Game industry needs to set their eyes on the sky

Dire_Wolf

38 members have voted

1. 1. Are you waiting for a Online flight game to be released?

• Helllll yeeeeeeeeah! I said hell yeeeeeeeeeeeah!
    • Yes
    • I get dizzy of all the accerlation:S
    • No

Tbh, I want a game like this. I just don't think it would sell, and wouldn't be good for a decent company to make.

Curious, what kind of expectations do you have for such a game?

For WWII? Pretty much this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IL-2_Sturmovik:_Birds_of_Prey

For Modern? Pretty much this, if previous games are any indication.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Combat:_Assault_Horizon

Il Sturmovik looks so great :thumbsup: I downloaded it, but i got a error during installation (tried to find solution). So really sucks. WW2 air plane is so fun. All you need is multiplayer. :thumbsup:

By the way, do you have IL2 Sturmovik?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try to take things down a notch, shall we? Try to be respectful when posting, and that goes to everyone involved ;)

Ahem, this includes throwing around insults or calling each other names like "kid" and "idiot." Challenge and debate ideas, but there's no need to get personal :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Do not, but I want it.

You should get it. It looks great.

Not paying for it. But if I see it for cheap I'll take a look. The demo was good.

It was a game worth checking out. I beat it and I dare say it was one of the best games of the type I played.

With the new Ace Combat game coming out next year, we might see what the OP is looking for. Compared to AC6, this game looks a lot more realistic in terms of speed (which was the main problmes in all of the AC games)

So pumped for it :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

It was a game worth checking out. I beat it and I dare say it was one of the best games of the type I played.

With the new Ace Combat game coming out next year, we might see what the OP is looking for. Compared to AC6, this game looks a lot more realistic in terms of speed (which was the main problmes in all of the AC games)

Will it have Multiplayer online?

Will it have Multiplayer online?

By the looks of it yes. Just found this video, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0T3adBRw70&feature=channel

I am so pumped for this. I can understand a few peoples concerns with this new game system however. The main reason for missiles is to engage targets from miles away. This is fact air to air combat in the 21st century. However for AC:AH, they are trying to make it more like a first person shooter. Fighting is much closer range, and the action is fast paced. Compare this trailer to AC6, and you will see the differences.

If this is a good thing or not, I do not know. However I can see why Namco would change this. I have to admit, multiplayer for AC6 was easy and stale. Spam missiles and dodge...that was it. This should make the game a lot more interesting to us as a player.

My opinion so far is just wow... I've always been a fan of Ace Combat, all the way back to Air Combat. Hopefully this game will add something new to one of my favorite games ever.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

By the looks of it yes. Just found this video, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0T3adBRw70&feature=channel

I am so pumped for this. I can understand a few peoples concerns with this new game system however. The main reason for missiles is to engage targets from miles away. This is fact air to air combat in the 21st century. However for AC:AH, they are trying to make it more like a first person shooter. Fighting is much closer range, and the action is fast paced. Compare this trailer to AC6, and you will see the differences.

If this is a good thing or not, I do not know. However I can see why Namco would change this. I have to admit, multiplayer for AC6 was easy and stale. Spam missiles and dodge...that was it. This should make the game a lot more interesting to us as a player.

My opinion so far is just wow... I've always been a fan of Ace Combat, all the way back to Air Combat. Hopefully this game will add something new to one of my favorite games ever.

Looks great. I have not played much of Flight games, but few days ago i was gonna download games when i thought of Flight ones. And from there i remembered i play a game (WW2 style), which was fun.

I hope Multi player option of Ace Combat Horizon is good :shades: