how would the noob version of yourself react to the you of today?

Lokiz

Almost impossible to tell since this isn't the same game anymore. As a newbie(as i don't think it's fair to refer to any new and in-knowledgeable player as a noob) most of my friends were real life mates that also played the game, where as most of the friends nowadays are either people i've met first in RS and then i real life or whom i've been friends with for many, many years. Thus, more than likely, i just wouldn't have cared about strange high levels wearing strange brown armor, not talking or answering any of my questions.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

the me of many a year ago was a homophobic

now i had my first gay experience on RuneScape

now im less nice some times rude sometimes sexually harassive

wat.

This post is seriously one of the weirdest things I've read in a while.

Yeah, I second that. Just what.

wat

I'm also one of the people going wtf about that.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

lots of wats

I'm also one of the people going wtf about that.

You've all been pro trolled. The OP's kaleidescope of a first post was merely bait to get you to post endless "wats" so that he won't look lonely posting so many replies to his own thread. For what reason he wants fast post counts I don't know.

Tact.gif

I'd say: "I want your levels/quests/items" :P.

Despite all the w(h)ats I think it's an interesting question.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The noob me would probably be jelous of the levels I have today.

In terms of change in attitude however, I think the only difference is that I'd say I've matured a lot since my noob days. I'm still fussy about my skill levels even today though, and I don't think I'm ever good enough, despite having many skills in the 90's now. I still won't be happy until I have all skills at 99 XD but that is just me

2vuhgcn.png

I'd probably be amazed by how much I had achieved. It seems oh so long to just get one 99, nevermind the 6 that I have now. :-P I remember when I first hit 1000 total. Took me quite a while to achieve but was quite a proud achievement for me.

j0xPu5R.png

well seeing how a 10 mill d chain was my dream and 99 cook was another... my noob self would be like.... rnfdjkgnfdjkngjkfdjkgjfk;dng;ljkfndgljnfd;gnfj;lngjlfndjlgnfjdnglj;fdng;lnfdnglnfdngljfnljgnlj;n OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOD!!! YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

the me of many a year ago was a homophobic

now i had my first gay experience on RuneScape

now im less nice some times rude sometimes sexually harassive

wat.

This post is seriously one of the weirdest things I've read in a while.

Yeah, I second that. Just what.

wat

Yeah, what is this?

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

Probably disappointed, seeing as how I haven't played very much in the past 2 years. Noob me would demand to know why I didn't keep doing Barrows, why I gave my friends a lot of money before free trade ended, and why I stopped playing before 99 construction. They'd also wonder what happened to all the boater hats.

Oddment1.png

"Oh, you're high leveled"

"Wow, nice outfit"

"Tip.It Website crew? Awesome!"

Something along those lines?

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

The noob version would say "WTF! You haxx. You can't be level 127!"

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

To be honest the noob me, wouldn't say anything to the.. less noob me. Firstly because from the combat lvls 50-90ish i was perm muted for saying msn to many times and because i would be too scared to talk to a "high-leveled-player" after being told by my mate that they could kill me where ever i was and i couldn't attack them back.

It was fun back in the day... nicking pickaxe heads then gleefully running away. =D

user1-dark.png

I wasn't going to say it, but I agree - what? :blink:

OT: I remember being excited when I got members and got ranarr drops, lord knows how I'd have reacted after getting a Dragon Claws drop back then. Stats wise, I'd be impressed probably. Or tell myself to go outside...

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

• 5 weeks later...