What are your reasons of living?

The_Gabe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K, seriously, this guy needs to stop being so emo. There is no happiness? You can never overcome your struggles? Really?

If by any chance this guy ISN'T suicidal, tell him to gtfo and kill himself. I have no use for this.

He has attempted suicide twice before setting his house on fire for a million dollar damage and being send to jail for about 6 months. I can probably link to news article later. But it's still not nice to talk to James like that :thumbdown:

EDIT: articles got removed because they were from 2009.

So we should be terrorized into feeling bad for him? I won't go into this much, because I'm not one to expend energy in such regards, but just as I don't give into bot hunters saying hi every 5 seconds; I won't go to a pity party just because it's for a good cause. He didn't handle his rage well, and we should reward him by feeling bad for him?

But to break off of that, I honestly believe we should live to live, why not? No one can really give me a good reason. I also am a Christian, so that has part of it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

K, seriously, this guy needs to stop being so emo. There is no happiness? You can never overcome your struggles? Really?

If by any chance this guy ISN'T suicidal, tell him to gtfo and kill himself. I have no use for this.

He has attempted suicide twice before setting his house on fire for a million dollar damage and being send to jail for about 6 months. I can probably link to news article later. But it's still not nice to talk to James like that :thumbdown:

EDIT: articles got removed because they were from 2009.

So we should be terrorized into feeling bad for him? I won't go into this much, because I'm not one to expend energy in such regards, but just as I don't give into bot hunters saying hi every 5 seconds; I won't go to a pity party just because it's for a good cause. He didn't handle his rage well, and we should reward him by feeling bad for him?

But to break off of that, I honestly believe we should live to live, why not? No one can really give me a good reason. I also am a Christian, so that has part of it.

I was just supplying Sir_Squab information about the person he was flaming.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

My sperm form was very instinctually eager to reach the egg, so I was born. I don't see any good reason to challenge the greatest opportunity I will ever come across.

Plus I enjoy getting high, whether the endorphin rush is achieved through drugs, food, sex, or comfort.

• 2 months later...

My reasons?

To hope one day to obtain a TIF mod position and stop people from bumping old threads.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

My reason for living? I guess I don't really have one, but I don't really have a reason to kill myself either. As for my thoughts on life: plastic.

Your friend is right, our lives generally are pointless. But why does that bird or ant live? They make such a minimal impact on the world that their lives are TOO meaningless compared to ours. It's just natural instinct to stay alive. You don't need a reason or a purpose, or at least I don't.

I'm alive, so I don't see a point in NOT trying to enjoy what little time I may or may not have.

EDIT: Wow, old topic. How did I not see this when it was first posted?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I love the end of that conversation...

(00:14:29) <@James2k06> that feeling we get when we get high(00:14:36) <@James2k06> is the one thing

(00:14:39) <@James2k06> that makes everything okay

I live my life for what I believe to be the human goal: universal domination. I believe civilization should advance until man knows absolutely everything about everything and has dominion over everything. I'm here to help that cause.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I live because I want to see what life is like. How it starts, how it progresses, and how it ends.

Then I'll do it all over again when im reincarnated.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I live for everything! lifes great, im pretty lucky to be fair, but I live for waking up at 8 o clock and seeing a blue sky outside. or the first cigarettes of the day. or food. or girls. or friends.

most notably, music, sex and weed/booze. love chilling with friends in a field.

Or the feeling before you go to sleep, or after a hard days work meeting mates ina pub and just chilling. Or waking up at 5am and cycling for an hour to get to work, have a cigarette somewhere beautiful. or going to club night, or a squat party, the feeling after an all nighter when your chilling with mates in someones car and you know theres a sunday roast at home. Or falling asleep with a girl in your arms, or waking up with a girl in your arms. Lying naked in bed with a girl just after.. pure feeling.

The breeze in your face ona summers day.. i could go on for eer man.

lifes beautiful to me. sure it has a lot of downs, but it has a lot of ups.

i live for the moment and the future :)

and who cares if nothing matters when your dead? your dead. you can leave a legacy or not, you'll always be remembered by friends and familly. but once again, who cares.. your dead lol!

oh and also, the people that say they wanna make an impact, have kids. thats probally one of the best things you can do :thumbup:

'I live my life for what I believe to be the human goal: universal domination. I believe civilization should advance until man knows absolutely everything about everything and has dominion over everything. I'm here to help that cause.'

i love this idea, i hope i can see it begin in my life time. once we terraform other planets, let everything stew for a few million years.. STAR WARS!!

plus humans rules, we're natures miracle :) i just hope we don't doom ourselves before we can expand to other planets and its pretty much impossible to polute ourselves to death :)

After reading this and thinking about it, this is what I have been thinking about for several months. It had never occured to me until then that death looms over everybody's lives; each and every person is continuing, completely ignorant that they will die one day. They have put that fact aside and ignored it to the point where it does not consiously occur to them that they will die. I realised this. Every word we say, every breath we take and every heartbeat takes us closer to death - You cease to exist.

I do not have a reason for life, nor knowledge of existance after death. I'm not stupid enough to commit suicide but life really has no meaning for me. What does a legacy mean if you cease to exist? No. Life is pointless, the very existance of everything and everyone is pointless. Because of this I don't care about lots of things that most people care about. I am not the person I was before realizing that we all die and we can't stop this. Whether for better or worse I don't know. I just know what I can't laugh and happiness seems pointless. But I am more aware, I think the expression "Ignorance is bliss" really does mean something. I am undecided whether I would really like to go back to a life ignorant of death, or simply ignoring it to the point where I never think about it for my whole life. Would it really be better?

The question is, if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your reaction to this be?

Mine would be that of curiosity probably, I've often wondered what happens when one dies and what it's like.

You might say that I'm depressed, but the fact that we will all die is a sobering reality that we all know is true, however much you try to argue otherwise.

You sound like my friend = who is now in a mental home.

He seemed to think none realised they were going to die. Of course everyone knows this, I'm pretty sure everyones had those thoughts before.

You know from like a ridiculously early age your going to die. Get over it, if it's pointless then have fun.

It's not a sobering reality either cos who cares? your dead, the only bad bits dying and hopefully for most of us it won't take too long.

Seriously i've got a big problem with this because my good mate was chatting about death and denial and how everyones blind and nothing matters, n now hes fooked in da head.. :(

Just chill out :thumbup:

I'd hate to die old, or in a residential home. I dunno... I have a very idealistic vision of the world, and very strong opinions of what I think is right and wrong, and I seek activities that best fit that image.

I guess my main motivation in life is to make the society I live in a better one. That's why I joined medical school - it's certainly not the reason I left it - and that's why I want to work in health and social care when I'm older, hopefully something to do with mental health care.

So long as I can afford a modest quality of life, I really don't care about money, houses or cars. Seeing the impact my work has on other people is reward in itself. Since we all have to work, I guess that's the main reason I live for.

I live to win.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif