Former Administrator Alduron has passed away

I never knew him personally, or even spoke to him, or even saw him in the forums I think, but the is so so sad. My condolences to the family and friends, and those close to him in this community.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty saddened by the news when I found out the other week. Pup was one of the nicest people you could hope to meet, and I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with him while I was on the Tip.It staff.

Even when he was waiting for his lung transplant back then I never heard him complain. In fact I didn't know he had CF for a very long time. He wasn't one that used it as a crutch or a reason to complain; he always was in a good mood and was up for a laugh no matter how bad he felt. Being around someone like that really helps you put your problems in perspective and realize that you aren't a victim of your circumstances - how you face your problems is entirely up to you. Pup fought for a very long time, and I'm glad he can now have some peace.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

It's very sad news to hear this. I have personally worked close with Pup, and him and I got along. It's sad to think of all the friends who i've lost contact with over the years, and even sadder to find out that a great person like Alduron has passed away. My prayers and best wishes will be with his family, and I know that Alduron has moved on to a better place. I know I speak for the entire community who was involved with him when I say, there will be a empty place in tip.it that just can't be filled.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

It's very sad to hear that someone has died, no matter who it is. I just joined and hearing this makes me sad. But it warms my heart (and hopefully his family) that everyone here is caring and loved him as a person.

He will be missed. I will be praying for him and his family.

"I'm like a hermit in my own head"

2enx1ro.jpg

*sigh* This is right up there when I learned from the OoC very late that Stevester77 had passed.

Very sad to hear. His work around here has had a huge impact. His work lives on.

I believe he made the rank images which are currently being used, correct?

No. That credit still belongs to Greatsilverwyrm, a name I would presume is all but forgotten by much of this community. There were some additions to GSW's original image set, which I think Pup might have contributed to. Can't remember offhand.

I worked closely with Pup for a time. How and when isn't important (those tempted to divulge the how and when of my involvement-- mind your own bizzo and keep your lip zipped, it ain't your story to tell, K?). I will say that he was kind to me regardless of what happened. I did know that he had CF but missed the news of his transplant. I know he worked in forensics; that he managed to be employed just adds to the testament of his work ethic and courage despite illness. To be quite honest, I was rather envious of that.

(Seriously, those of you thinking to blab about me-- let me say this-- I'd say above most everyone else, he let me keep my dignity when it counted. I'm also not a stranger to chronic illness, by the way. Consider that for a mo before typing.)

I always enjoyed asking him about the weather in Arizona. Hopefully he can still feel that warmth, somehow.

Only been part of the forums a few days, but it's always said to hear a persons died. Sounds like he was a massive part of the Community. My condolences to his family and friends :(

R.I.P dude :(

Koenigseggg.png <----- Primary Goal

Koenigseggg.png <----- Secondary Goal

Koenigseggg.png <----- Third Goal

Koenigseggg.png <----- Fourth Goal

I really dunno if I'll ever get round to doing the last 3 XD..... or all 4 of 'em :D