Any old school users still here?

T-Roach

I joined in june 2007

didnt post much in OT but i started the "ever caught them" and "things that annoy the hell out of you" threads (or atleast,continued the ever caught them thread after the forum crash of 2008)

i got banned in 2009 until may this year and now im a TET :P

i remember Lenin64 more then any of you :---)

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never old school, but it's been a few years since I was active here, anyway. Long before the glass-eating topic, to which my sig still refers after all that time, heh.

I remember your name, vaguely. Rebdragon, Victor_Krum77, Goddess, Blue Lancer, How2PK, Ginger_Warrior and a few others I still remember as well. Have they all gone too?

Define old school. RS Classic? Darkwebs (?) Mafia? 2005?

I was here since 2005, long before this 'era' of TIF. I remember people like Mypurplecrayon, Rebdragon, and Victorkrum to name a few, when they were active. Furthest I remember.

What ever happened to 'ol Reb?

Popoto.~<3

I was here since 2005, long before this 'era' of TIF. I remember people like Mypurplecrayon, Rebdragon, and Victorkrum to name a few, when they were active. Furthest I remember.

He was a funny guy...

I wish I was around for the era of Paperclip. Apparently his posts were awesome.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

He was a funny guy...

I wish I was around for the era of Paperclip. Apparently his posts were awesome.

A lot of tl;dr's though.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

made my old tif account in 06...started RS in 05. so yes, i know of the good days.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

2002 here. On different usernames. To bad Tip.it wiped old accounts. The oldest joined date/year is 2004. I only remember one user in this thread from the old age days, that's Das.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

To bad Tip.it wiped old accounts.

There wasn't much of a choice :P

That was the roll back, mmmyes?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I was actually referring to the end of ScapeBoard when the domain and database were lost so the forums were started over basically from scratch :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I was actually referring to the end of ScapeBoard when the domain and database were lost so the forums were started over basically from scratch :P

Kinda glad DK3 the hosting company of scapeboard stole the databases and tried to sell us them.

Fresh start did alot of people good .

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Page 3, please stop inflating my ego.

I was never old school, but it's been a few years since I was active here, anyway. Long before the glass-eating topic, to which my sig still refers after all that time, heh.

I remember your name, vaguely. Rebdragon, Victor_Krum77, Goddess, Blue Lancer, How2PK, Ginger_Warrior and a few others I still remember as well. Have they all gone too?

Sup Sumpta, how's life?

Y'all bringing back memories with these names. Sumpta, warri0r, Zierro, Goddess, Ginger_Warrior, Satenza, magekillr... he still around? Loved that liberal loony.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Page 3, please stop inflating my ego.

Sup Sumpta, how's life?

Y'all bringing back memories with these names. Sumpta, warri0r, Zierro, Goddess, Ginger_Warrior, Satenza, magekillr... he still around? Loved that liberal loony.

Ah, my old Arch Nemesis. Good times. :cool:

And yes, he's still around but I think he toned things down after a couple complaints about the fascist liberalism.

Holy crap... I just logged in here for the first time in YEARS and you're the only name in OT that caught my eye. Just perused the thread real fast and saw Nadril, Dusqi, Azvareth, Rick... good times.

And I just started reading through some of my old posts... man, I was a huge moron not even a few years ago. I pray that if you all do somehow manage to remember me and my misinformed angsty antics that you forgive me xD

**EDIT: Any of the other DarkWebz crew still hanging around? Eg Merc, Mad, and so forth?

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Oh hai there.

A bit of programming, a few beers, and some old memories happen to bring me back here tonight.

Many names I recognize here, and many more I do not. It is a bit odd seeing avatars and signatures (let alone usernames) considering a certain magical Image board I visit every day.

I hope all you gents and gentle ladies are behaving yourselves.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Oh hai there.

A bit of programming, a few beers, and some old memories happen to bring me back here tonight.

Many names I recognize here, and many more I do not. It is a bit odd seeing avatars and signatures (let alone usernames) considering a certain magical Image board I visit every day.

What's your avatar supposed to be?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Oh hai there.

What's your avatar supposed to be?

Serephurus .... That sounds familiar. Kefka.

And hi tripsis!

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!