Free Trade and Old Wilderness back [21-Dec-2010]

Logdotzip

116 members have voted

1. 1. Are you for or against Free Trade / Wilderness Returning?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't vote for this.

Have fun.

dw, someone else will vote for you :P

Even if they do, my conscious is clean.

I admire that Jagex was able to take the [cabbage] out. I hated going on forums, haggling with people. It was a waste of my [bleep]ing time. Even if they leave the GE in, who is going to say people will use it?

Glad I got Cooking and Fletching out of the way. Sure they're easy, but [bleep] you if this is implemented and the buy-ables become a pain the in ass because I have to deal with [bleep]ing casuals who enjoy wasting my time.

Everyone will use the GE. Since the price will be recommended, as opposed to forced, everyone will get what they want at the right price. I'm confident about that.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

2010-12-21_2159.png

This real? My friend just sent me this pic.

OT:

HomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomana. If they genuinely bring this [cabbage] back (which i think they will, so much money in it for them), i will cry with joy. Infact, probs not. But i will definitely get membership back :)

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

2010-12-21_2159.png

OT:

HomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomanaHomana. If they genuinely bring this [cabbage] back (which i think they will, so much money in it for them), i will cry with joy. Infact, probs not. But i will definitely get membership back :)

Yeah its real, I know the name and where to get it too. Or at least one like it.

2010-12-21_2159.png

OT:

If it's real, someone's pretty damn desperate. -_-

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Hehehe I ROFL'd out loud when I saw this update. Props op <3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I had to vote yes. If they implement it badly, I'll regret it.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I want free trade but no Wilderness. >.<

how come?

First off, clues will be a [bleep] for the first couple of months.

But I'm really looking forward to this. Just.... The economy is going to be so jacked up for the first few months. But in the end, it can only bring good. And I know that from experience.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Please use this thread for discussions on the vote: http://forum.tip.it/topic/283107-wilderness-and-free-trade-vote/

Locking this thread as the majority of it has not been centred on the vote, but discussion on the events in MMG's clan chat. We feel the other thread is a better place to discuss the poll.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^