'...teh blog...'

Hello to all my fellow Tip.it People && Runescapers.

2z8ucsx.png24cbn8x.png153wh3t.png

About Me:

I am 18 years of age, I am currently enroll on a College studying to become a Lawyer (idk which branch). I like to read, play games, and have fun w| what ever seems interesting to my mind. I mostly play runescape for the skilling and slayer (FTW!) I meanly do skilling when im bored. Slayer to make money. 2 weeks again (november) I decided to die in PvP with all my items expect Fire cape, and Rapier so I could challenge myself more to do more skilling. I don't play Runescape for the cash/coins I could careless, I play manly for the level's and making my skills better and better so that i could be an inspiration to other lower level and too look good with teh capes! <3. ATM im going for 99 Agility, and after Agility ill be doing Runecrafting. My goal is 99 on Runecrafting and keep going till I can't anymore :]. When I put my head into something I do accomplish it, no matter the obstacle.

:Current Stats:

ts_caps.png

Agility:

[hide]4lq9sy.png

1z35gk8.png[/hide]

Runcrafting:

[hide][/hide]

Slayer:

[hide]100903133832.png[/hide]

Prayer:

[hide]101116213410.png[/hide]

Other Levels:

[hide]101108200809.png

101103170018.png

101101013726.png

[/hide]

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

HEY Z3 :] I hope you remember me im in NSC! but i don't logg on too often, you have assisted me in farming i believe :] andd thank you for replying, to this crappy unfinished logg!

Edit:

Never Mind i think is done :] i like the 3 noob pictures on the top how they came out :]

jr_n.png

"...teh blog..."

More than halfway!

<3:

P.S: Use a magpie while agilitying, making some money on the side is always nice! :D

I made around 5M if I remember correctly just from keeping a magpie with me for the last levels. :)

(There's a deposit box in B.A, and just north west is a summoning obelisk!)

More than halfway!

<3:

P.S: Use a magpie while agilitying, making some money on the side is always nice! :D

I made around 5M if I remember correctly just from keeping a magpie with me for the last levels. :)

(There's a deposit box in B.A, and just north west is a summoning obelisk!)

W0W, yea im going to do that, I farm on the side w| them Juju potions :]

jr_n.png

"...teh blog..."

good luck o.o & u picked hard goals :) i admire the working for goal no matter the obstacle :)

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• 1 year later...