Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game industry needs to set their eyes on the sky

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: Game industry needs to set their eyes on the sky (38 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you waiting for a Online flight game to be released?

1. Helllll yeeeeeeeeah! I said hell yeeeeeeeeeeeah! (3 votes [7.89%])

Percentage of vote: 7.89%

2. Yes (8 votes [21.05%])

Percentage of vote: 21.05%

3. I get dizzy of all the accerlation:S (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. No (27 votes [71.05%])

Percentage of vote: 71.05%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dire_Wolf
[ Display Name History ]

Dire_Wolf

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,721 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

By the looks of it yes. Just found this video, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0T3adBRw70&feature=channel

I am so pumped for this. I can understand a few peoples concerns with this new game system however. The main reason for missiles is to engage targets from miles away. This is fact air to air combat in the 21st century. However for AC:AH, they are trying to make it more like a first person shooter. Fighting is much closer range, and the action is fast paced. Compare this trailer to AC6, and you will see the differences.
If this is a good thing or not, I do not know. However I can see why Namco would change this. I have to admit, multiplayer for AC6 was easy and stale. Spam missiles and dodge...that was it. This should make the game a lot more interesting to us as a player.
My opinion so far is just wow... I've always been a fan of Ace Combat, all the way back to Air Combat. Hopefully this game will add something new to one of my favorite games ever.

Looks great. I have not played much of Flight games, but few days ago i was gonna download games when i thought of Flight ones. And from there i remembered i play a game (WW2 style), which was fun.

I hope Multi player option of Ace Combat Horizon is good :shades:

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
You people act like game companies never release [cabbage]ty games. It's actually a pretty common phenomenon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users