Capital in F2P is useless?

amitoz

I think it's great, and quite funny, that people can make suggestions on your thread about ways to spend your money, and you disregard them without a second thought. You don't try to justify why, nor do you acknowledge that it is, in fact, a good suggestion.

What are some of the good ways to spend money, then?

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Party chest, corrupt dragon, buying out the general store stock then reselling it, distributing it 3k at a time to noobs, buying logs and lighting fires everywhere.

And that's fun how? #-o

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Party chest, corrupt dragon, buying out the general store stock then reselling it, distributing it 3k at a time to noobs, buying logs and lighting fires everywhere.

And that's fun how? #-o

Fun is subjective.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

And that's fun how? #-o

FUN IS SUBJECTIVE

I'm confiident 99.999...% of the population would not find that fun.

Amitoz.png

And that's fun how? #-o

FUN IS SUBJECTIVE

I'm confiident 99.999...% of the population would not find that fun.

Prove it?

6CCmn.jpg

I like lighting fires

I only like lighting fires if they're coloured. :)

But that's members only. Darn it! :???:

Oh well. :-)

Amitoz.png

Orange is a colour though, and that's such a strange distinction to bother making. I like fires of all colours.

You know what I meant though. Those special blue and white ones are the best. ;)

Amitoz.png

If you're referring to the colours then I really don't know what you mean. If you're referring to the members only nature of the different colours, well there's members versions of pretty much everything so you either have to write off all of f2p or stop using such a poor argument. If you meant something else then I really really don't know what.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

If you're referring to the colours then I really don't know what you mean. If you're referring to the members only nature of the different colours, well there's members versions of pretty much everything so you either have to write off all of f2p or stop using such a poor argument. If you meant something else then I really really don't know what.

Fire lighters? They're a Treasure trails clue reward that also you to colour logs so that they burn in different colours. They didn't remove them, did they?

Amitoz.png

Fire lighters? They're a Treasure trails clue reward that also you to colour logs so that they burn in different colours. They didn't remove them, did they?

The first bolded part is exactly what YOUR post refered too, the second part of the bolded is exactly what you should be doing.

You were given ways to have fun (sure, YOU may not like them) , but instead of saying "meh, fm is boring" you feel the need to bring a members only aspect into it.

As homer said, if you keep doing this, just stop playing f2p because things are ALWAYS better if you pay

6CCmn.jpg

The first bolded part is exactly what YOUR post refered too, the second part of the bolded is exactly what you should be doing.

You were given ways to have fun (sure, YOU may not like them) , but instead of saying "meh, fm is boring" you feel the need to bring a members only aspect into it.

As homer said, if you keep doing this, just stop playing f2p because things are ALWAYS better if you pay

I'm not upset that F2p doesn't get members things.

Amitoz.png

your argument suggests that f2p is not fun

That may just be my biased opinion showing im my original post. It's not so much that, just that I really have a lack of incentive to spend any money on anything in F2p, that's all. :unsure:

Amitoz.png

your argument: money is useless in F2P

others' response: why not? X, Y, and Z are all fun and cost money

your counterargument: no they are not

you have basically said that any and every F2P action that costs money is not fun.

your argument: money is useless in F2P

others' response: why not? X, Y, and Z are all fun and cost money

your counterargument: no they are not

you have basically said that any and every F2P action that costs money is not fun.

They all just don't personally appeal to me. I'm not trying to be a d-bag to anyone, if I show that way, it's not my intention.

Amitoz.png

okay, so basically this topic is:

"i don't use money in f2p, just a PSA so you guys all know this"

Sure. :shades:

Amitoz.png

your argument suggests that f2p is not fun

It really isnt :thumbup:

Some people just don't get it. :rolleyes:

Amitoz.png