• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who doesn't use Facebook? Rofl

I like it.

I don't.

ZOMG wat.

Nah, like these forums, I often read way more stuff on Facebook than I post. Actually I quite like trollin' people, pretty fun, I don't really update my status much...

rosssigfinal.jpg

i'm paranoid as hell about future potential employers seeing my profile

Ridiculously easy to prevent embarrassing things though, especially with the 'groups' updates.

facebook reset my privacy settings once from "friends only" to public

there's a chance it could happen again

How about you don't share/partake in activities that could be looked down upon? Remember that the online world and the real world are not separate spheres and are in fact interconnected.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

How about you don't share/partake in activities that could be looked down upon? Remember that the online world and the real world are not separate spheres and are in fact interconnected.

Depends. If you know what you're doing, you can very easily have a high-degree of anonymity.

how about you get off your high horse and realize that some people like having privacy

And this.

It's pretty silly to have such a viewpoint. I'd like to have some privacy (even when using social networking sites), and I don't like the fact that my boss might snoop around on the Web and fire me over something I posted on Facebook or Twitter.

Likewise, I don't think anybody should really be judged by their posts they make on some random forum site, which is what you're suggesting. People often use the anonymity of the Internet in order to do controversial things, and they get a thrill out of people's reactions. People, such as yourself, share the aforementioned viewpoint that everything in real life and in virtual life are one and the same and are shocked, disturbed, or perhaps even angry whenever they see said controversial things. This is what we have called 'trolling.' It's really goddamn fun.

Do you honestly believe that I'm a neo-Fascist, transsexual, communist girl from the Soviet Union? :)

If yes, you, sir, are an idiot.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

how about you get off your high horse and realize that some people like having privacy

I just go on facebook to read through my wall and chat sometimes. I haven't changed my status since the day before Black Ops.

Do you honestly believe that I'm a neo-Fascist, transsexual, communist girl from the Soviet Union? :)

If yes, you, sir, are an idiot.

Siggy'd :)

Likewise, I don't think anybody should really be judged by their posts they make on some random forum site, which is what you're suggesting. People often use the anonymity of the Internet in order to do controversial things, and they get a thrill out of people's reactions. People, such as yourself, share the aforementioned viewpoint that everything in real life and in virtual life are one and the same and are shocked, disturbed, or perhaps even angry whenever they see said controversial things. This is what we have called 'trolling.' It's really goddamn fun.

LOL

Yer, but it's still a reflection of yourself regardless of why you're choosing to act differently (which is usually because one's *real life* reputation is not on the line, plain and simple).

Employers aren't necessarily right in that X activity should be looked down upon, but they still have an impact on you. Also, according to your logic, you should stop doing basically everything.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Employers aren't necessarily right in that X activity should be looked down upon, but they still have an impact on you. Also, according to your logic, you should stop doing basically everything.

I'm pretty sure you understand what I mean.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.

Yes. I have a facebook and I like. I'm not a fan of change, but with this one, how they announced it and let you change over during a period where YOU got to make the change, I liked that.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg