07-Dec-2010 - Warriors� Guild and Dragon Defender

Michael

I just thought that I would kill one before leaving, it was way too crowded for me. Well, the one cyclops I killed dropped the defender. 8)

dragondefender.png

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, this is way too crowdy. I knew Jagex wouldn't make it instanced, this way it'l take a weeks to get it <.<

Actually, the stats were a disapointment. I was hoping for +7 str and +30ish for the offensive bonuses. Oh well.

Gah, this is way too crowdy. I knew Jagex wouldn't make it instanced, this way it'l take a weeks to get it <.<

Actually, the stats were a disapointment. I was hoping for +7 str and +30ish for the offensive bonuses. Oh well.

i got pretty much wat i was expecting, an improvement over rune but nothing that would outdate the dfs in terms of str bonus.

Btw d def looks awesome with d boots fury and f cape <3

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Jagex fails again.

FWIW, I am pretty damn sure at least some of the people in there are botting. They consistently get the kill even though they aren't even using knives.

Edited by Danqazmlp
profanity removed
td2sig.jpg

It's really not that hard to get kills... Before a cyclops that someone else is killing dies, right click it so the attack option is there. Leave the menu up until it spawns again, then just hit attack and you'll never misclick

2s0cxth.png

dfs gonnA go up

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Jagex fails again.

FWIW, I am pretty damn sure at least some of the people in there are botting. They consistently get the kill even though they aren't even using knives.

You could just wait. The time it takes you to get the defender today isn't worth the time it saves you if you go fighting in the next several days.

theistsRdim.png

Well, was thinking about not bothering and saving my tokens till it was less busy. Then decided to go in anyway and got it on my second cyclops.......back to slaying!

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

+5 attack and +1 strength is disappointing.

I guess it will help the whip a little and maybe the crapier since its stats aren't that much greater.

Looks like Clong and shield for me as usual, although I will eventually stop by and pick one up.

Also, where are the great additions to the guild?

Pretty pitiful update...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Is it just me that thinks its weird that the requirements for Defender are 50 Attack and 50 Defence to wield? Shouldn't they both be 60?

I think it's still 60 and the KB is just wrong again.

Anyway, tried for a bit since I'd heard in my clan that they were instanced, but oh well. :/ I'll just get at the weekend/next week sometime.

On another note, I'm getting pretty sick of people saying "0mfg botters." Clicking faster than you doesn't necessarily mean someone's botting, it could mean faster connection or just faster reactions. I was standing at the wall and spam clicking at one point since I'd read the tip on RSOF and got a good few kills. (No defender though :()

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

Threw away all my defenders, then lost my rune one yesterday, FML.

Btw the RS Game bar got a small update, the Icons are all differant o.O

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen