Daily/weekly activities - really daily/weekly?

wozzels

Hi all,

how much of the daily activities do you actually do daily?

Because of the time, I actually only do weekly Tears of Guthix and manage my kingdom.

I never even think of doing Bork or the phoenix daily, and the penguins I spot are just by coincidence. 8-)

I was wondering if a large proportion of the runscape players actually does the unlocked activities, like the achievement diary ones.

For example, who does the jade vine (rarely myself), the circus or even the skelettal horror (never)?

Are there too many "obligatory" things to do on a normal runscape day/week?

And who does the run to buy the shop stock supplies in runes, vials, ... REALLY dialy? I think nobody. What do you think?

Greetings!

Wozzels

Lots of people do the daily and weekly activities.

Not many do them ALL cause they do eat up alot of time.

But the various free/cheap items make epic profits.

The xp from circus, pengs etc all piles up.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Daily/weeklies I still do:

- Circus (the agility part)

- Penguins

- Kingdom Management once a month (it is such an easy way to earn extra cash)

- rc effigy assistance, 30k xp in 10 minutes

I have all elite diaries unlocked but can't be bothered to pick up the daily flax, pure essence, ...

Used to do this on a daily basis though and it gives a lot of profit.

Pengs, circus, tears, herblore habitat, mtk are th eonly ones I activly engage in...

The rest I just do as I encounter em...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Penguins weekly and effigy assistance everyday - free 30k xp right there :) I also buy the battlestaves from the npc in varrock for a quick daily profit, if I remember at the time I am in the Varrock area

2vuhgcn.png

I've never done any of them regularly as i don't find any of them fun.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Loots of herb runs, Bork, Tears and some penguins. I used to do nearly every daily when going for 95 prayer, but I quit doing them as I got frosts now anyway.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I usually only do the battlestaffs from the person in Varrock, although since I am 99% of the time on lunar magic I will ask Bert for sand through the NPC contact spell. I only do NPC contact when I remember though. I spot penguins randomly as I see them.

Don't do any, except a calquat once in a while. I should start some herb-runs though..

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

MTK, sometimes FOG, rarely pengs, when I CBF bstaffs, thats about it.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

MTK, sometimes FOG, rarely pengs, when I CBF bstaffs, thats about it.

FOG? That's not a daily o.O You mean ToG?

I do MTK every week. I should do pengs and herbs but.... I don't. I do pengs if I've got a particularly hard skilling goal, like when I got 80 RC. If I was smart I'd do a herb run once a day at the very least for money and penguins weekly. Used to do Bork and B staffs daily. Should do Bork/Phoenix daily as well >.<

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It depends on my mood. I sometimes do daily farm runs and try to squeeze in as much of the other weeklys then as i can. Do tears while i'm going for lumby tree, pineapples and sea weed on my way through brimhaven tree/calquat, ect.

Other then that I don't usually bother. The only one I ususally do is MTK.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I used to do penguins + bork, but nowadays usually just MTK. Can't really be bothered with bork anymore since I haven't slayed at all lately, and Bork doesn't have anything to do with castle wars/ Pking. Penguins are such a chore, the exp is very nice though. I mostly just go spot all 10 if I REALLY need some exp for a level up.

Recently I started up farming again since I got my hands on some awesome juju potions :shades:

Staurolite.png

I used to do penguins + bork, but nowadays usually just MTK. Can't really be bothered with bork anymore since I haven't slayed at all lately, and Bork doesn't have anything to do with castle wars/ Pking. Penguins are such a chore, the exp is very nice though. I mostly just go spot all 10 if I REALLY need some exp for a level up.

Recently I started up farming again since I got my hands on some awesome juju potions :shades:

I make sure to get my free battlestaffs, seaweed, pineapples and herbs daily. (I only do herbs once a day with my ardougne teleport)

One a week I do my kingdom.

Sometimes I will do skeletal horror as the teleport straight to him is very nice =]

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Kingdom is too easy not to do honestly. Penguins are awesome xp and more fun than grinding so I did those. Circus was pushing it a bit as I maxed ranged and magic before it came out I think, and I don't really care about agility levels. Bork is worth it for the charms, particularly after varrock elite. The shot at a clue is nice for the lols too.

Outside of that, merchanting is a pretty big daily (or 4 hourly :P) which is really more important than going to pick your coconut trees or pick up cheap seaweed. As long as you do it you can excuse yourself for not doing some of the smaller things. :P

I make sure to get my free battlestaffs, seaweed, pineapples and herbs daily. (I only do herbs once a day with my ardougne teleport)

One a week I do my kingdom.

Sometimes I will do skeletal horror as the teleport straight to him is very nice =]

Yea I used to do the staves, pineapples as well, but that got to be a chore real fast :mellow:

Plus, no need for pineapples anymore as the new Herblore Habitat has great stackable supercompost ingredients (pungent vines) :thumbup:

Staurolite.png

Buying battle staves is probably the only thing I remember to do daily. And I usually try to buy unfinished broads in Shilo, which also means I buy feathers there.

MTK I do, but not daily. I check it whenever I feel like it.

Herbs I do regularly, but I wouldn't count that as a daily, since it is just skilling.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png