The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

sephiroth_king

I've never heard of Amazon not fulling their release day promise, you should be good. But that's why I like Bestbuy because you don't have to worry about pre-ordering and you can pick it up whenever.

My bf pre-orderd Dark Souls with the promise of on release day shipping. Didn't arrive till 3 days later.

OT: I have it pre-ordered for ps3, and the bf has it pre-ordered for PC. Been playing ps3 game roulette in anticipation a lot recently.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Definitely looking forward to picking this title up. The graphics and gameplay look amazing from what I've seen. I can see myself investing many hours in this game. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Here are some details from the game which I got from my short play-time and the artbook from the collector's edition:

[spoiler=possible spoilers]- The Mythic Dawn cult is back.

- There are werewolves in Skyrim.

- M'iaq the liar is once again wandering around.

- Nocturnal clothing looks good on women.

- Daedric armour, the Mace of Molag Bal, the Skeleton Key and the Ebony Blade all make their return.

- Mud Crabs terrorise the lands.

- People can hire the Dark Brotherhood to kill you. D'oh!

:)

priest_wiz.png

Holy crap!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/11/09/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-has-infinite-quests-says-howard/

Infinite dragons, infinite quests. :thumbup:

I wish I could buy this come 11.11. :cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Just bought skyrim on steam. Downloading now. I havent bought a game on steam before release but i'm assuming I can download it before release but i'll be unable to play it until Friday. So you can play it the second it releases. I was debating either getting it from steam or actually picking up a CD of it but my CD drive is dying and doesn't read things that well anymore, I need to get a new one.

Can't pick it up at a store until release day i'm assuming. So other people must be downloading from steam as well. Skyrim is one of their best sellers right now. I don't know the numbers but it's listed #2 right now.

Yeah, release for physical copies is Friday. I wonder if Future Shop or Best Buy are open on Remembrance Day.. I'll likely just wait until Sunday to pick up a copy as there is a social this weekend and I should take my girlfriend out. Next week is gaming time. ;)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

There is probably a great chance you are right, but if they're playing it now, wouldn't it of had to of came from somewhere else then?

But like you I have never pre-ordered a title off Stream so I don't know how they're handled as far as when you're able to play them.

tFtfA.jpg

I actually ended up with Friday off, which is odd that I got it off without requesting it, but as long as they gave it to me, Friday is Skyrim day. I'm going to take a nap in the day and play it when it launches. 'twill be epic.

Ok it just finished downloading, so apparently they give you the files but not the complete launcher, so it will just be a quick patch on release and you can play. I'd assume if you're smart enough you can get around that.

Going to the midnight release. So excited. Im going there with a friend around 9:30ish and we are going out to eat, then wait for it to come out. So pumped!!

EDIT: I know not many of us are fans of IGN, but still the review came in and they gave it a 9.5/10.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/121/1212033p1.html

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

FedEx is being no fun again and not delivering my copy today.

<_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So I already found my second dragon, and ran my ass away. Ran across a giant who kicked my ass as well. But that's nothing compared to my friend who died to the zombies in the first dungeon. Atleast when I died it was to strong monsters. Went a mage, seems magic is really op.