Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
sephiroth_king

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I did the command and used this link http://www.uesp.net/...d_Your_Own_Home . I got a bit mixed up between the Pale and Hjaalmarch so i used stage 30 for both on them each on a different stage, none of them worked. I wasnt sure which stage i was suppose to use?

EDIT: It was Real Wildlife Skyrim Mod which was conflicting with it. On removal Hearthfire works fine.

SUPER.gif

I tried the Tropical Skyrim mod and omg...FarCryRim haha :P Probably almost melted my card because of the amount of flora and fauna added.

I got so lost, I couldn't tell where I was without opening the map.

Forgetting to disable Frostfall was immersion-killer.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Ive played about 150 hours of Skyrim over the past 3 weeks. I think about 20 hours of that is just me leaving my PC on idle while i do other things, but even still it's a lot of time spent. This game is awesome. One of the first games in a very long time i find my self captured by. Today i discovered my love for Conjuration after finally getting it to 90. The Dremora Lord is awesome. It totally wrecks in combat. I'm at level 63 at the moment and i am yet to touch the Companions Quests, but i hope it involves a lot of combat opportunities so i can make good use of the beast. For now i'm actually just trying to clear out as many of the dungeons as i can, trying to level up some other skills slowly. I made some Daedric weapons earlier (Bow, 2x Sword, 2x Daggers) but i can't really see myself using anything but the daggers for sneak attacks to be honest. I am playing on Expert difficulty and i've not yet run into any situations that gave me too much of a headache so using weapons and armour that's as good as Daedric might just really kill the game for me right now. Besides, i think Blades Armour and Sword looks so cool that it makes up for the lack in stats :D

Yep, just came back to it. Started playing the Frostfall mod recently which is pretty cool. However I get bored pretty easily of it, so I doubt I will be playing it for long. Still havent completed Dawnguard.

SUPER.gif

I have Skyrim on the Xbox but have hardly touched it, is there a big difference between pc and xbox for this game or should I just save my money and stay on xbox?

Tg_Ibe.png

Well then. Any idea of when the next one will be released, if there is going to be another at all. I'd rather just wait til that one comes out, haha

Tg_Ibe.png

Well then. Any idea of when the next one will be released, if there is going to be another at all. I'd rather just wait til that one comes out, haha

If you mean the next Elder Scrolls game, I would guess somewhere around 2016.

I've been playing it more than I care to admit, on both 360 and PC. Every time I decide to take a break, I find a new build I want to try. I've been throwing in some other games now and then but this one keeps pulling me back.

I would prefer it on console, but it has too many bugs that official patches ignore. That, and mine also began to freeze far more often than I could tolerate.

hmm thanks. I think I'll try the game out on console and if I actually enjoy it I'll invest in getting it on pc.

Tg_Ibe.png

Definitely try it. I have put in far too many hours, and most of them have been on Xbox.

[spoiler=The sad, sad truth...]around 3800 hours, about 2800 of them on Xbox...

So i've decided i'ma get into skyrim again, redownloaded it and downloading tons of mods.

What kind of mods are you looking at?

Shit man, that is a lot!!!! I have about 75 hours haha.

I've been unemployed for 6 months, gotta do something...

What kind of mods are you looking at?

Shit man, that is a lot!!!! I have about 75 hours haha.

I've been unemployed for 6 months, gotta do something...

I've actually just finished downloading all the mods I had picked out. A bunch of immersion mods. Sounds of skyrim, run for your lives, and realistic needs, which makes it so diseases get worse if they're not treated, and you need to have food and water. HD textures for the environment and armors, and then the unofficial patches for vanilla, dawnguard, and hearthfire. I don't have dragonborn.

I keep meaning to get Run for your lives... I love RND and the Unofficial Patches. I ignore texture mods, mostly. Frostfall was a must have for me, though.

I also have Life in Prison, but it gives me a headache sometimes. I probably shouldn't have got a 50k bounty to try it out. It took me 3 hours to drop it to 43k.

Oh I forgot a mod, alternative start, which gives you a few options for a backstory besides the original starting sequence. I had the oblivion version of it.

Oh I forgot a mod, alternative start, which gives you a few options for a backstory besides the original starting sequence. I had the oblivion version of it.

There's a "random alternate start" mod that's also quite fun. Basically lets you pick a class for your starting equipment and drops you in a random dungeon or landmark.

there wernt race options for starting, just different starts. Starting out in the warrior's guild, mage's guild, thief's guild, or dark brotherhood. Shipwrecked off the coast, starting off as a bandit, stuff like that. Also oblivion had it going for it that you wernt a chosen warrior, which I dont really like in games.

Shipwrecked alternative start + Frostfall = super fun beginning.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Shipwrecked alternative start + Frostfall = super fun beginning.

well shipwrecked was in oblivion, i'm not sure if it's in skyrim, I havent started yet.