Dungeoneering XP formula

Arceus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shows how lenient Jagex is with noobs. :mellow:

Wait, it takes noobs two hours to do a SMALL dungeon?! I'm sorry, I have just lost faith in humanity... don't even try convincing me otherwise now.

As for the time limit it doesn't exist, I'm pretty sure that has been confirmed already.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Huh. I could have sworn I heard Jagex say that somewhere or another.

I distinctly remembering getting ~20k base xp for a F35 5:5 large in members when it should've been around 35k (before occult was released). I know for sure this happened.

Shows how lenient Jagex is with noobs. :mellow:

Wait, it takes noobs two hours to do a SMALL dungeon?! I'm sorry, I have just lost faith in humanity... don't even try convincing me otherwise now.

As for the time limit it doesn't exist, I'm pretty sure that has been confirmed already.

Lol.

Humanity has a chance. Don't give up.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

So it looks like we have a consensus on the fact that the time to complete a dungeon is irrelevant (which is what I will assume henceforth...). I would like to share an observation with you now:

I have completed floors 12-14 two times now, both 5:5s with different average combats the two times. When I took theratio of the "Floor" total to the "Prestige" total I got:

.1512 and .1512 (floor 12)

.1701 and .1701 (floor 13)

.1902 and .1903 (floor 14)- roundoff error.

Basically, they are all the same! What I would like you to do is (if you have Prestige 35), note down the ratio of "Flooor" to "Prestige," and see if it is the same as mine-or perhaps if it depends on other factors.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So it looks like we have a consensus on the fact that the time to complete a dungeon is irrelevant (which is what I will assume henceforth...). I would like to share an observation with you now:

I have completed floors 12-14 two times now, both 5:5s with different average combats the two times. When I took theratio of the "Floor" total to the "Prestige" total I got:

.1512 and .1512 (floor 12)

.1701 and .1701 (floor 13)

.1902 and .1903 (floor 14)- roundoff error.

Basically, they are all the same! What I would like you to do is (if you have Prestige 35), note down the ratio of "Flooor" to "Prestige," and see if it is the same as mine-or perhaps if it depends on other factors.

If they don't change, then they are probably constants for all people; it's hard to tell however with your roundoff error if they are constant or not, and your sample size is quite small as well.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.