Facebook

Shiny

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go one once per day to check up on anything that may have happened, and that is it. I don't comment on anything, like [cabbage] or anything. I just add people as they add me so I can see what they're doing.

So it doesn't worry me in the slightest.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm like Dax and trispis, don't go on much at all. Maybe once a week. Right now facebook is all about "like"ing, I just never caught on to it, nor have I caught on to the whole status thing (same reason why I don't use Twitter). I've maybe written 10 status updates in 3 years :lol:

About them changing the layout, it seems like they change it every fortnight. Don't really care for it.

Might have to get around to deleting my profile, but according to SeesAll, it sounds like a pain and I just can't be bothered. :mellow:

Staurolite.png

Not too bothered really, it's not as bad and some of the other changes they have made to Facebook and since I use it regularly I'll get used to it quickly enough until they bring out another update to it.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I'm quite happy with not using Facebook. Twitter is more fun.

Twitter is much better, and I feel like Twitter won't eat my soul and sell all my information to the KGB for five bucks.

Hence why I do nothing on it these days.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

The new update is somewhat slower, and and notifications are really screwed up for me. I don't like how it doesn't utilise a full screen resolution.

That's one thing that annoys me about Facebook's design and code - they never utilise screen space very well. I have a 24 inch screen, it'd be nice if Facebook used more of that.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I don't use Facebook so yea, I don't care.

And Sees... damn, is Facebook really THAT desperate for more people on their site?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really getting annoyed of added pictures in the info section. It makes the page feel more bulky.

I agree, they're unnecessary. I didn't think it was a problem that I couldn't see people's picture on their wall.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

i'm paranoid as hell about future potential employers seeing my profile

Ridiculously easy to prevent embarrassing things though, especially with the 'groups' updates.

Don't like the new facebook pages. Extra clicks to have to post a status/post on a friends wall = :shame:

hzvjpwS.gif

I liked the change to be honest. Kinda hard to get used to, but still nice :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]