 5-10 clans and i know it for a fact so meh.

envy42.png

There is a reason that you guys aren't liked... the last time we gave you a fight we pullde 35 to your like 14 and so we had to drop 21 members, in the time it took us to drop 21 members (which took at least 3 minutes) Batli told your clan to leave portal because it was taking too long, so we got the rm and tried again, once again 1 minute was too long for King Batli, so he left again, obviously there will be issues when your clan has no patience with wars, and we for one will not give you a fight as you waste our time, on top of that your clan attempted to crash us one time LOL, we smashed the hell out of you, and sent you back running down to CWA, you didn't even obviously know about mossies as you went straight through gap back to cwa.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

ty mark atleast ur not dumb like some kids in the last topic like tika and some downfall members ....

Df and tika aint dumb, they just have there opinions. Im like them when it comes to uk and im kinda like that for u guys but seeing as i havent wared you guys or seen u guys in action for nearly 6-7 months at least i wont troll for no reason. Im just hoping u can get past the past and move on lol. On the other hand uk have other members in top 5-10 clans and i know it for a fact so meh.

it is a game isn't it? just gunna say not all of us agree w/ the multi clanning rules, but the officials are the ones who decide and its mainly for people who want to have that pvp expiernce but still be in UK cause of the family like community

it is a game isn't it? just gunna say not all of us agree w/ the multi clanning rules, but the officials are the ones who decide and its mainly for people who want to have that pvp expiernce but still be in UK cause of the family like community

So is uk in twr?

So is uk in twr?

Nah, we're more RSC. Tipit died :lol:

phimproved.png

Haven't heard a lot from UK on either fansite to be honest. Post moar.

A request from you, anything goes! But, we won't be your henchmen, or Team Dan will have our backs!

phimproved.png

Haven't heard a lot from UK on either fansite to be honest. Post moar.

Gotta win wars to post topics you see...

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Last warning to keep personal attacks out of this, and a reminder to stay on topic - which, in case you didn't notice, isn't "how much EA sucks, and why".

Thanks. :thumbup:

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

for all of you who dont know us, which it seems no one does, please check out these vids, and to clearify df, no pic no proof.

also for uk, we wared u and won, easily i might add.

as for everyone who is in aa

http://www.youtube.com/user/EliteAssassinsRs#p/a/u/1/Sr7LuIu9-5A

and for lethality,

http://www.youtube.com/user/EliteAssassinsRs#p/a/u/2/0DYyrgxMyEc

and for av

http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldWide126#p/u/2/JTk6vxdo5No

as u can see, we pull more than 40s,

anyone intreasted in anymore personal attacks go ahead. i just laugh at you=)

Well looks like you have a bad history, hope your showing that your turning that around. welcome to tip it EA.

Don't tell me skys the limit, when theres footprints on the moon...

Raidin.gif

we dont have bad history its just downfall /aa/av that r mad and we could add some clan too they cant play without take that game too serious we had war against downfall today they flammed all the war so some clan will never learn thx df for the fight anyway was fun

Actually im pretty sure anyone at the df vs ea war will tell you were deffiently getting better, And for you to flame us, lol dude. You really do represent your clan well =D>