Former Administrator Alduron has passed away

It is always upsetting to find out a member of a community has passed away that had a great impact.

Im upset to hear this at the same time he is in a much better place. Rest in Peace.

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alduron was a very honorable man who I had alot of respect for. His death is a loss to us all.

~Das

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Alduron was a very honorable man who I had alot of respect for. His death is a loss to us all.

Indeed... sad, very sad.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

He will be missed. He will forever have an impression on the Tip.It Forums. I know that he is happier where he is now.

I hope his family and friends are doing alright <3

Rest in Peace.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Wow that is so unbelievable. I remember actually having a conversation with him in one of my earlier topics on my now-lost tip.it account, As well as reading his ideas in the mod forums during my time as a moderator. He will truly be missed. My prayers go to his family.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

My condolences to his family and Friends, RIP <3

"Do not weep for i am gone, for I weep that you cannot join me"

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

i never knew him, but heard of him, and anyone with such a condition, or even a dwindling limit to their life who gives so much to a group of people without asking for anything in return has earnt more than mere words can describe. RIP alduron, and may your journey never end.

Torne apart between 2 worlds, with loves, dangers and worries in both. Can I be worth it?